“No Reasonable Person would Conclude that the Statements were Truly Statements of FACT”

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Except about 50 million idiot, retarded, high school drop-out Trumpers... But I guess the key word was reasonable person, which no Trumper is.

Just when the fake election fraud "Big Lie" couldn't get more pathetic and ridiculous, out comes the Big Lie Queen, Sydney Powell, with the most ridiculous statement yet.

“No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact”

So she has admitted she lied about election fraud...

So does this mean that all these idiot Trumpers and Trump himself have finally admited that there was no fraud and Trump and Sydney Powell, and Giuliani, and all the other trash were lying the whole time???

Everybody knows there was no election fraud and now that the courts are getting invloved (AGAIN) the truth comes out (AGAIN).

Biden won fair and square, and Trumpers are just going to have to accept that...

PS This is the most pathetic defense in the history of defenses, basically amounting to idiot Trumpers should've known I was lying because what I said was so preposterous... And the dumb fuck Trumpers still can't admit there was no fraud.

Last edited:
Except about 50 million idiot, retarded, high school drop-out Trumpers... But I guess the key word was reasonable person, which no Trumper is.

Just when the fake election fraud "Big Lie" couldn't get more pathetic and ridiculous, out comes the Big Lie Queen, Sydney Powell, with the most ridiculous statement yet.

“No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact”

So does this mean that all these idiot Trumpers and Trump himself have finally admited that there was no fraud and Trump and Sydney Powell, and Giuliani, and all the other trash were lying the whole time???

Everybody knows there was no election fraud and now that the courts are getting invloved (AGAIN) the truth comes out (AGAIN).

Biden won fair and square, and Trumpers are just going to have to accept that...

It won't matter.

Something that should be this embarrassing and obvious should tell them something, but it won't.

"Fake News".

• Banned

It won't matter.

Something that should be this embarrassing and obvious should tell them something, but it won't.

"Fake News".
Everything about the GOP is a lie.

All they do is lie, then when they get caught telling lies their defense is, people should've known I was lying !!!

You can't make this shit up. Only an idiot Trumper would say something like this.

PS This is the most pathetic defense in the history of defenses, basically amounting to idiot Trumpers should've known I was lying because what I said was so preposterous... And the dumb fuck Trumpers still can't admit there was no fraud.

That sure is a lot of hatred you have bottled up inside you, Bunky. I certainly hope you're not going to be the next Trump-hating mass-shooter.

Maybe you should be red-flagged or something, just to be safe.

*shrugs*

I guess we shouldn't bother trying to my elections more secure then.

*shrugs*

I guess we shouldn't bother trying to my elections more secure then.
Elections are secure.

There was an aggressive campaign to convince people they weren’t. That was based on lies, as we see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back