No to Sanders, Warren, no to any politicians running for dem prez

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I love you Liz, I love you Bernie and both or more than qualified to beat Trump.....BUT WE NEED AN OUTSIDERS AND MICHAEL BLOOMBERG AND BETO AS VICE IS OUR BEST BET!!
f35fe38a-d50e-44ee-be32-9e2cb1d51f62-Bloomberg._Jackson_art_1.jpg
upload_2019-1-3_11-50-7.jpeg

Folks, you heard it here first..the tiger is never wrong!!

This was cringeworthy.

I BEG you to run Warren against Trump. PRETTY PLEASE DO THAT!!

And yea, run BAD HAIR BERNIE any day!

03ceca9c69a0be2db90c891b93548dec--bad-hair-day-bernie-sanders.jpg

I love you Liz, I love you Bernie and both or more than qualified to beat Trump.....BUT WE NEED AN OUTSIDERS AND MICHAEL BLOOMBERG AND BETO AS VICE IS OUR BEST BET!!
View attachment 238227

just what you need tiger...another old timing white man.....the guy is going to be 77....dont you people have anyone under 70 that is qualified?...

• Banned
You said Trump would never beat Shrillary....right?
What ever you do going forward, please please please pay attention to the tiger and where I stand. I was never will never be a Clinton fan and not one post you'll find me, praising the bitch or her man. I predicted long before Trump got the nod, that he would win...and you can check the archives if you don't believe me, its there. Women, unfortunately at this time, with white men and foolish women believing a man can do it better, need to be educated and taught and sadly our crop of nuts are way pass learning, so for now, only a white man, young or old can beat Trump or any GOP candidate at this point and just for the record, NO GOP FUCK HAS EVER WON ANYTHING TO GET TO THE WHITE HOUSE WITHOUT FIRST SCARING WHITE FUCK NUTS AND CHEATING...FACT!!

• Banned
View attachment 238227

just what you need tiger...another old timing white man.....the guy is going to be 77....dont you people have anyone under 70 that is qualified?...
Listen, Im all for young people, but this guy is my guy, he's got the Trump money, a proven record and he's got enough clout to make even Trump fucks listen....besides, we know how you morons love beating up on minorities and women, not this time, chump

View attachment 238227

Listen, Im all for young people, but this guy is my guy, he's got the Trump money, a proven record and he's got enough clout to make even Trump fucks listen....besides, we know how you morons love beating up on minorities and women, not this time, chump
sorry i am not like you i dont beat up on minorities and woman.....maybe you are thinking of the guy next door?....hit the fucker back next time.....

Several of the Democrats in this thread are broken and really should be seeking mental hep. Instead they are spouting about running a rich old white guy because rich old white guys are the root of all evil in this country............

Several of the Democrats in this thread are broken and really should be seeking mental hep. Instead they are spouting about running a rich old white guy because rich old white guys are the root of all evil in this country............
Can you quote all the Democrats saying that? Of course not! As always, these nut jobs are grabbing lies out of their asses.

View attachment 238227

Yeah, no. I'm solid democratic and I ain't votin' fer Bloomberg no matter what happens.

Forum List

Back