Nordic Nations join in Deporting "migrants"

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden announced a new agreement on Tuesday that they were to combine their efforts on removing migrants, saying they would launch joint deportation flights and other initiatives. The agreement came out of a two-day Nordic nations summit in Copenhagen where the group said they had come to a “strong commitment” to strengthen their cooperation on migrant returns. Five Nordic Nations Agree to Cooperate on Deporting Migrants
My god racism is sweeping the world ummmm.....ummmmmm......Good for them. More sanity please

Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden announced a new agreement on Tuesday that they were to combine their efforts on removing migrants, saying they would launch joint deportation flights and other initiatives. The agreement came out of a two-day Nordic nations summit in Copenhagen where the group said they had come to a “strong commitment” to strengthen their cooperation on migrant returns. Five Nordic Nations Agree to Cooperate on Deporting Migrants
My god racism is sweeping the world ummmm.....ummmmmm......Good for them. More sanity please
Where are they deporting them to?

Some of those countries have imported so many Muslims it's not even funny. There could be open warfare in more than a few.

UK, especially.

I wish them luck!:thup:

Millions of savages are they going to deport, you say?

I wonder how on earth are they going to do that!

Curious minds want to know. :dunno:

I wish them luck!:thup:

Millions of savages are they going to deport, you say?

I wonder how on earth are they going to do that!

Curious minds want to know. :dunno:
Yeah, they have a LOT of them. This could be serious Jihad. The start of the 8th Crusade! :aargh:

8thcrusade.jpg

President Eisenhower deported more than a million Mexican illegals in the 50's. Operation Wetback.

To say it can't be done is nonsense. Where there is a will.....

yes but....in the 1950s was different than today....

we are living in a different world today.

still.....hope you are right.... but I doubt it.

This is what modern multiculturalism means. Tunisian-born Abdesalem shoots two Swedes in the center of Brussels, and Belgian Foreign Minister, Algerian-born Haji Labib announces a terrorist attack.

Forum List

Back