Chancellor Scholz prepares large scale deportation of illegals and welfare scroungers

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
German Chancellor Scholz has told German magazine DER SPIEGEL, that Germany must now deport on a large scale. Who is not willing to work or not protected by the asylum law, cannot stay with us, he said. This is why Germany needs a whole bunch of measures. Limit immigration and deportations are the keys of his messages. He also wants to bolster German border patrols and demands better protection of the European borders. He also supports that asylum seekers get no more cash but non-cash benefits.

The stupid rules don´t allow me to post a source, since it isn´t English. Drop it already!

Not a source, just a random link:

Ref:

Last edited:
German Chancellor Scholz has told German magazine DER SPIEGEL, that Germany must now deport on a large scale. Who is not willing to work or is protected by the asylum law, cannot stay with us, he said. This is why Germany needs a whole bunch of measures. Limit immigration and deportations are the keys of his messages. He also wants to bolster German border patrols and demands better protection of the European borders. He also supports that asylum seekers get no more cash but non-cash benefits.

The stupid rules don´t allow me to post a source, since it isn´t English. Drop it already!

Ref:

This is going to be more and more common in a lot of countries. A good thing.

German Chancellor Scholz has told German magazine DER SPIEGEL, that Germany must now deport on a large scale. Who is not willing to work or not protected by the asylum law, cannot stay with us, he said. This is why Germany needs a whole bunch of measures. Limit immigration and deportations are the keys of his messages. He also wants to bolster German border patrols and demands better protection of the European borders. He also supports that asylum seekers get no more cash but non-cash benefits.

Ref:
When you allow scum into your country don't expect a peaceful society.

Will it be your favorite issue, zaangalewa?

spiegel4323mbcnx.jpg

Ref:
the dirty semi - muslim rapists 🇷🇺must be deported first of all !

1697823932903.jpeg

1697823890545.jpeg

russian-soldier-as-a-pig-stealing-washing-machine.jpg

1697823997467.jpeg

They got carried away initially by allowing cheap Turkish labour( principally ) to flood in but then nobody had the courage to stand up and yell , Blunder .

since when do you like Scolz.?
With interfering in a war we do not have anything to do with, the government dealt great damage to Germany. My electricity bill rose by 100€ and I am literally eating shit, while the government has increased their salary by 3000€.
But it is nevertheless the right thing to do now. Why should I oppose it?

No need to generalize. The German policy has attracted criminals from every country, not engineers. There is a Russian next door and he is very peaceful and leads a withdrawn life for example.
i´d rather take home 8 black Africans, 10 Muslim Arabs , 10 Turks and 10 Hans than 1 MASKAL 🇷🇺 🐖 , YOU GUYS ARE plague

With interfering in a war we do not have anything to do with, the government dealt great damage to Germany. My electricity bill rose by 100€ and I am literally eating shit, while the government has increased their salary by 3000€.
But it is nevertheless the right thing to do now. Why should I oppose it?
Is welfare you main source of income?

I am an invalide that is haunted by the fucks of this town. Can´t work. Didn´t rob and murder to pay the smugglers to get here.
The vast majority of migrants didn't rob or kill anyone to get there, either. Anyway, migration issues should be sorted out in Europe. Even so it will be extremely hard to do.

The vast majority of migrants didn't rob or kill anyone to get there, either. Anyway, migration issues should be sorted out in Europe. Even so it will be extremely hard to do.
Those who can pay the smugglers certainly did. That is also the reason for why they are persecuted.

But now they even threaten their saviors.

“The migrants are becoming more and more aggressive! They are armed with knives, machetes and stones. They even threaten to use petrol cans as Molotov cocktails so as not to be stopped on the way to Lampedusa.”

Forum List

Back