No Proof Joe Biden Is a Crook

if there were one shred of "evidence" biden would be long ago impeached.

most "conservatives" do not consider over a million pages of sworn testimony to be evidence.

accusations do not equal evidence.
Lol, there's evidence, the filthy leftist scum just ignore it.

3 Aug 2023 ~~ By John Semmens

Despite a cascade of testimony and documents indicating that the Bidens are engaging in an influencing peddling scheme, Democrat partisans continue to assert that there is no proof that President Biden has personally benefited from any of the money gleaned from this scheme.
MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell claims that "the testimony of Hunter Biden's former business associate Devon Archer to the House Committee exonerates President Biden. Granted, Joe Biden did participate in more than 20 phone calls and several in-person meetings with Hunter's business partners, but Archer only remembers talking about the weather and other trivial matters. Perhaps these business partners were just big fans wanting some time with the 'Big Guy.' On the other hand, the President's recent interview on the Weather Channel shows he has an intense interest in weather and is a sought after expert on the topic."
Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md) pointed out that "none of the bank records of Joe Biden's accounts show the word 'bribe' in the memo line area of any checks deposited. Couldn't this money just be gifts from admirers? Many celebrities charge fees for autographs or photos with their fans. Why can't Joe Biden do the same?"
"I don't see any evidence of any crime," CNN's Jake Tapper said. "People in government getting rich is old news. It may be sleazy, but is it really illegal? If the Republicans are going to launch an effort to try to reform Washington so people who are powerful can't supplement their income while in office, how can we attract the 'best-and-brightest' with the woefully inadequate salaries we pay government officials? A whole system that has served this country well for generations will be destabilized."
We have evidence that the Bidens received millions from foreigners in Ukraine, China, and Russia. As Vice-President, Joe Biden forced the firing of a Ukraine prosecutor who was investigating the company that had Hunter on its board of directors. As president, Joe Biden has impeded domestic lithium mining--a mineral crucial to electric vehicles. This leaves us more dependent on Chinese lithium. He also has impeded domestic uranium mining--an ore crucial for national defense. This leaves us more dependent on Russian uranium. It is not unreasonable to suspect that bribery may have had a hand in prompting Joe Biden to take these actions.

Commentary:
Then there`s the 170 bank alerts showing illicit bank transfers
Yet, in the end, it may be that Hunter Biden is the most brilliant businessman and potential board member that any company could have. Even the Bud-Light folks might want to consider bringing him onboard to fix their problem.
Good grief. After the Dylan Mulvaney fiasco, I wonder what the public reaction would be if Budweiser used Joe Biden for their newest poster child?

Look in the mirror, that's the biggest joke on the board. And your Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King is the biggest traitor!
MAGA
Traitor, trump is not my "god" or anything else.
I never see what he says, never go to rallys, nothing. So take your stupid ass lies and shove them. I don't care if he runs for president or not. Our elections are a joke thanks to leftist thieving scum. Now jump off a building.

Traitor, trump is not my "god" or anything else.
I never see what he says, never go to rallys, nothing. So take your stupid ass lies and shove them. I don't care if he runs for president or not. Our elections are a joke thanks to leftist thieving scum. Now jump off a building.

Fuck you, he is your God/King! You even regurgitate his bullshit "stolen election!" Now go play in traffic and chase parked cars you traitor POS!
MAGA

3 Aug 2023 ~~ By John Semmens

Despite a cascade of testimony and documents indicating that the Bidens are engaging in an influencing peddling scheme, Democrat partisans continue to assert that there is no proof that President Biden has personally benefited from any of the money gleaned from this scheme.
MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell claims that "the testimony of Hunter Biden's former business associate Devon Archer to the House Committee exonerates President Biden. Granted, Joe Biden did participate in more than 20 phone calls and several in-person meetings with Hunter's business partners, but Archer only remembers talking about the weather and other trivial matters. Perhaps these business partners were just big fans wanting some time with the 'Big Guy.' On the other hand, the President's recent interview on the Weather Channel shows he has an intense interest in weather and is a sought after expert on the topic."
Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md) pointed out that "none of the bank records of Joe Biden's accounts show the word 'bribe' in the memo line area of any checks deposited. Couldn't this money just be gifts from admirers? Many celebrities charge fees for autographs or photos with their fans. Why can't Joe Biden do the same?"
"I don't see any evidence of any crime," CNN's Jake Tapper said. "People in government getting rich is old news. It may be sleazy, but is it really illegal? If the Republicans are going to launch an effort to try to reform Washington so people who are powerful can't supplement their income while in office, how can we attract the 'best-and-brightest' with the woefully inadequate salaries we pay government officials? A whole system that has served this country well for generations will be destabilized."
We have evidence that the Bidens received millions from foreigners in Ukraine, China, and Russia. As Vice-President, Joe Biden forced the firing of a Ukraine prosecutor who was investigating the company that had Hunter on its board of directors. As president, Joe Biden has impeded domestic lithium mining--a mineral crucial to electric vehicles. This leaves us more dependent on Chinese lithium. He also has impeded domestic uranium mining--an ore crucial for national defense. This leaves us more dependent on Russian uranium. It is not unreasonable to suspect that bribery may have had a hand in prompting Joe Biden to take these actions.

Commentary:
Then there`s the 170 bank alerts showing illicit bank transfers
Yet, in the end, it may be that Hunter Biden is the most brilliant businessman and potential board member that any company could have. Even the Bud-Light folks might want to consider bringing him onboard to fix their problem.
In your post, where is the actual evidence of a crime.

Is it in the shitter at Margo-largo?

Can you check?

Look in the mirror, that's the biggest joke on the board. And your Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King is the biggest traitor!
MAGA
You are literally full of shit! You deranged lunatic. You bastards just make shit and throw on a wall!

"fat orange shit giblet god/king"

^^ This is what mental illness looks like.

Forum List

Back