Nobody doubts the M4 is an assault weapon. Are there any material differences between an M4 and an AR15?

So, this thread (which was over the first page) has gone on almost a thousand posts, because Bulldog didn't get the answer he wanted.

And he's never said what his purpose was, although it was insanely obvious.
Not my fault if gun nuts can't answer a direct question with an answer that actually relates to the question. 1000 posts of misdirection and diversion by gun nuts.

Not our fault that you aren't nearly as clever as you think you are.
Odd that you would think I concern myself with what you might think is clever.

I don't care. It's an old principle that stupid people, such as yourself, are so stupid you don't know you're stupid.

I believe it is called Dunning Kruger Effect.

You should look it up.

Might explain things to you.

So, this thread (which was over the first page) has gone on almost a thousand posts, because Bulldog didn't get the answer he wanted.

Not my fault if gun nuts can't answer a direct question with an answer that actually relates to the question. 1000 posts of misdirection and diversion by gun nuts.
And yet again, horseshit.

You didn't get the answer you wanted, which, though you continue to ridiculously deny it, is "AR-15s should be banned because they're virtually identical to fully-automatic military weapons!!"

Deny it again. It's simply not believable.

Has anyone who supports the 2nd Amendment agreed with you in this thread?

No? You were wanting to change hearts and minds, right?

How'd that work out?

I don't care. It's an old principle that stupid people, such as yourself, are so stupid you don't know you're stupid.

You should look it up.

Thank you for your suggestion. I'm always curious about what you might come up with next, but I'm rarely surprised at the quality and maturity of your missives. This one seems to be as relevant and informative as most of the things you post. As always, I will give your suggestion all of the consideration it deserves.

You should look it up.

Thank you for your suggestion. I'm always curious about what you might come up with next, but I'm rarely surprised at the quality and maturity of your missives. This one seems to be as relevant and informative as most of the things you post. As always, I will give your suggestion all of the consideration it deserves.
Man, you sure do get angry when people don't kiss your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled.

How'd that work out?
Don't be ridiculous. I know it's impossible to change the mind of a gun nut about anything. I am amused that you think supporting the 2nd amendment is the same as being a gun nut, but I won't try to change your mind about that either.

You should look it up.

Man, you sure do get angry when people don't kiss your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled.
You aren't capable of making me angry.

How'd that work out?
Don't be ridiculous. I know it's impossible to change the mind of a gun nut about anything. I am amused that you think supporting the 2nd amendment is the same as being a gun nut, but I won't try to change your mind about that either.
Because you're unable to make a rational argument. This whole thread has been about your fear of automatic weapons.

You should look it up.

Oh, that's an outright lie. :auiqs.jpg:

How'd that work out?
Because you're unable to make a rational argument. This whole thread has been about your fear of automatic weapons.
I suppose it would make you more comfortable to believe that.

You should look it up.

Nope. That won't do it either. Here's a suggestion. Quit trying the things that would aggravate you or any other childish gun nut. Those things rarely bother me.

How'd that work out?
You're projecting your emotionalism on me. That's a mistake; your intellectual failures are your own.

You've been asked many times about your motive in this thread.

You have never answered.

You should look it up.

Nope. That won't do it either. Here's a suggestion. Quit trying the things that would aggravate you or any other childish gun nut. Those things rarely bother me.
That's you, projecting yet again. You simply can't help it.

You should look it up.

If you say so.

You should look it up.

If you say so.
You don't have to agree. I'd be surprised if you did.

your topic was blatantly obvious you're just too stupid to realize people can see it. and your question was answered on December 15 1792

The M4 is the main rifle used by the US military, and no one could question that it is an assault rifle. The M4 is capable of full automatic fire, and 3 round burst, and the AR15 is not. Of course, it would be illegal, but the AR15 can easily be converted to allow those types of fire. Other than that difference, what makes an M4 an assault weapon, and an AR15 not?
I question that. My firearm knowlege is similar to Biden's overall brain power. In other words im lacking in what an M4 is like Biden lacks all living brain cells.

How'd that work out?
You're projecting your emotionalism on me. That's a mistake; your intellectual failures are your own.

You have never answered.
Hey, Bulldog, pretending this post doesn't exist doesn't magically erase it from reality.

The M4 is the main rifle used by the US military, and no one could question that it is an assault rifle. The M4 is capable of full automatic fire, and 3 round burst, and the AR15 is not. Of course, it would be illegal, but the AR15 can easily be converted to allow those types of fire. Other than that difference, what makes an M4 an assault weapon, and an AR15 not?
I question that. My firearm knowlege is similar to Biden's overall brain power. In other words im lacking in what an M4 is like Biden lacks all living brain cells.
Right wing play book -------- Got nothing intelligent to say? Childishly insult Biden, or Obama, or ......

How'd that work out?

You have never answered.
Hey, Bulldog, pretending this post doesn't exist doesn't magically erase it from reality.
I've already stated my purpose for this thread. If you don't understand that purpose, or choose to not believe it, that's your problem, not mine.

Forum List

Back