Northern hemisphere potentially in great danger as Fukushima radiation spikes to unimaginable levels

6 whales? Wow!

While I do mourn for those whales and express sympathy to their loved ones, the conspiracy nuts are really reaching on this one. In 1994 200 whales washed up dead on Hawaiian beaches, and in 1999-2001 more than 600 were found beached along the pacific coast.

Maybe it's time to move this to the conspiracy forum?
Why because you desire to deny the truth?

HALF these jack asses that deny this are so uninformed they haven't got any idea how every power plant in the US are leaking and have been... These zombies fall for the biggest bs their little leader fills their brain dead heads with, pretty sad so many can't even use their own heads and research it all............

Maybe they can take a long swim in the ocean though..... After all they are already doing themselves in. ahahh
A lot of people would rather believe the lies for whatever reason until it hits them hard.

Agree the sickest part is their selfish greed , would prefer to fear the truth basically killing their own kids for fear that omg something might just be true, Gawd forbid if they jump off the Conspiracy thought because their little leftist friends would shun them from their lives because they'd get what you see most of the idiots on here do to me. What they don't get is I've had their same actions done to me for ten plus years, I AM IMMUNE TO MORONS LIKE THAT................. They think they actually do something omg . In the long run they are the fools and they assist in killing their own kids and themselves over their own stupidity.

6 whales? Wow!

While I do mourn for those whales and express sympathy to their loved ones, the conspiracy nuts are really reaching on this one. In 1994 200 whales washed up dead on Hawaiian beaches, and in 1999-2001 more than 600 were found beached along the pacific coast.

HALF these jack asses that deny this are so uninformed they haven't got any idea how every power plant in the US are leaking and have been... These zombies fall for the biggest bs their little leader fills their brain dead heads with, pretty sad so many can't even use their own heads and research it all............

Maybe they can take a long swim in the ocean though..... After all they are already doing themselves in. ahahh
A lot of people would rather believe the lies for whatever reason until it hits them hard.

Agree the sickest part is their selfish greed , would prefer to fear the truth basically killing their own kids for fear that omg something might just be true, Gawd forbid if they jump off the Conspiracy thought because their little leftist friends would shun them from their lives because they'd get what you see most of the idiots on here do to me. What they don't get is I've had their same actions done to me for ten plus years, I AM IMMUNE TO MORONS LIKE THAT................. They think they actually do something omg . In the long run they are the fools and they assist in killing their own kids and themselves over their own stupidity.
IMO, a lot of that can be blamed on both churches (religions) and government mismanagement both trying to keep people as mental cripples in an attempt to maintain control over the masses.

6 whales? Wow!

Huh? Conspiracy Forum? That must be a secret government plot!
foliohattu.jpg

6 whales? Wow!

foliohattu.jpg
Nah just typical bureaucratic bullshit to cover for 'their commerce' at the expense of the people.

6 whales? Wow!

Nah just typical bureaucratic bullshit to cover for 'their commerce' at the expense of the people.

Then this incident happened today, they always say there is nothing to worry about meanwhile...

upload_2017-2-9_13-5-41.png

Explosion Hits Nuclear Power Plant in France, Injuries Reported

Nearly 6 Year Long MSM 'Blackout' Comes Crashing Down In 'Radioactive Truth' - Why Has The MSM Covered Up Fukushima For So Long And Is It Part Of The Globalists Depopulation Agenda?
5+ Year Mainstream Media Coverup Comes Crashing Down In "Radioactive Truth"

It sure does seem to fit with their ideological crap of depopulation and eugenics. Plus they didn't even have to create that disaster with some man made crap. Russia did as bad or worse with Chernobyl (those poor children that are still effected by it is a shame).

6 whales? Wow!

Then this incident happened today, they always say there is nothing to worry about meanwhile...

View attachment 111580

Explosion Hits Nuclear Power Plant in France, Injuries Reported
Ireland has some dumping going down too from what I was reading a few days ago.

A bit of info concerning food grown and what they found with the radio active isotopes in them. Not sure how many rads are added when they fry the food imports as they are coming into the country. I have noticed that a lot of vegetables from the stores seem to be rotting prematurely. Even resprouting celery stalks ends isn't working as they are rotting from the gore of the plants. Onions are weird too this year.

Fukushima data show rise and fall in food radioactivity

View attachment 110892

Northern Hemisphere Potentially In Great Danger As Fukushima Radiation Spikes To ‘Unimaginable’ Levels

Radiation inside one of the damaged reactors at the Fukushima nuclear power facility has reached an “unimaginable” level according to experts. Because so much nuclear material from Fukushima escaped into the Pacific Ocean, there are many scientists that believe that it was the worst environmental disaster in human history, but most people in the general population seem to think that since the mainstream media really doesn’t talk about it anymore that everything must be under control. Unfortunately, that is not true at all. In fact, PBS reported just last year that “it is incorrect to say that Fukushima is under control when levels of radioactivity in the ocean indicate ongoing leaks“. And now we have just learned that the radiation level inside reactor 2 is so high that no human could possibly survive being exposed to it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not much can be done other than to warn people , too many don't care, to many don't think it's true because their almighty governmental parents tell them it's ok go back to sleep now...........

"the radiation level inside reactor 2 is so high that no human could possibly survive being exposed to it".....Does not equal......"Northern Hemisphere Potentially In Great Danger "

One of the videos I watched said the Japanese send in a robot probe to monitor the leak and it got fried in an hour. There should be a worldwide effort to dump thousands of tons of lead into the site to try to start containing it

One of the videos I watched said the Japanese send in a robot probe to monitor the leak and it got fried in an hour.

There is a difference between, "It's really radioactive near the exposed core" and "Really high radiation levels means everyone in California is at risk"

View attachment 110892

Northern Hemisphere Potentially In Great Danger As Fukushima Radiation Spikes To ‘Unimaginable’ Levels

Radiation inside one of the damaged reactors at the Fukushima nuclear power facility has reached an “unimaginable” level according to experts. Because so much nuclear material from Fukushima escaped into the Pacific Ocean, there are many scientists that believe that it was the worst environmental disaster in human history, but most people in the general population seem to think that since the mainstream media really doesn’t talk about it anymore that everything must be under control. Unfortunately, that is not true at all. In fact, PBS reported just last year that “it is incorrect to say that Fukushima is under control when levels of radioactivity in the ocean indicate ongoing leaks“. And now we have just learned that the radiation level inside reactor 2 is so high that no human could possibly survive being exposed to it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not much can be done other than to warn people , too many don't care, to many don't think it's true because their almighty governmental parents tell them it's ok go back to sleep now...........
We need to start a thread about all your failed doomsday predictions. You've got to stop embarrassing yourself from posting this silly nonsense.

View attachment 110892

We need to start a thread about all your failed doomsday predictions. You've got to stop embarrassing yourself from posting this silly nonsense.

He's dead. A chunk of Fukushima hit him on the head.

Forum List

Back