Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion

Interview with Seymour Hersh. Mentions Poland thanked America right after the Nordstream Op....gives some details on the op and Biden and Nulands big mouths.

I have a question for the germans:
I wonder how ordinary Germans were told that Germany's two closest NATO allies had blown up their supply of cheap, hostile russian gas and replaced it with their own supply of friendly, expensive gas?

I have a question for the germans:
I wonder how ordinary Germans were told that Germany's two closest NATO allies had blown up their supply of cheap, hostile russian gas and replaced it with their own supply of friendly, expensive gas?
How do you know it's expensive ?

How do you know it's expensive ?
Russian gas does not need to be liquefied, so there is no need to build expensive liquefaction plants. Nor is it necessary to build liquefaction plants at the source. For start.

Russian gas does not need to be liquefied, so there is no need to build expensive liquefaction plants. Nor is it necessary to build liquefaction plants at the source. For start.
Ok, but do this then... Show us the prices in contrast.

You giggle at your own ignorance. Only YOU suggested there is air in a gas pipeline. ONLY YOU had the temerity to
state the blatantly obvious. It is like saying, "The Alaska Pipeline doesn't have any water flowing with the crude oil."
HELLO! More of your nonsense.

The subject explosion did NOT occur at the "receiving end." You should think about what the hell a "gas slug" is, boy.
Something you made up because gases mix, particularly when they are in motion as in a pipeline. You must have some imaginary membrane between two disparate gases, which membrane does not exist. It is solely the product of your lack of understanding.

Now to my Ignore List you go for your failure to add anything to any discussion.

ciao brutto
You don't know fuckall about pipelines. Do you?

Obviously not.

Just because our Gov't publicly stated they hated the pipeline, wanted to stop it, wanted Germany not to use it, our President and his Admin promised to end it, they all celebrated its destruction and we are one of the few that could do it, doesn't mean we did it.
According to the US, Russia blew up their own pipeline, was shelling a nuclear power plant that they were in control of and Putin is a comic book evil villain that just got up one day bored and decided to go into Ukraine for no reason at all.
Americans believe this

FpL9viNaIAA3daB

(Replying to Wild Bill Kelsoe:} Methane gas is less dense than sea water and seeks the surface without any need for air.

Dammit Boy small.jpg

Dammit Boy, that is some sophisticated science, that right there!
Who woulda knowed it!

Last edited:
Hersh's piece depends on a single unnamed source. AIS data on the vessels he mentions disputes his account pretty convincingly. IOW, none of the vessels were actually where he says they were, when he says they were there.

The ship spotters went to work right away, and no one can corroborate anything in Hersh's account. All of BALTOPS is in the Marine Traffic AIS system, no one was trying to hide their whereabouts.

The ships he mentions were in BALTOPS, they just weren't doing what Hersh credits them with.

Hersh's piece depends on a single unnamed source. AIS data on the vessels he mentions disputes his account pretty convincingly. IOW, none of the vessels were actually where he says they were, when he says they were there.

The ship spotters went to work right away, and no one can corroborate anything in Hersh's account. All of BALTOPS is in the Marine Traffic AIS system, no one was trying to hide their whereabouts.

The ships he mentions were in BALTOPS, they just weren't doing what Hersh credits them with.

No chance you can provide proof of your claims?

Oh, I know....................must be classified....

My my...what a coincidence......you on the CIA black/grey/white information group?

No chance you can provide proof of your claims?

Oh, I know....................must be classified....

My my...what a coincidence......you on the CIA black/grey/white information group?
OSINT by definition is unclassified.

Start here:

OSINT by definition is unclassified.

Start here:

So you claim to have US intel at a very classified level, and post it here, on an obscure internet forum, as some form as fact.

Forum List

Back