North Carolina Republican Making Six-figure Income Gets Busted For Welfare Fraud

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Addicting Info 8211 North Carolina Republican Making Six-Figure Income Gets Busted For Welfare Fraud

In the end, the documents show that Meredith did indeed make a six-figure income and that he and his family did apply for and receive welfare benefits, even though they didn’t need the aid. Republicans have been attacking welfare recipients for years, accusing them of stealing money from taxpayers. As it turns out, a real thief of tax dollars was hiding right under their own noses in their own party. That has got to be embarrassing.

From another source: http://abc11.com/politics/nc-republicans-respond-to-candidate-welfare-fraud-allegations/332438/

Meredith has not denied the allegations, but called Richardson's release of the documents a "below the belt" personal attack ahead of November elections.

How dare you present facts. Thats below the Belt!! lol

I thought there was no such thing as welfare cheats? Oh I get it,it's kinda like the the voter fraud thing.
Send his sorry ass to prison. And all the other welfare cheats as well. But you wouldnt want that to happen would you?

I thought there was no such thing as welfare cheats? Oh I get it,it's kinda like the the voter fraud thing.
Send his sorry ass to prison. And all the other welfare cheats as well. But you wouldnt want that to happen would you?

Whyd you think such a stupid thing?

We've heard from the left that it's not an issue for years.

In your imagination you mean? Because my next response would be to link to anything that backs that up but you and I know your paranoia doesnt have a link

What is said and what a tard hears are two different things, dontcha know.

As for the allegation the candidate took advantage of his state's welfare system while drawing down six figures, that should be death to his candidacy, and the GOP should kick his ass over the moon, what with their claims about being all about "values" and stuff.

Addicting Info 8211 North Carolina Republican Making Six-Figure Income Gets Busted For Welfare Fraud

In the end, the documents show that Meredith did indeed make a six-figure income and that he and his family did apply for and receive welfare benefits, even though they didn’t need the aid. Republicans have been attacking welfare recipients for years, accusing them of stealing money from taxpayers. As it turns out, a real thief of tax dollars was hiding right under their own noses in their own party. That has got to be embarrassing.

From another source: http://abc11.com/politics/nc-republicans-respond-to-candidate-welfare-fraud-allegations/332438/

Meredith has not denied the allegations, but called Richardson's release of the documents a "below the belt" personal attack ahead of November elections.

How dare you present facts. Thats below the Belt!! lol

We are in the process of riddng this state of the neo confederate white Christian party

But its single mothers the RWs want to stop from getting help from social programs.

10603328_10152759018249803_468546870848388920_n.png

But its single mothers the RWs want to stop from getting help from social programs.

Nope. A true conservative wants to end the plague of single parents. You want to enable poverty, just keep rewarding harmful behavior. You want to end poverty, strive to end the root causes.

There need to be consequences for bad decisions.

Nope. A true conservative wants to end the plague of single parents. You want to enable poverty, just keep rewarding harmful behavior. You want to end poverty, strive to end the root causes.

Yeah well thats a hard message to try to get someone to vote for since basically anything can happen to anyone and its not always their fault. When people get divorced, or walked out on, or abandoned the last thing they need is someone basically smacking their hand and calling it "help"

I'll reserve my judgement until further details of the case emerge. I am interested to see what the response will be from the candidate. If it is found that he did in fact defraud the system while making such a salary then he should do the honorable thing and resign. I don't care what your political leaning is, if you defraud the system then you should be prosecuted.

I'll reserve my judgement until further details of the case emerge. I am interested to see what the response will be from the candidate. If it is found that he did in fact defraud the system while making such a salary then he should do the honorable thing and resign. I don't care what your political leaning is, if you defraud the system then you should be prosecuted.

What about able bodied people who abuse the system?

What about able bodied people who abuse the system?

Hell yeah, they should be prosecuted as well if they are defrauding the system. They are a part of the problem.

What is said and what a tard hears are two different things, dontcha know.

As for the allegation the candidate took advantage of his state's welfare system while drawing down six figures, that should be death to his candidacy, and the GOP should kick his ass over the moon, what with their claims about being all about "values" and stuff.

the guy is a national hero deserving of a parade and a key to the city..

ask any RW'r, they'll tell you.

Yeah well thats a hard message to try to get someone to vote for since basically anything can happen to anyone and its not always their fault.

But it usually is.

When people get divorced, or walked out on, or abandoned the last thing they need is someone basically smacking their hand and calling it "help"

The majority of welfare recipients are single mothers who had their child out of wedlock.

Yeah well thats a hard message to try to get someone to vote for since basically anything can happen to anyone and its not always their fault.

But it usually is.

When people get divorced, or walked out on, or abandoned the last thing they need is someone basically smacking their hand and calling it "help"

The majority of welfare recipients are single mothers who had their child out of wedlock.

The problem is that you are seeking to smack their hand whether its their fault or not. Thats not a winning message.

Forum List

Back