No Rush For Rush

except you can SEE the fireplace through a door from the tea room
you fucking MORON
First of all, that's not the Tea Room and that would put the busts BEHIND where Gore pointed, and second there are no busts on display over the fireplace as he also claimed even if he was talking about that fireplace. He said there are "4 white plaster busts on display over the fireplace." So if he's not HALLUCINATING the fireplace then he's HALLUCINATING the busts.

I have the audio, is there a way to post audio on USMB?

You can tell it is from his Jan 18, 1993 Show because he said the Gore visit was "yesterday" and the visit was Jan 17, 1993.
again, you call an error, a lie
you dont seem to know the difference
you are a fucking IDIOT
That's because his "errors" are so deliberately misleading they imply premeditation.

Think about it, he showed the video many times on his TV show and on the video you can easily see a large 3 paned window between EACH bust, showing that Gore could see only one bust at a time, but you are gullible enough to believe the "error" he just happened to conveniently make, miraculously put the busts close enough together that Gore would be expected to see all of them at once. :cuckoo:
You are sooooo gullible!!! LOL

First of all, that's not the Tea Room and that would put the busts BEHIND where Gore pointed, and second there are no busts on display over the fireplace as he also claimed even if he was talking about that fireplace. He said there are "4 white plaster busts on display over the fireplace." So if he's not HALLUCINATING the fireplace then he's HALLUCINATING the busts.

I have the audio, is there a way to post audio on USMB?

You can tell it is from his Jan 18, 1993 Show because he said the Gore visit was "yesterday" and the visit was Jan 17, 1993.
you are a fucking IDIOT
That's because his "errors" are so deliberately misleading they imply premeditation.

Think about it, he showed the video many times on his TV show and on the video you can easily see a large 3 paned window between EACH bust, showing that Gore could see only one bust at a time, but you are gullible enough to believe the "error" he just happened to conveniently make, miraculously put the busts close enough together that Gore would be expected to see all of them at once. :cuckoo:
no, you are the gullible one
asshole

OK! We have it from the 'real left.' Rehab is not possible, nor should it ever be considered. Thus following is logical, no health care plans should include drug rehab, whatever the source. It's a waste of money, those that claim to be sober are lying.

Good job, guys! Saving a billion here, at least.

Which post/s brought you to such an absurd conclusion?

Got a link?

OK! We have it from the 'real left.' Rehab is not possible, nor should it ever be considered. Thus following is logical, no health care plans should include drug rehab, whatever the source. It's a waste of money, those that claim to be sober are lying.

Got a link?
LOL thanks for proving me right

eh, annie?

Got a link?

Rush couldn't be rehabbed, no one else can either. He not only admitted dependence, he did so publicly with millions of witnesses. You not only don't credit his strength, you deny it. So it is with all others.

yup, just as i thought, that was from before the facts came out

I just knew it...the prosecutors and doctor were lying...thanks for the heads up.
no, moron
there were things in that story that were NOT true
you just want to believe them
What in the story was not true?

Why is it whenever you get your ass handed to you you come on with the neg rep...can't you handle keeping the discussion in the open?

Got a link?

Rush couldn't be rehabbed, no one else can either. He not only admitted dependence, he did so publicly with millions of witnesses. You not only don't credit his strength, you deny it. So it is with all others.
Where did I make such a claim?

I think it is quite admirable of the man to admit his problems...you and Dive are just wanting to put words in my mouth rather than address the actual points that I am arguing...you did this before...you obviously aren't very good at this.

you are a fucking IDIOT

asshole
Thank you for the neg rep! But that doesn't explain how someone either not on drugs or not a premeditated liar could "honestly" confuse a 3 paned window with a fireplace.

Which is why you gave the neg rep in the first place. Whenever you KNOW you lost the argument, you spitefully neg rep me. This marks the 29th time I've OWNED you. :rofl:

Got a link?

eh, annie?
You're a fucking punk idiot and I've had just about enough of your crap...nowhere did I suggest such a thing and you are too fucking stupid to realize that so you retaliate...you've always got your excuses...do you spin a wheel and pick them at random?

Go fuck yourself you fool, you pulled the same crap over yonder which is why I began ignoring you over there and you are starting in with it again here...you're nothing but a waste of time.

asshole
Thank you for the neg rep! But that doesn't explain how someone either not on drugs or not a premeditated liar could "honestly" confuse a 3 paned window with a fireplace.

Which is why you gave the neg rep in the first place. Whenever you KNOW you lost the argument, you spitefully neg rep me. This marks the 29th time I've OWNED you. :rofl:
you own nothing you fucking moron

Got a link?

eh, annie?
You're a fucking punk idiot and I've had just about enough of your crap...nowhere did I suggest such a thing and you are too fucking stupid to realize that so you retaliate...you've always got your excuses...do you spin a wheel and pick them at random?

Go fuck yourself you fool, you pulled the same crap over yonder which is why I began ignoring you over there and you are starting in with it again here...you're nothing but a waste of time.
i called it
you proved me right
LOL

eh, annie?

i called it
you proved me right
LOL

Bullshit...go ahead and make your case or be known as a pathetic liar...where did I say anything that supports Annie's claim?

asshole

you own nothing you fucking moron

As regards you, one can argue less than nothing.

i called it
you proved me right
LOL

Bullshit...go ahead and make your case or be known as a pathetic liar...where did I say anything that supports Annie's claim?
you dont know what i called

LOL
you idiot
you should just shut up now before you look even MORE stupid

i called it
you proved me right
LOL

you dont know what i called

LOL
you idiot
you should just shut up now before you look even MORE stupid

I addressed Annie and you jumped in with your bullshit if I missed something that you two have going on that's on you for trying to bring me into it...take your meds and get out of my face.

i was NEVER "in your face" moron
stop being so fucking paranoid

but, you proved what i said to Annie 100% right
LOL

i was NEVER "in your face" moron
stop being so fucking paranoid

but, you proved what i said to Annie 100% right
LOL

Bullshit...Annie made a claim that she can't seem to substantiate which I questioned since it was in a post following mine and abstractly related to my points although inaccurate...so I asked for a reference to how she came to such a bogus conclusion and you jumped in the middle of that quoting me and stated that I provided an example of proving you right...that's not being paranoid...it's making a valid observation...just as I've noticed there is a small group of you that run around patting each other on the back...what's really funny is that I did a little research out of curiosity and comparing your stats to a number of the other top posters reveals that you are a pathetic kiss ass who doesn't seem to get much appreciation...too bad that, but seriously, I've got better things to do than play your little bullshit games so you go ahead and play them but don't expect me to waste much time on you...feel free to get in the last word in this thread.

I'll check back to see if Annie has bothered to try and substantiate her bullshit but not bother with you any further on this...it is obvious you obfuscate for Limburger and are not even willing to look into the reality of his bullshit...have a good day.

blah blah blah fucking blah

you still dont get it, and you never will

btw, you are wrong about what Annie said as well
but then a fucking idiot like you never will

Last edited:

Forum List

Back