North Carolina Teacher Caught Using LGBT Flash Cards To Teach 3, 4-Year-Olds Color

No. I am telling him he is fucked up because he is equating my advocacy for LGBT kids with the actions of a child molester. How stupid are you people!
Let the kids grow and figure it out for themselves. They don't need any influence when they are 4 years old.
Let them eat dirt and figure out it's not candy at that age. Good grief :rolleyes-41:

You DID. Said a 4 yr was or might be suffering from gender dysphoria. And you're qualified to KNOW that's an immediate threat to a child that young? MEDICINE cannot agree on the existence of gender dys-ANYTHING at that age. How many 4 yr olds ya THINK are being COUNSELED and UNDERSTANDING their "problem"? Largely in the HEADS of the parents and maybe their Uber WOKE teachers.
Whenever people wish to exploit children, the rationalizations they offer are always framed in terms of altruism, instead. It's always "for the children" as the adult exploits them, whether for a political agenda or for sex.

For various individuals, perhaps so, but for the greater society, I see it more in terms of mass psychosis.

Praise and acceptance are powerful motivators, especially coupled with condemnation for not falling in line, and this whole mad rush to turn 3 and 4 year olds into Trannies is actually being conducted by those who see themselves as virtuous for doing so. Various acts do not actually have to BE virtuous, only called such by people's peers.

Pedophiles talk about "freeing" children to be their "true selves" and helping develop their "awakening sexuality". The problem here, is that loony toon leftists are using the same themes, but it isn't that they actually want to fuck the little kids, only fuck with their minds. Either way, the poor child is horribly damaged, but the leftists are doing it because they are conditioning each other to support increasingly outré' behavior in a misplaced attempt to feel good about themselves through the seeking of praise from others.
As a Christian I see it as demonic. It was long we were foretold things would go crazy in exactly the manner we are seeing today. Unfortunately it says we’re just in the appetizer menu.

TheProgressivePatriot

It's the same fucking thing. What you advocate and defend intentionally leads directly to the kind of shit that was done to my wife.

You will burn in Hell right next to the piece of shit who abused her.
This post has been reported and as other moderators are involved with the discussion directly, here I am.

This post is getting close to violating the No Flaming provisions for a Zone 2 discussion. So as a friendly wiener dog Mod reminder, lets dial back the personal attack before it violates the provisions directly.

This post has been reported and as other moderators are involved with the discussion directly, here I am.

This post is getting close to violating the No Flaming provisions for a Zone 2 discussion. So as a friendly wiener dog Mod reminder, lets dial back the personal attack before it violates the provisions directly.
It’s a good thing saying adults should be allowed to sexually mutilate 4 year olds doesn’t violate USMB rules!

As a Christian I see it as demonic. It was long we were foretold things would go crazy in exactly the manner we are seeing today. Unfortunately it says we’re just in the appetizer menu.
I'm not a Christian per se, but things are getting so crazy out there, even I'm starting to wonder.

This post has been reported

Obviously so. The poster who talks about the sexual awakening of 3-4 year olds has been making sure we all know he is reporting posts.

Now, what you SHOULD be asking yourself is what a poster is hoping to achieve when they make such announcements.

It is perfectly obvious to me. Is it not obvious to you?

You referred to 3 and 4 year old children as members of a sex different from their actual one.

3 and 4 year old children do not need a grown man helping them explore their "awakening sexuality" as you put it. Leave these poor children alone, and if you wish to help awaken the sexuality of another person, you should restrict yourself to your fellow adults.
I am not telling kids anything. It is about what children may be experiencing. You should spend more time reading and less time whining and bloviating

When do children know?​

Signs of gender dysphoria have been reported as early as the age of two. But there is also late-onset dysphoria that manifests in adults. Caitlyn Jenner married three women and fathered six children before her gender change at age 66. Some transgender adults remember having had opposite-gender feelings in childhood that they never expressed. Sometimes early-onset gender dysphoria patients first identify as gay before they express a desire to be the other gender.
'

Obviously so. The poster who talks about the sexual awakening of 3-4 year olds has been making sure we all know he is reporting posts.

Now, what you SHOULD be asking yourself is what a poster is hoping to achieve when they make such announcements.

It is perfectly obvious to me. Is it not obvious to you?
Potentially so, potentially not. However the post I responded to directly flames the poster. If you see a post you feel should be reported, report it.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Let the kids grow and figure it out for themselves. They don't need any influence when they are 4 years old.
Let them eat dirt and figure out it's not candy at that age. Good grief :rolleyes-41:
Actually I agree to a point. You people have it in your heads that people are planting these ideas in children's minds. That is not the case.. It happens and yes the kids need to figure it out. But also will experience anxiety and they will have questions. Adults need to be there for them and provide support

The poster who talks about the sexual awakening of 3-4 year olds has been making sure we all know he is reporting posts.

Just after your post, he links to content sexualizing children as young as TWO.

It seems that he prefers them very young. Perhaps because at that age, they're not able to tell their parents what is being done to them.

Potentially so, potentially not. However the post I responded to directly flames the poster. If you see a post you feel should be reported, report it.
I suppose I will have to lay it out for you, then.

When posters announce they are reporting a post, they are attempting to gain gravitas - in this case, authority by proxy.

When mods announce that they are responding to such childish public announcements, they are GIVING that gravitas.

Actually I agree to a point. You people have it in your heads that people are planting these ideas in children's minds. That is not the case.. It happens and yes the kids need to figure it out. But also will experience anxiety and they will have questions. Adults need to be there for them and provide support
Not at 4.

I suppose I will have to lay it out for you, then.

When posters announce they are reporting a post, they are attempting to gain gravitas - in this case, authority by proxy.

When mods announce that they are responding to such childish public announcements, they are GIVING that gravitas.
Then don't fall into the trap and respond in a way that a report against you is successful. If you know its a trap its easy to avoid.

"the first rule of wiener dog school is that everything in my dog bowl is mine. The second rule of wiener dog school is that Everything I can steal from your dog bowl is also mine."
-Tbone the Magnificent.

Forum List

Back