No Such Thing as Same Sex Marriage in Russia

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Putin shows us the failure of "Democracy." I hope the USA wakes up.

A series of constitutional amendments signed by President Vladimir Putin on Monday intensifies Russia’s years-long crackdown on LGBTQ+ rights.

The wide-ranging amendments formally outlaw same-sex marriages and ban transgender people from adopting children. Marriage equality had been long treated as illegal in Russia, where LGBTQ+ people commonly face persecution from governmental authorities, but as local activists told the Washington Blade, the definition of a family unit as “exclusively... a union of a man and a woman" was absent from the country’s constitution prior to this week.

That loophole, according to advocate Mikhail Tumasov, “gave hope” to the LGBTQ+ community that human rights defenders could one day “introduce same sex marriages on that legal base.”

The source is a homosexual rights magazine which I refuse to link to. Google it if you want more info

The left pushed faggotry on the country not because they give a fruit fly's fuck about "freedom".

It's a remaining part of the soviet agenda to destroy the foundation of our society. It's not like the commies of the world saw the USSR shit the bed and gave up on their cause. They merely ramped it up here. Leftist apparatchiks have been engaged in endeavors to destroy this country since the early 1900's if not sooner.

That's why you didn't have fag parades in Moscow, liberal drug laws, or hordes of 3rd world refugees allowed in. For that matter travel of any sort was restricted in the USSR. Rural peasants weren't even allowed to come to urban industrial districts to find work. They damned sure weren't building fuckin mosques in Moscow.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

A series of constitutional amendments signed by President Vladimir Putin on Monday intensifies Russia’s years-long crackdown on LGBTQ+ rights.

The wide-ranging amendments formally outlaw same-sex marriages and ban transgender people from adopting children. Marriage equality had been long treated as illegal in Russia, where LGBTQ+ people commonly face persecution from governmental authorities, but as local activists told the Washington Blade, the definition of a family unit as “exclusively... a union of a man and a woman" was absent from the country’s constitution prior to this week.

That loophole, according to advocate Mikhail Tumasov, “gave hope” to the LGBTQ+ community that human rights defenders could one day “introduce same sex marriages on that legal base.”

The source is a homosexual rights magazine which I refuse to link to. Google it if you want more info
Sounds like a Trumpista paradise. When are you leaving?

I prefer defeating you. But yes, Putin is a MUCH better man than Biden. Maybe you should return to China

Yea, if you big dipper doesn't get bigger when it sees a vagina, chop it off . Its not being used for what it was intended. So why have a dipper ?

So from one human to another...

Is it possible for discrete homosexuals in Russia, in the privacy of their own homes, to perform their desired un-natural acts among themselves? Can they be - are they - prosecuted for criminal sodomy and such, if they are discrete and private in their activities?

Can homosexuals privately promise lifelong fidelity to one another? Can they jointly own property? Can they live together without government harassment? Can they pass along their wealth to each other when they die?

If Russian homosexuals can do these things outside public view, what is the problem?

Russia is an oppressive, authoritarian dictatorship – something conservatives seek and envy.

Gays have full rights in Russia,but Russians know that the LGBTQ agenda has been weaponised by Western intel agencies.
Putin doesn't give a fuck what you do in your bedroom, but he wants to protects Russian children from the indoctrination of toxic, Marxist ideology which sets out to destroy the nuclear family, and weaken the moral fibre of citizens.
It's not homophobia either. Many gays oppose gay marriage.

I prefer defeating you. But yes, Putin is a MUCH better man than Biden. Maybe you should return to China
The reprehensible, authoritarian right would love nothing more than to violate and deny the rights and protected liberties of gay and transgender Americans.

Russia is an oppressive, authoritarian dictatorship – something conservatives seek and envy.
Russia decriminalised homosexuality before the US.
Russia let gays in the military before the US.
Single gays can adopt in Russia.
Gays can donate blood in Russia.
Stop watching CNN and read a book.

Is it possible for discrete homosexuals in Russia, in the privacy of their own homes, to perform their desired un-natural acts among themselves? Can they be - are they - prosecuted for criminal sodomy and such, if they are discrete and private in their activities?

Can homosexuals privately promise lifelong fidelity to one another? Can they jointly own property? Can they live together without government harassment? Can they pass along their wealth to each other when they die?

If Russian homosexuals can do these things outside public view, what is the problem?
In America, before liberals CHANGED THE DEFINITION OF MARRIAGE, homosexuals had their ceremonies and "called themselves married," but they didnt have the power of the state behind them DEMANDING we all pretend two guys or two women were actually "married."

What one generation TOLERATES, the next generation will EMBRACE

The reprehensible, authoritarian right would love nothing more than to violate and deny the rights and protected liberties of gay and transgender Americans.
The authoritarians are leftist

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Putin shows you what?

Damn kid, do.you realize how pathetic your post is?

Pres. Obozo and the liberal loons loved Russia until Putin vetoed fudge packer marriage and banned Homo Pride Parades.
Then they all teamed up with the media and started demonizing Putin and Russia. ... :cool:

The highest rates of homophobic murders can be found in leftist countries of Europe and places like New York.
Mainly because they promoted LGBTQ and then opened their borders to Third Worlders.
I mean, what could possibly go wrong.

In America, before liberals CHANGED THE DEFINITION OF MARRIAGE, homosexuals had their ceremonies and "called themselves married," but they didnt have the power of the state behind them DEMANDING we all pretend two guys or two women were actually "married."

What one generation TOLERATES, the next generation will EMBRACE
People for different agendas are used until the power is complete. Then they are discarded. There is no way a less prosperous nation will stay relatively united without the authoritarian government clamping down on the citizens and streamlining the ways to live.

Pres. Obozo and the liberal loons loved Russia until Putin vetoed fudge packer marriage and banned Homo Pride Parades.
Then they all teamed up with the media and started demonizing Putin and Russia. ... :cool:
Not quite.
Before Putin was elected, 6 Jewish oligarchs owned 50% of Russian wealth.
Putin overthrew some tables and they fled to London and Israel.
Since then, the Jewish controlled media have made Putin the most hated leader on Earth, and pushed for his removal.
Dont forget Obama also opposed gay marriage when in the Whitehouse.

Forum List

Back