Nordic fest

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
Ok, let me straight up front that I only found out about this last night by watching a show about the klan on National Geographic last night.
I must say, I am dumbfounded by these guys.
And, no, I do NOT qualify for membership. (nor desire to)

MySpace - Nordic Fest 2010 - 32 - Male - DAWSON SPRINGS, Kentucky - myspace.com/nordicfest2009

MySpace - Nordic Fest 2010 - 32 - Male - DAWSON SPRINGS, Kentucky - myspace.com/nordicfest2009

Imperial Klans of America

I am wondering if their little 'get-together' had any protesters last year, and if there are plans to protest it this year.
I don't live in Kentucky, but I have driven through there, and of course saw KY on TV last night, so I don't know.

I offer the opinion that while these nutjobs are entitled to freedom of speech, it is a disgrace to the people of the USA to actually enough of them to warrant a "nordicfest'.

What say you, any of you?

Freedom of association applies to everyone in America.

it is a disgrace to the people of the USA to actually enough of them to warrant a "nordicfest'.

Well, asshole, you wouldn't say the same about a "black heritage festival" or a "Hispanic pride march", so why don't you do us a favor and take a slow walk through Harlem at 2 a.m.

substantial turnout...i count 17 in one pic...16 in another....and they are the same people...

i think i will toss a pagan festival and make a big deal of 20 showing up....

of course that is what the tea baggers do...do you think its related?

Yeah, it's just too bad there are so many of them, or maybe their lying about their numbers. I don't know.

That's right, freedom of speech, freedom to assemble is the right of all.

Theoretically, but in the United States of Obamerica, whites don't have this right:

American Renaissance News: AR Conference is Canceled -- Again

well that's bullshit because apparently they do it, I guess your not a real klansmen because if you were you would be there wouldn't you.:lol:

it is a disgrace to the people of the USA to actually enough of them to warrant a "nordicfest'.

Well, asshole, you wouldn't say the same about a "black heritage festival" or a "Hispanic pride march", so why don't you do us a favor and take a slow walk through Harlem at 2 a.m.

Hey, go start a NAMBLA march or something.

That would hit two real popular organizations with one arrow wouldn't it. A group that hates everything except little boys!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

what's the difference between this and the black festivals which're ethnocentric ?

Everyone's got the right to be enthnocentric.

Ok, let me straight up front that I only found out about this last night by watching a show about the klan on National Geographic last night.

I am wondering if their little 'get-together' had any protesters last year, and if there are plans to protest it this year.
I don't live in Kentucky, but I have driven through there, and of course saw KY on TV last night, so I don't know.

I offer the opinion that while these nutjobs are entitled to freedom of speech, it is a disgrace to the people of the USA to actually enough of them to warrant a "nordicfest'.

I say your first 2 links are dead and none of the idiots @ the third looked very Nordic to me. Alpine, maybe (likely with some Mediterranean influence). Nordic, no.

Not surprising, though. The Klan is full of rejects the Skins wouldn't take.

☭proletarian☭;2101149 said:

I say your first 2 links are dead and none of the idiots @ the third looked very Nordic to me. Alpine, maybe (likely with some Mediterranean influence). Nordic, no.

Not surprising, though. The Klan is full of rejects the Skins wouldn't take.

glad to hear the first two are dead, when I found them I reported them to myspace for TOS violations, as one showed a torture video, the other a call to kill.

Wonder what he has to say about the black college fest called "Freaknik" that was nothing more than a rolling drinking and sex party on the streets of Atlanta? Is that OK but "Nordicfest" isn't? What about St. Patrick's Day? Is that OK? Or not? Cinco de Mayo? OK or not?

The Freaknik bullshit went on for years before it got so out of hand we finally managed to run those deviants out of town and shut Freaknik down.

They're actually trying to bring it back! OMG...

Freaknik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what's the difference between this and the black festivals which're ethnocentric ?

Everyone's got the right to be enthnocentric.

Yes, what's the difference between:

"Nordicfest"

and

"Freaknik" Freaknik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Freaknik was an annual spring break meeting in Atlanta, Georgia, primarily of students from historically black colleges and universities.[1] Begun in 1982 as a small picnic near the Atlanta University Center, it was initially sponsored by the DC Metro Club[1] and was typically held during the third weekend in April to coincide with the schools of the Atlanta University Center's Reading Day. The event increased in size and popularity in the 1990s with dancing, drinking, parties, a basketball tournament, rap sessions, a film festival and a sparsely attended job fair.[2]

Atlantans' reception of the festival was mixed. In its heyday, the fest attracted upwards of 250,000 revelers to the city. Many residents attended and enjoyed Freaknik, and others complained about traffic congestion, lewd public behavior, open urination, noise, and trash due to street parties.[3] City leaders eventually took measures to curtail Freaknik's accessibility, and hence its popularity. As a result, Freaknik moved to Memorial Drive in DeKalb County, then to Daytona Beach, Florida. By 1999, celebration of the festival had died down due to heightened police security.

??????

New Topics

Forum List

Back