Noble American Patriot David Duke Praises Congressman Steve King For His White Nationalism

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I'm so thrilled that former Louisiana House Representative David Duke has recognized and praised Steve King for his truthful comments on an issue that affects our beautiful people. We need more like Steve King who's become awakened and aware of the dire situation that threatens America and the people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. We cannot allow third world immigrants to take over this nation.

Twitter

From American patriot David Duke, a national treasure!
Twitter

On CNN Monday morning, King said, "I meant exactly what I said," and that he'd "like to see an America that's just so homogeneous that we look a lot the same

We need more men like Steve King that isn't afraid to tell the truth

Steve King was talking about culture not race. He was praising Western civilization not "whiteness." In fact, he said that he was looking forward to the day when intermarriage led to a U.S. population that pretty much all looked alike.

The problem that Europe is having is refugees who refuse to assimilate and we don't need an increase of that here in the U.S.

• Banned
Steve King was talking about culture not race. He was praising Western civilization not "whiteness." In fact, he said that he was looking forward to the day when intermarriage led to a U.S. population that pretty much all looked alike.

The problem that Europe is having is refugees who refuse to assimilate and we don't need an increase of that here in the U.S.
The bottom line is we need to outlaw interracial marriage. Multiculturalism doesn't work. Diversity kills!

I'm so thrilled that former Louisiana House Representative David Duke has recognized and praised Steve King for his truthful comments on an issue that affects our beautiful people. We need more like Steve King who's become awakened and aware of the dire situation that threatens America and the people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. We cannot allow third world immigrants to take over this nation.

Twitter

Twitter

On CNN Monday morning, King said, "I meant exactly what I said," and that he'd "like to see an America that's just so homogeneous that we look a lot the same

Inbreeding, it's patriotic.

The bottom line is we need to outlaw interracial marriage. Multiculturalism doesn't work. Diversity kills!

The timing on this post could not be better for me, I just noticed that five of my" ignored" posters have been banned, so a place has opened up for Steve_

• Banned

Twitter

Twitter

Inbreeding, it's patriotic.
Only you would know!

• Banned

The timing on this post could not be better for me, I just noticed that five of my" ignored" posters have been banned, so a place has opened up for Steve_
Do you agree with David Duke about Steve King's patriotic comments?

Forum List

Back