No Republicans votes for this catastrophic bill.. Here is what one Senator says about it

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I love Maria. You ought to see what she did to Alan Dershowitz later in this same show...

Trust me, he deserved it!

But the above is about one R Senator (Ted Cruz) and (my words) where he thinks the Dimrats ought to shove this one...

(4th story down on that page)

:icon_rolleyes:

Schumer and the Democrats have no shame for their greed, because they do not have a conscience.
That is right on the money!

A lot of Americans have yet to figure this out.. the lack of a conscience in the D party. They are attempting to destroy this country, doing it ON PURPOSE yet most Americans do not appear to notice bc they do not follow current events much.. I sometimes wonder if America does not deserve this...

I mean, everyone has a bit of clue what is going on.. and yet very few stand up against it in any way at all...

Democrrat elites know their supporters are dumb as rocks. Unfortunately for them....the rest of america isn't.

I love Maria. You ought to see what she did to Alan Dershowitz later in this same show...

Trust me, he deserved it!

But the above is about one R Senator (Ted Cruz) and (my words) where he thinks the Dimrats ought to shove this one...

(4th story down on that page)

:icon_rolleyes:
Remember when I told you all the elites work together to bring about the global technocratic police state? The forth industrial revolution? Kaus Schwabb's NWO?

:dunno:

,o1 a-6.jpg
,o1 b.jpg

Basically, Maria is in leagues with Pete Buttigieg and Mark Zuckerberg.

:auiqs.jpg:

This IRA bill is the end result of the BBB bill which at one time was supposedly $3.5 trillion with some estimates for it as high as over $5 trillion. It ain't going to do squat to reduce inflation as the bill's title says, that is yet another bold democrat lie. And frankly more gov't spending that does not increase the production of goods and services is actually inflationary. The idea that thousands of good paying jobs will be created is a joke; we heard the same shit when Obama passed his $780 billion Stimulus billback in 2009, remember shovel-ready jobs? But at $780 billion it ain't the disaster that $3.5 trillion would have been either, and here's the thing: if the GOP takes the House and/or the Senate they can trim the appropriations for the stuff in the IRA into insignificance, and if Biden and the democrats don't like it then they can be responsible for shutting the gov't down. Assuming the GOP doesn't cave that is.

Democrrat elites know their supporters are dumb as rocks. Unfortunately for them....the rest of america isn't.
no, some of them are dumb.. some are merely uneducated. But it is their own fault they do not educate themselves and I'm not talking about getting a college degree. I'm talking about people who seek TRUTH.. the truth that lies behind so much of the hackery and BS ubiquitous in the US. You can't spend your spare time reading romance novels and.. expect to be educated

This IRA bill is the end result of the BBB bill which at one time was supposedly $3.5 trillion with some estimates for it as high as over $5 trillion. It ain't going to do squat to reduce inflation as the bill's title says, that is yet another bold democrat lie. And frankly more gov't spending that does not increase the production of goods and services is actually inflationary. The idea that thousands of good paying jobs will be created is a joke; we heard the same shit when Obama passed his $780 billion Stimulus billback in 2009, remember shovel-ready jobs? But at $780 billion it ain't the disaster that $3.5 trillion would have been either, and here's the thing: if the GOP takes the House and/or the Senate they can trim the appropriations for the stuff in the IRA into insignificance, and if Biden and the democrats don't like it then they can be responsible for shutting the gov't down. Assuming the GOP doesn't cave that is.
Thanks for this info.. didn't know appropiations on the damn thing could be altered.. It seems you have to have 2 PhDs in ... Political Science and who knows what else just to understand our complicated system.. "They" like it that way of course..

But I know BS when I see it...

Democrats once again stand up for working Americans

Republicans loyalties remain with the wealthy, corporations , Big Pharm and Bif Oil
you bought this stereotype LIE

And you may want to remember that even when the Rs do help or seem to help business w/ tax relief or incentives.. maybe, just maybe those businesses... i dunno

uh... uh..

employ Americans? Yeh, remember that? If a company that employees 500 goes under, so do those 500.

Gee, whoda thunk it?

No response to #16

too much truth for the dimrats... It's like they see something irrefutable and instead of humbly agreeing with it or "give ya that one"

they are like cockroaches when a light is turned on.. scatter and scamper away to their filthy roach-infested holes in the wall

I sometimes wonder if Ted Cruz regrets going to Congress.. yeh, the pay is OK and all but my God.. having to deal with Swamp Monsters every day.. that's got to take a terrible toll on a person.. sigh

VOTE RIGHT in 2022 and 2024, America!!!!!! (not that Rs are always... Rs)

If Trump does not support a certain candidate, neither should you..

:cool:

🇺🇸

This is totally Cloward and Piven strategy the progressives are instituting in our country....

Break the system to rebuild it in their image. Problem is the people they say they are there to support and fight for, are the casualties...

Forum List

Back