None of "Your Content'' is displaying in the list

Looks like it's still a problem. So it must not be a cache problem if the early morning flush didn't resolve it. At least not a cache problem in the normal sense.

I'd mentioned it in casual passing to Meister in another thread, but apparently it's all of my content that isn't displaying.

Last thing displaying in my content is that thread I made about questioning more about funding Israeli security.

Everything after that went dead.

Doesn't matter which sub forum I'm posting in, none of it displays in the list of my content.

Can anyone else check their content to see if their postings are showing up in the list, please? That way I can tell if the issue is specific to my account.

I remember one of those hoodlums openly bragging about how he can hack passwords on here the other day because 'security'

I told him what I thought of it, too.

Thanks!
Mine just disappeared. It looks like I am being fucked with.

I noticed several weeks ago I could no longer find the button that showed the "threads started." I can't find the threads I have started anymore.

I noticed several weeks ago I could no longer find the button that showed the "threads started." I can't find the threads I have started anymore.

You can still find em, just have to dig a little.

Though I'm not sure if it displays any recent threads you've started. The find content one doesn't show anything recent.

Maybe start a new thread and check.

uonjeOi.jpg

Last edited:
Scratch that, Beale, that's not working any more either. I started a thread to test it out.

Could likely break out a Linux machine and read the forum with that. You can see a lot more of what's going on from a technical perspective that way. Don't really feel like it, though. But you could. You'd be surprised at all the things you can see.

Last edited:
Nothing since 5:41 Friday.

This is the thing about computers. When they screw up, they really screw up. My favorite (and only) memory from the movie Rollerball was the computer guy saying 'Sorry. The computer just lost the entire 13th century.' I of course thought, WHAT ABOUT SHAKESPEARE? It could happen.

I'd mentioned it in casual passing to Meister in another thread, but apparently it's all of my content that isn't displaying.

Last thing displaying in my content is that thread I made about questioning more about funding Israeli security.

Everything after that went dead.

Doesn't matter which sub forum I'm posting in, none of it displays in the list of my content.

Can anyone else check their content to see if their postings are showing up in the list, please? That way I can tell if the issue is specific to my account.

I remember one of those hoodlums openly bragging about how he can hack passwords on here the other day because 'security'

I told him what I thought of it, too.

Thanks!
My useless posts don't show up either. I've spoken to an attorney and they told me to go f--- myself.

I am amazed at the slow response from the Administrators camp to this problem that can grow to the point the forum could crash. I presumed one of the Mods have sent a message, but not announced here, why the slow response over something that can hurt the forum?

Scratch that, Beale, that's not working any more either. I started a thread to test it out.

Could likely break out a Linux machine and read the forum with that. You can see a lot more of what's going on from a technical perspective that way. Don't really feel like it, though. But you could. You'd be surprised at all the things you can see.
Yeah, I noticed that.

I was trying to direct a friend here that is a non-member who is getting tired of FB to a thread that gave me a chuckle, which is sort of FZish. . .and when I was going through that "list" of posted threads on a members profile, it wasn't there. I had to direct them to the Current Events sub-forum list.

I am amazed at the slow response from the Administrators camp to this problem that can grow to the point the forum could crash. I presumed one of the Mods have sent a message, but not announced here, why the slow response over something that can hurt the forum?

From what I understand, the admins don't much are about the place. At least not from a participatory perspective. Mods seem to be pretty much on their own.

Could be just someone screwed up something by accident messing around with settings or something and they're figuring out what they did. Happens. You run web sites, so you know that.

Or, as was mentioned, the Postal Service really does screw up everything it touches. Heh heh.

The other thing that always irks me is when I see people bragging about how they can find network weaknesses and crack passwords and shit. Especially when their posting history indicates propaganda patterns of that of a foreign agent. You know how different countries employ literal armies of Internet drones, admittedly, to spread propaganda around on hole in the wall boards like these? And then spin it around to try to justify it as, oh, it's because security. Pft. People like that would be shown the door right that second if it were me.

Ah well. Lots of conjecture there. But that's all we have to work with. Right?

Only reason I noticed it is because I use the forum in a specific way. I only post in threads that actually interest me in some way, so I tend to use the 'your content' link under my screen name up in the top right-hand corner. And I sometimes use the feed. But the feed isn't very useful to me. All of us tend to go on posting sprees and sometimes you'l have to scroll forever to get beyond a single poster's feed postings.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back