Nobody Turns Up To Joe Biden's Las Vegas Rally The Cameras From ALL Angles Show ZERO Supporters But Show About 10 Campaign Staffers Clapping Him

Okay so here we have a Joe Biden Campaign Rally in Las Vegas, what the cameras show from ALL angles is that there are zero Joe Biden Supporters except what looks like about 10 Biden Campaign Staffers and random MSM aka human slugs.

Joe Biden also is in his usual mode of looking Dazed and Confused and looking like "Where the fuck am I?"

The situation is NOBODY shows up for ANY Joe Biden Campaign Rally, we have a lot of actual footage of this, Biden speaking to empty parking lots, Biden speaking to under 10 peoples in random fields and YET ALL the Opinion Polls are saying that Biden is winning by up to 15% which defies all logic.

So if I can go back to the night before the Election in 2016, Hillary had a Rally where hardly anyone turned up and I remember hearing some journalist on the BBC World Service saying they felt that Trump was going to win EVEN though ALL the Opinion Polls were saying that Hillary was going to win and he was asked WHY he felt Trump was going to win and he said that he saw Trump's Election Eve Campaign Rally in Michigan and it was AFTER Midnight and Trump was speaking to THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS in the freezing cold AFTER Midnight and he had seen a few hours earlier Hillary speaking to about a HUNDRED peoples, now I add that I do not think Trump will win Michigan this time, but I am using the Michigan thing to illustrate the indicator for 2016.

Forget the Polls, what you should be looking at is who is getting the CROWDS and from all the footage we are seeing it is not Joe Biden.

Here is the video the duration is 5 minutes and 36 seconds:

Biden is using John McCain's wife in his commercials.....and that to me is tantamount to treason.
Nobody wants to listen to a traitor to the party.

You dolt McCains wife knows Trump is an AH, a coward, a russian traitor

You play dodgeball as good as mudwhistle does,love how you dodged the fact that Your hero Biden asked her to be in the commercial which she put up no argument on,your the same as him,you both dodge facts both parties are corrupt and one in the same.lol

Okay so here we have a Joe Biden Campaign Rally in Las Vegas, what the cameras show from ALL angles is that there are zero Joe Biden Supporters except what looks like about 10 Biden Campaign Staffers and random MSM aka human slugs.

Joe Biden also is in his usual mode of looking Dazed and Confused and looking like "Where the fuck am I?"

The situation is NOBODY shows up for ANY Joe Biden Campaign Rally, we have a lot of actual footage of this, Biden speaking to empty parking lots, Biden speaking to under 10 peoples in random fields and YET ALL the Opinion Polls are saying that Biden is winning by up to 15% which defies all logic.

So if I can go back to the night before the Election in 2016, Hillary had a Rally where hardly anyone turned up and I remember hearing some journalist on the BBC World Service saying they felt that Trump was going to win EVEN though ALL the Opinion Polls were saying that Hillary was going to win and he was asked WHY he felt Trump was going to win and he said that he saw Trump's Election Eve Campaign Rally in Michigan and it was AFTER Midnight and Trump was speaking to THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS in the freezing cold AFTER Midnight and he had seen a few hours earlier Hillary speaking to about a HUNDRED peoples, now I add that I do not think Trump will win Michigan this time, but I am using the Michigan thing to illustrate the indicator for 2016.

Forget the Polls, what you should be looking at is who is getting the CROWDS and from all the footage we are seeing it is not Joe Biden.

Here is the video the duration is 5 minutes and 36 seconds:

Biden is using John McCain's wife in his commercials.....and that to me is tantamount to treason.
Nobody wants to listen to a traitor to the party.

You dolt McCains wife knows Trump is an AH, a coward, a russian traitor

You play dodgeball as good as mudwhistle does,love how you dodged the fact that Your hero Biden asked her to be in the commercial which she put up no argument on,your the same as him,you both dodge facts both parties are corrupt and one in the same.lol

There is no one the same as this deplorable pos in our WH now A fn liar and degenerate

Where are the enthusiastic voters for Biden? Where are they? When trump touches down anywhere in the US there are thousands even if there is not a rally....

This thing smells like dead fish...

Kid sniffers enthusiastic voters will show up November 4th and continue to vote for several weeks.

Last edited:
The news media and public polling is in the tank for Biden. When you have a candidate that is creating no enthusiasm at all, no one shows up for his appearances, yet they are trying to claim that his supporters are more enthusiastic than Obama's in 2008, what do you do? You flood the media with polls and reporters that say he is way ahead and has lots of enthusiasm. Fake it til you make it strategy at work. Smoke and mirrors. That is all they can do really at this point. No one has any intention of going to see Biden in person. No one cares.

Forum List

Back