North Carolina Teacher Caught Using LGBT Flash Cards To Teach 3, 4-Year-Olds Color

Then don't fall into the trap and respond in a way that a report against you is successful. If you know its a trap its easy to avoid.

"the first rule of wiener dog school is that everything in my dog bowl is mine. The second rule of wiener dog school is that Everything I can steal from your dog bowl is also mine."
-Tbone the Magnificent.
The one who fell into his manipulative little trap is actually you. After all - you admitted it was a trap, right?

Just saying.

Moderators are required to review reported posts. Its why we get the big bucks. While I am easing into this if there is a thread where moderators are actively participating I will review the post as a 3rd party reviewer.

Thats just like...your opinion...man! :)
OK. You score major points for rhat one!

I'll stop bugging you now. You seem like a good guy.

Just make sure you pay attention to the wind direction if you ever have to spread my ashes

I am not telling kids anything. It is about what children may be experiencing. You should spend more time reading and less time whining and bloviating

When do children know?​

Somehow they were smarter when a beauty-queen described herself as a "tomboy," but the boys dated her anyway. No dysphoria there!

God Fucking Damit!! Are you really that stupid or is it a sick game that you play? Who is giving drugs to 4 year old's?
You claimed you were done with this thread.

Being a person of your word is obviously completely unimportant to you..

I must say, thought, that when you referred to a biological male as a she so you could reinforce all the manipulation and conditioning of child victis so they think of themselves as the opposite sex, I'm sure that everybody thought you were talking 3-4 year olds..

Now that you have corrected our misconceptions by reminding us that you are really wanting to start the victimization process at 2, we all know a little more about you.

Last edited:
Moron! Where does it say anything about 4 year old kids?. Are you so stupid as to think that a 4 year old needs a puberty blocker?
Once they have lived for 10 more years listening to you conditioning them by referring to them as the opposite sex, they'll sure want one, though, right?

That why you want to be able to start your conditioning at 2 I'm sure.

Once they have lived for 10 more years listening to you conditioning them by referring to them as the opposite sex, they'll sure want one, though, right?

That why you want to be able to start your conditioning at 2 I'm sure.
No one is "conditioning" them That is just plain stupid . The kids are expressing what they are feeling and experiencing. But thank you for admitting that you lied about giving drugs to 4 year old kids

No one is "conditioning" them That is just plain stupid . The kids are expressing what they are feeling and experiencing. But thank you for admitting that you lied about giving drugs to 4 year old kids
I never said anything about giving drugs to 4 year olds.

You are simply too much in a frenzy thinking of the sexual awakening of very young children to pay attention to who it is you are responding to.

As far as conditioning is concerned, OF COURSE it conditions a child when you do everything you can to make them receptive to adult concepts of sexuality at an age as young as you can possibly get your hands on them.

Forum List

Back