Northern Ireland Continues To Burn Down To Ashes - Worst Riots In Years

"Crowds rioted on both sides of gates that separate a loyalist area and a nationalist area in west Belfast. Fire-bombs, fireworks and stones were again used to attack police, who have faced rising disorder since 29 March. On Wednesday night, the fighting escalated into sectarian clashes over a so-called peace wall in west Belfast. Crowds attacked police and each other -- SDLP councillor Paul Doherty added ".. these young people, I'm also noticing that they're coming from all over Belfast, really, to be involved in these acts of violence."

It seems the passion for riots and destruction that BLM and Antifa have started has spread over to Ireland -- and now they are over there burning that country to the ground..Some may claim this is due to the repercussions from Brexit and the threat to the Good Friday agreement; but I am pretty sure this is more because of BLM and cultural Marxists trying to cause trouble overseas...

For the most part, there has never been this sort of violence going on in Northern Ireland until now; it just wasn't in their culture to do anything of this sort...but with BLM and this woke marxist cancel culture, this is where we are.....Communist fake-woke BLM and Antifa thugs burning a country to the ground, just like they are doing here.
Johnson told them that there would be no border down the Irish Sea - lied
Johnson told them that the North would stay a part of the UK - lied
Johnson told them that there would be no changes to the flow of goods to and from the north. - lied.

Brexit sold out the north and opened up old sores that were best left alone. Sit back and watch another 30 years of violence.

In the US we call them peaceful protests and we welcome them. We also ask the police to stand down and let the peaceful people protest. Your government is much to authoritarian. Just go with the flow, it is all good in our country.
Mate, your peaceful protests are peaceful compared to what is coming in the province. Get yourself some popcorn, this one will run.

Get popcorn? I have no interest in violence.

"Crowds rioted on both sides of gates that separate a loyalist area and a nationalist area in west Belfast. Fire-bombs, fireworks and stones were again used to attack police, who have faced rising disorder since 29 March. On Wednesday night, the fighting escalated into sectarian clashes over a so-called peace wall in west Belfast. Crowds attacked police and each other -- SDLP councillor Paul Doherty added ".. these young people, I'm also noticing that they're coming from all over Belfast, really, to be involved in these acts of violence."

It seems the passion for riots and destruction that BLM and Antifa have started has spread over to Ireland -- and now they are over there burning that country to the ground..Some may claim this is due to the repercussions from Brexit and the threat to the Good Friday agreement; but I am pretty sure this is more because of BLM and cultural Marxists trying to cause trouble overseas...

For the most part, there has never been this sort of violence going on in Northern Ireland until now; it just wasn't in their culture to do anything of this sort...but with BLM and this woke marxist cancel culture, this is where we are.....Communist fake-woke BLM and Antifa thugs burning a country to the ground, just like they are doing here.
From what I saw, many of them were protesting oppressive lockdowns and restrictions the government was putting on them, and there were a mix of other protestors protesting different causes.
Nah, its more about how willing the Tories are willing to lie and gaslight people.....Brexit was a disaster and the repercussions are being felt more and more.....
Brexit is freedom. No Free State should put themselves under the yoke of foreign authorities.
The people of Northern Ireland , both communities, voted against brexit for completely sensible reasons. And then brexit was enforced on them. Go and tell them about freedom ya fucking clown.

So, you are against the will of the people, when the will is against your will, yet want the will of the people when it agrees with you.

From what I saw, many of them were protesting oppressive lockdowns and restrictions the government was putting on them, and there were a mix of other protestors protesting different causes.
Nah, its more about how willing the Tories are willing to lie and gaslight people.....Brexit was a disaster and the repercussions are being felt more and more.....
Brexit is freedom. No Free State should put themselves under the yoke of foreign authorities.
The people of Northern Ireland , both communities, voted against brexit for completely sensible reasons. And then brexit was enforced on them. Go and tell them about freedom ya fucking clown.

The Irish should fire bomb Wales given that those assholes voted in favor of Brexit.

The Irish should fire bomb Wales given that those assholes voted in favor of Brexit.

This is where they should bomb.

1618064378537.png

View attachment 478422

You voted (the Welsh) for Brexit. Rather than take responsibility to want your English masters to be blamed instead. You are a spineless bastard incapable of assuming responsibility for your actions. Not surprising given that being gutless is part of your DNA.

View attachment 478422

You voted (the Welsh) for Brexit. Rather than take responsibility to want your English masters to be blamed instead. You are are spineless bastard incapable of assuming responsibility for your actions. Not surprising as being gutless is part of your DNA.

And you whine like a bitch about biden every fucking day.You voted for him so stfu ya fuckin muppet.

View attachment 478422

That is terrible, I don’t like politicians or the way the government goes at times however I wish no harm to anyone. It seems you are no different than trumpsters. Pretty vile hypocrite.

View attachment 478422

You voted (the Welsh) for Brexit. Rather than take responsibility to want your English masters to be blamed instead. You are are spineless bastard incapable of assuming responsibility for your actions. Not surprising as being gutless is part of your DNA.

And you whine like a bitch about biden every fucking day.You voted for him so stfu ya fuckin muppet.

I didn't vote for Biden and didn't vote for Trump. You are an ignorant, gutless fking asshole.

View attachment 478422

I didn't vote for Biden and didn't vote for Trump. You are an ignorant, gutless fking asshole.

I didnt vote for brexit you wanker.

View attachment 478422

Wales did you fking sheep herder.

View attachment 478422

Wales did you fking sheep herder.

America did you idiot.

View attachment 478422

You are a democracy asshole, you take what the majority wants. We were stuck with Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump and now Biden. They all spend and all have put us in a bad position. I only voted for Bush and that was once but it is what it is.

It’s being part of democracy. If you dislike it, you could continue to sit and cry like a little bitch, you could threaten to kill leadership and get you life in prison, you could move to another European country or you can work for change.

View attachment 478422

You are a democracy asshole, you take what the majority wants. We were stuck with Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump and now Biden. They all spend and all have put us in a bad position. I only voted for Bush and that was once but it is what it is.

It’s being part of democracy. If you dislike it, you could continue to sit and cry like a little bitch, you could threaten to kill leadership and get you life in prison, you could move to another European country or you can work for change.

Be careful - words like "work" in Wales are forbidden. The Welsh much prefer welfare and words like "work" are considered stressful. The below article includes information on the last welfare report prepared by the Welsh government. In short Wales is an economic basket case:

"Wales is also the biggest recipient of EU funds in the UK, mainly in the form of structural funding. Wales also has the second-lowest average pay growth of anywhere in the UK and this has worsened since 2007-2009. Economic output per head has been lower in Wales than in most other parts of the UK and of Western Europe for a long time."

Forum List

Back