Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion

Remember the scene in the movie where Al Capon killed one of his henchman with a baseball bat?
Al Capon in today's political realities is Joe Biden, and the henchmen is Germany.
Remember another example from history, the Watergate scandal? How much outcry and consequences.... Movies, articles, investigations for years!... And now we see an event, compared to which Watergate is a child's plaything, and what? Where is the scandal, where is the impeachment? We don't see any of that, instead we see a balloon story...
We see no dignified reaction, because both bourgeois parties in the United States, which represent their single master, Capital, are interested in this bandit, terrorist act of blowing up the gas pipeline
The bandits may argue among themselves, but when it comes to their common interests, the political parties, boasting of their differences, are united.
Bandits can even feed ordinary citizens, throwing them crumbs from their table, reveling in their "generosity" and power, as Escobar did when he arranged a paradise for the peasants of his village. They can talk about Feedom and Democracy, but bandits remain bandits all the same.
The U.S. is a bandit state. And the chief bandit, demands unconditional obedience from his accomplices.
Do you think, that if it were necessary to set up a provocation with many victims to show punishment for Germany, the capitalist bandits would have stopped by the german victims?
That's right, there is nothing to stop capitalist scum in the pursuit of profit. And nothing they hate so much as those who do not agree to obey them unconditionally. Especially when the gangster is so accustomed to his position as the main and untouchable leader of the gang.
For example, Russia and China.
Except for the communists, of course. The real ones, not the fagots in Democrat party, whom the Republicans call Communists in order to create disgust the real Communists. The entire bandit empire is built on lies and crimes.

At the time of the blast, all deliveries had been stopped for five days, allegedly for maintenance. I have read this caused methane to be trapped in the pipeline, so that's where the bubbles came from.
And? It still caused an environmental disaster as a result of US divers covert op.

And? It still caused an environmental disaster as a result of US divers covert op.
Some green energy advocates claim the methane that escaped from the pipeline may speed up climate change, hardly an environmental disaster, and there is no evidence the US was involved in it; of course, as we have just seen none of claims are backed by any evidence.

Some green energy advocates claim the methane that escaped from the pipeline may speed up climate change, hardly an environmental disaster, and there is no evidence the US was involved in it; of course, as we have just seen none of claims are backed by any evidence.
I'll stick with Seymour Hersh.

I'll stick with Seymour Hersh.
Why? If you have read his article, you know he presents no evidence at all that the US was responsible for the explosions. So you continue to be consistent; none of your claims are supported by evidence.

Why? If you have read his article, you know he presents no evidence at all that the US was responsible for the explosions. So you continue to be consistent; none of your claims are supported by evidence.
My Lai was reported in the same fashion.....then evidence came out. I'll defer to Mr Hersh.

As long as there is enough air to create a bubble.

If you're really a chemical engineer, you should know that.
And you think a high pressure gas line would not emit enough gas?

How much air is too little to produce a bubble? Have you the slightest idea?
Dammit Boy, I don't think so.

And you think a high pressure gas line would not emit enough gas?

How much air is too little to produce a bubble? Have you the slightest idea?
Dammit Boy, I don't think so.
Natural gas, traveling in a pipeline doesn't have any sir. If you're really a chemical engineer, you should know that...lol

Air pockets in a gas slug can create the equivalent of a water hammer and cause a blowout on the receiving end. But, you knew that. Right?

Actually, if you go to the Google machine and type in "lighting methane bubbles in water", you come up with stuff like this..............

Yes. You CAN light methane bubbles on lakes. If they aren't frozen over, the methane reaches the atmosphere and disperses before it can be lit. If the lake is frozen, you can light the methane bubbles in them on fire.

I never said you couldn't light methane.

Natural gas, traveling in a pipeline doesn't have any sir. If you're really a chemical engineer, you should know that...lol

You giggle at your own ignorance. Only YOU suggested there is air in a gas pipeline. ONLY YOU had the temerity to
state the blatantly obvious. It is like saying, "The Alaska Pipeline doesn't have any water flowing with the crude oil."
HELLO! More of your nonsense.
Air pockets in a gas slug can create the equivalent of a water hammer and cause a blowout on the receiving end. But, you knew that. Right?

The subject explosion did NOT occur at the "receiving end." You should think about what the hell a "gas slug" is, boy.
Something you made up because gases mix, particularly when they are in motion as in a pipeline. You must have some imaginary membrane between two disparate gases, which membrane does not exist. It is solely the product of your lack of understanding.

Now to my Ignore List you go for your failure to add anything to any discussion.

ciao brutto

The liberals' reaction to Hersh's article about the North Stream is amazing. I marvel at the ease with which they turn an investigator who uncovered the My Lai massacre and torture at Abu Ghraib into "some kind of lunatic.

With the same ease only Rowling was turned from an icon of feminism into a fascist.

Starter of the conspiracy theory:

At the press briefing that followed, Biden defiantly said, “If Russia invades . . . there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.”

Backs up Biden's conspiracy theory ahead of time:

Twenty days earlier, Undersecretary Nuland had delivered essentially the same message at a State Department briefing, with little press coverage. “I want to be very clear to you today,” she said in response to a question. “If Russia invades Ukraine, one way or another Nord Stream 2 will not move forward.”
Biden is his own worst dummy.... He lie's so much that he can't remember when he lied, and then he doubles down on the lie's, even after people call him on it after he opened his own mouth and inserted his own foot.

Biden is his own worst dummy.... He lie's so much that he can't remember when he lied, and then he doubles down on the lie's, even after people call him on it after he opened his own mouth and inserted his own foot.
Yet they claim Trump lies......not disputing that, Trump never looked the American people in the eye and lied about issues that effected them and their livelihood.

Forum List

Back