The Brady/Trump connection: Brady represents the America that wins, perseveres and never quits!

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
You could imagine all the Trump haters waiting for Brady to get crushed so they could blame Trump and his open friendship with Brady, Belichick and Kraft. Down 21-0 early, it looked like they would get their wish, then something amazing happened and the Pats found a miracle...

Now Trump can announce to the world that Brady represents exactly the America that he envisions: he is a winner (5 SB Championships most in NFL history as a QB), he perseveres (A record comeback after being down 28-3) and never quitting when all looks lost because you have a belief in yourself!

Donald Trump can't lose, everything he touches turns to gold it seems! Good job Brady! You will now get to go to the Whitehouse and be greeted by your friend and president.

USA! USA! :dance::clap2::clap::party::udaman::tank:

Last edited:
First....Brexit....

Next....Trump....

And then, Trump's good friend, heckeld by journalists for his friendship with Trump.......wins the game...in overtime....

Fuckin Russians did it again.....

Tired of winning yet?

Personally.....I will never get tired of our side winning against the left........decades of the left pushing their agenda, and now they are losing and losing it....Big Time.....

I had given them up around half time and wandered off to work on my doll shelf and listen to music. I went through the living room just before the end of the fourth quarter. And saw the score. I ain't eleven a huge fan, but that sure was something.

VP Pence and his wife were at the Superbowl. One of the cameras zeroed-in on them.

The looney left since the Hillary disaster, is racking up failure after failure.

They tried to turn the super bowl game into a political event. But it backfired on them big time.

It's great fun watching them defeated, demoralized, disorganized, and struggling stay relevant. ... :thup: ... :lol: .. :lol:

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Sunni Man, post: 16508559, member: 11tests The left tried to turn the super bowl game into a political event. But it backfired on them big out ta here.

The looney left since the Hillary disaster, is racking up failure after failure.

It's fun watching them defeated, demoralized, disorganized, and struggling stay relevant. ... :lol: .. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I heard Hillarys dentist has to make her new teefs out of granite due to all the terrible gnashing of teeth she did when America said get the fuck outta here. Plus, she kept biting at all those melon heads that helped her lose

You could imagine all the Trump haters waiting for Brady to get crushed so they could blame Trump and his open friendship with Brady, Belichick and Kraft. Down 21-0 early, it looked like they would get their wish, then something amazing happened and the Pats found a miracle...

Now Trump can announce to the world that Brady represents exactly the America that he envisions: he is a winner (5 SB Championships most in NFL history as a QB), he perseveres (A record comeback after being down 28-3) and never quitting when all looks lost because you have a belief in yourself!

Donald Trump can't lose, everything he touches turns to gold it seems! Good job Brady! You will now get to go to the Whitehouse and be greeted by your friend and president.

USA! USA! :dance::clap2::clap::party::udaman::tank:
:cuckoo:

Trump's losing, bigly.
tom-brady-and-donald-trump.png

Forum List

Back