Northern hemisphere potentially in great danger as Fukushima radiation spikes to unimaginable levels

Yeah it's so bad MSM has actually picked up the story YEAH NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS GO THE FK BACK TO SLEEP NOW...

AND FRANCE JUST HAD AN EXPLOSION AT THEIR NUKE SITE OF COURSE THEY WILL SAY , THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT............MEANWHILE THEY SAID THE SAME DAMN BS ABOUT FUKUSHIMA

upload_2017-2-9_10-10-26.png

AND NOW WE HAVE THE MSM VERSION

----------------------------------

upload_2017-2-9_10-11-16.png

Incredibly high radiation levels discovered at crippled Fukushima plant

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSM POSTED AS OF FEB. 9 2017

View attachment 110892

Northern Hemisphere Potentially In Great Danger As Fukushima Radiation Spikes To ‘Unimaginable’ Levels

Radiation inside one of the damaged reactors at the Fukushima nuclear power facility has reached an “unimaginable” level according to experts. Because so much nuclear material from Fukushima escaped into the Pacific Ocean, there are many scientists that believe that it was the worst environmental disaster in human history, but most people in the general population seem to think that since the mainstream media really doesn’t talk about it anymore that everything must be under control. Unfortunately, that is not true at all. In fact, PBS reported just last year that “it is incorrect to say that Fukushima is under control when levels of radioactivity in the ocean indicate ongoing leaks“. And now we have just learned that the radiation level inside reactor 2 is so high that no human could possibly survive being exposed to it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not much can be done other than to warn people , too many don't care, to many don't think it's true because their almighty governmental parents tell them it's ok go back to sleep now...........

"the radiation level inside reactor 2 is so high that no human could possibly survive being exposed to it".....Does not equal......"Northern Hemisphere Potentially In Great Danger "

The part you missed They are dying and kids are being born all fkd up......................

You have a real source for that claim?

View attachment 110892

Northern Hemisphere Potentially In Great Danger As Fukushima Radiation Spikes To ‘Unimaginable’ Levels

Radiation inside one of the damaged reactors at the Fukushima nuclear power facility has reached an “unimaginable” level according to experts. Because so much nuclear material from Fukushima escaped into the Pacific Ocean, there are many scientists that believe that it was the worst environmental disaster in human history, but most people in the general population seem to think that since the mainstream media really doesn’t talk about it anymore that everything must be under control. Unfortunately, that is not true at all. In fact, PBS reported just last year that “it is incorrect to say that Fukushima is under control when levels of radioactivity in the ocean indicate ongoing leaks“. And now we have just learned that the radiation level inside reactor 2 is so high that no human could possibly survive being exposed to it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not much can be done other than to warn people , too many don't care, to many don't think it's true because their almighty governmental parents tell them it's ok go back to sleep now...........

"the radiation level inside reactor 2 is so high that no human could possibly survive being exposed to it".....Does not equal......"Northern Hemisphere Potentially In Great Danger "

The part you missed They are dying and kids are being born all fkd up......................

READ, READ READ.............WHAT PROOF DO YOU WANT ppl often cant and won't believe a gawd damn thing until they fall ill from it all.. Jesus christ we already have Us Sailor suing because they have fallen ill over the clean up of FUKUSHIMA...

What PROOF do you want, what is proof to you............. Obama saying it, because TRUMP won't do I mean wtf they've been warning and warning over this for years...........

Now it can NOT Be hidden any longer..

upload_2017-2-9_10-36-29.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-2-9_10-37-10.png

View attachment 110892

upload_2017-2-9_10-38-44.png

And anyone who can think would ask , NOW WHY WOULD THEY RAISE THE LEVEL............................BECAUSE FUKASHIMA IS ON THE WEST COAT, THEY DON'T WANT SUED FOR CANCER SKY ROCKETING WHEN SOONER OR LATER THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY REALIZES AND GROW A PAIR OF BALLS TO ADMIT THIS IS WHAT'S DOING IT ALL..

upload_2017-2-9_10-42-59.png

530 SV == 53,000,000 mrems

600,000 mrems was dead in a month after Hiroshima and Nagsaki, (450,000 mrems killed off half of those exposed.)

10,000,000 targeted burst is used to treat deep issues, like George Bushe's hyperthyroid, deeper cancers and such. 6,000,000 is a less aggressive cancer treatment level. (20,000 generally full body exposure from such treatments)

They say the average exposure is 300 mrems per day.

I'll yap at my nurse later today and see if she can tell me how that travels through water.

In any event, what does one do to 'seal' that shit?

View attachment 110892

I wonder why conspiracy nonsense is always dumped in the current events forum when a whole section has been devoted to conspiracy 'stuff.' The conspiracy forum is there for a reason.

600,000 mrems was dead in a month after Hiroshima and Nagsaki, (450,000 mrems killed off half of those exposed.)

10,000,000 targeted burst is used to treat deep issues, like George Bushe's hyperthyroid, deeper cancers and such. 6,000,000 is a less aggressive cancer treatment level. (20,000 generally full body exposure from such treatments)

I'll yap at my nurse later today and see if she can tell me how that travels through water.

They don't know all the time either because they are trained and or taught based off lies. People can't understand the system that was put in place. Only the few who are aware know what is going on and why. Just like vaccines same scenario nurses think they know it all based on their training. , but that is way to much to get into and how to teach people this is much to difficult esp. with online bs only. it much to complicated and goes back way to far. etc.

Someone said "Fukushima is on the West coast." The west coast of what?

View attachment 110892

I wonder why conspiracy nonsense is always dumped in the current events forum when a whole section has been devoted to conspiracy 'stuff.' The conspiracy forum is there for a reason.

I wonder why you are such an asshole you must make a great little bitch. for someone ...

...Only the few who are aware know what is going on and why. Just like vaccines same scenario nurses think they know it all based on their training. , but that is way to much to get into and how to teach people this is much to difficult esp. with online bs only. it much to complicated and goes back way to far. etc.

There you have it; the classic conspiracy nut mentality (or mental illness). "Only the few who know!" Perhaps an underlying inferiority complex creates the need to convince themselves that they are 'special,' and privy to knowledge and understanding of "only the few..."

...Only the few who are aware know what is going on and why. Just like vaccines same scenario nurses think they know it all based on their training. , but that is way to much to get into and how to teach people this is much to difficult esp. with online bs only. it much to complicated and goes back way to far. etc.

There you have it; the classic conspiracy nut mentality (or mental illness). "Only the few who know!" Perhaps an underlying inferiority complex creates the need to convince themselves that they are 'special,' and privy to knowledge and understanding of "only the few..."

Grow up asshole

Time for me to do my humanitarian duty... I guess I'll offer to take in 3 Japanese refugees. Female. Between age 21, and 25. And some say Republicans have no heart...
I'd like to say put me down for a couple but I don't think my wife would be into it. Then again I never asked.

View attachment 110892

More blockheaded hysteria.

Forum List

Back