No Price Too High

Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?
Hell no. I voted for a politician who supporters reasonable policies for this nation. I did not vote for a treasonous senile fat old orange clown that kissed Putin's ass in public in Helsinki, whose lies about Covid have killed at least 500,000 Americans, and who attempted a coup that would have installed him as the first American dictator. I regard all who still support that treasonous bastard as traitorous assholes.

Hell no. I voted for a politician who supporters reasonable policies for this nation. I did not vote for a treasonous senile fat old orange clown that kissed Putin's ass in public in Helsinki, whose lies about Covid have killed at least 500,000 Americans, and who attempted a coup that would have installed him as the first American dictator. I regard all who still support that treasonous bastard as traitorous assholes.

Watch how easily I eviscerate you:

I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

So your position is that you aren't a liar, simply an idiot?

Good defense, Clark.

No, oh stinky one, it is a subjective question based on my opinion of the two candidates.

For those like you, who obviously like fascist strong men, chose the Trumpybear. That doesn't make you a liar or a an idiot, just someone who has a different opinion than me.

Watch how easily I eviscerate you:

I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.
Of course you voted for the abuse of children at the border. You voted to deny colored citizens the right to vote. You voted for the ability of GOP officials to change the results of an election by fiat. You voted for letting Putin order Trump to make changes in policy that favored Russia. You voted for the weakening of NATO and all other US alliances. In other words, you vote to let an ex-KBG leader pretty much run roughshod over our nation by having his tool in the White House. You, lady, are no asset to this nation.

Well, as we continue jailing the extreme right wing terrorists, that crime rate will decrease.

What right wing terrorists would those be?

And, there is this:
  1. Guess which political group both the Southern Poverty Law Center and the FBI consider the most dangerous in America? Environmentalists. Yep. Some $43 million in damage by the Animal Liberation Front and the Earth Liberation Front in the past two decades.
    1. “Extremists within the environmental and animal rights movements have committed literally thousands of violent criminal acts in recent decades — arguably more than those from any other radical sector, left or right.” Eco-Violence: The Record
    2. “A leader of the Earth Liberation Front, a radical environmentalist organization the FBI described as America's most dangerous domestic terrorist group, refused to answer questions Tuesday before a congressional hearing on ecoterrorism.” Questia

And of course, the only domestic terrorists are Democrats:

The greater threat???

The two iterations of the military wing of the Democrat Party:

“In addition to the more than 40 identified Klan groups, the ADL tracked Klan activity to 11 other states during that same time, including some states perceived to be more liberal, like California. The ADL tracked the movement from January 2016 to June 2017.

Nationwide, there are still an estimated 3,000 Klan members and unaffiliated people who "identify with Klan ideology," according to the ADL. Membership, though, remains spread across dozens of groups. The largest Klans reportedly don't have more than 50 to 100 active members, and most have fewer than 25.” https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...is-still-based-in-22-states-in-the-us-in-2017

“However, social media does give some indication of how many people are involved in the Antifa movement, but those numbers don't indicate a massive following. The New York City Antifa Twitter account has a little under 18,000 followers, and the account for Philadelphia only has about 6,000. The group's previously low profile has quickly dissolved — search interest in Antifa has exploded in the last 72 hours, according to Google Trends.” How Big Is Antifa? The Far-Left Movement Is Hard To Quantify

“Communist agitators took to Twitter this week to brainstorm strategies for a violent armed insurrection against their perceived enemies.

“Dr. Bones," the co-host of the far-left podcast The Guillotine, started the conversation going with his 5,000-plus Twitter followers. Bones (@Ole_Bonsey on Twitter) asked: “Hey quick little question for military minded lefties: should leftists train/organize in a 'insurgent' focus where they blend into a civilian population for potential attacks or a more 'militia' structure focused on holding/maintaining turf?”

Antifa Calls for 'Slaughter' of Border Patrol Dogs

Bones went on to suggest that fellow travelers organize "hidden cells" and focus on ambushes and assassinations to bleed "right-leaning forces" dry. He said the during the day comrades should pretend to be into "helping everybody" and never talk about their "nighttime activities."

KKK....ANTIFA.....same crew, with reversed costumes.

Heartwarming: Antifa Member Suddenly Realizes The True Fascist Was Inside Him All Along

No, oh stinky one, it is a subjective question based on my opinion of the two candidates.

For those like you, who obviously like fascist strong men, chose the Trumpybear. That doesn't make you a liar or a an idiot, just someone who has a different opinion than me.
I really haven't figured out yet whether she is a communist tool working for Putin to weaken this nation like Trump, or whether she is a fascist. Makes no difference, the result is the same.

Of course you voted for the abuse of children at the border. You voted to deny colored citizens the right to vote. You voted for the ability of GOP officials to change the results of an election by fiat. You voted for letting Putin order Trump to make changes in policy that favored Russia. You voted for the weakening of NATO and all other US alliances. In other words, you vote to let an ex-KBG leader pretty much run roughshod over our nation by having his tool in the White House. You, lady, are no asset to this nation.

1632170230903.png

1632170243754.png

1632170293054.png

What right wing terrorists would those be?

And, there is this:
  1. Guess which political group both the Southern Poverty Law Center and the FBI consider the most dangerous in America? Environmentalists. Yep. Some $43 million in damage by the Animal Liberation Front and the Earth Liberation Front in the past two decades.
    1. “Extremists within the environmental and animal rights movements have committed literally thousands of violent criminal acts in recent decades — arguably more than those from any other radical sector, left or right.” Eco-Violence: The Record
    2. “A leader of the Earth Liberation Front, a radical environmentalist organization the FBI described as America's most dangerous domestic terrorist group, refused to answer questions Tuesday before a congressional hearing on ecoterrorism.” Questia

And of course, the only domestic terrorists are Democrats:

The greater threat???

The two iterations of the military wing of the Democrat Party:

“In addition to the more than 40 identified Klan groups, the ADL tracked Klan activity to 11 other states during that same time, including some states perceived to be more liberal, like California. The ADL tracked the movement from January 2016 to June 2017.

Nationwide, there are still an estimated 3,000 Klan members and unaffiliated people who "identify with Klan ideology," according to the ADL. Membership, though, remains spread across dozens of groups. The largest Klans reportedly don't have more than 50 to 100 active members, and most have fewer than 25.” https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...is-still-based-in-22-states-in-the-us-in-2017

“However, social media does give some indication of how many people are involved in the Antifa movement, but those numbers don't indicate a massive following. The New York City Antifa Twitter account has a little under 18,000 followers, and the account for Philadelphia only has about 6,000. The group's previously low profile has quickly dissolved — search interest in Antifa has exploded in the last 72 hours, according to Google Trends.” How Big Is Antifa? The Far-Left Movement Is Hard To Quantify

“Communist agitators took to Twitter this week to brainstorm strategies for a violent armed insurrection against their perceived enemies.

“Dr. Bones," the co-host of the far-left podcast The Guillotine, started the conversation going with his 5,000-plus Twitter followers. Bones (@Ole_Bonsey on Twitter) asked: “Hey quick little question for military minded lefties: should leftists train/organize in a 'insurgent' focus where they blend into a civilian population for potential attacks or a more 'militia' structure focused on holding/maintaining turf?”

Antifa Calls for 'Slaughter' of Border Patrol Dogs

Bones went on to suggest that fellow travelers organize "hidden cells" and focus on ambushes and assassinations to bleed "right-leaning forces" dry. He said the during the day comrades should pretend to be into "helping everybody" and never talk about their "nighttime activities."

KKK....ANTIFA.....same crew, with reversed costumes.

Heartwarming: Antifa Member Suddenly Realizes The True Fascist Was Inside Him All Along
Woman, it was people like you that invaded our capital, trashed it, shit all over it, trying to do a coup to install Trump in as the first American dictator. We see clearly now for what you are and the danger that you represent. Trump incited that attempted coup, and he really is a traitor to this nation and all that it stands for.

I really haven't figured out yet whether she is a communist tool working for Putin to weaken this nation like Trump, or whether she is a fascist. Makes no difference, the result is the same.

" communist tool working for Putin to weaken this nation like Trump,"

Anti-Russia Actions by Trump…things that have directly and indirectly effected Russia

1.Bombed Russian ally, Syria, hitting Russian facilities killing a number of Russian military

2.Pulled out of the Iran deal…a Russian signee

3.Pulled out of Paris Accords….a Russian signee

4.Sanctions against Russia…460 sanctions against individuals and entities

5.Expelled Russian diplomats

6.Gave Ukraine Javelin anti-tank missiles to use against Russian proxies…Obama sent mittens

7. Obama….more flexible, Hillary ‘reset button,’ wouldn’t give Poland defensive missiles, Uranium one deal….

8. At the NATO meeting, he warned Germany not to make huge energy deals enriching Russia….

9. Trump created an energy juggernaut in the United States….a body-blow to the Russian economy. Anyone pro-fracking is anti-Russia.

10. And, of course, you dunce, first and foremost.....

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mgQaFlo_p8

12. Biden administration to waive sanctions for head of Nord Stream 2 pipeline

An ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin leads the company that is building the gas pipeline.

Now we know the reason for this:

"Hunter Biden received $3.5M wire transfer from Russian billionaire: Senate report

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, Senate Republicans revealed in their report on the younger Biden’s work in Ukraine.

Baturina is referenced in the 87-page report, which was released Wednesday, addressing her payment to Biden’s investment firm in early 2014.

“Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor,” it said in providing background on the businesswoman."

Selling-out America has become the cottage industry for Democrats.

1632170421052.png

1. I have posited that, as Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy, after Hussein 'masterminded' the slowest recovery in history, and the answer to this by the party of evil is to organize a nationwide shutdown of the economy through lock-downs, riots, and closing schools to keep parents from going back to work.

And, it appears to have been successful.

2. The method was to make voters fearful by presenting hugely inflated numbers of deaths, reported as ‘positive cases,’ and ‘infections,’ the number constantly reported, and constantly inflated.
As per the thread title, no cost to Americans was too high for the Democrats in their rabid desire for power.
And.....we have proof in the latest news:

"Data From Yelp Shows 60% of All Businesses that Shut Down During COVID Are Now Permanently Closed

It’s official – more than 50% of the businesses across the nation that closed during the COVID hysteria of the past year are now permanently closed.

In July this year New York’s former governor Cuomo was begging businesses to come back to New York. It was too late, Cuomo and numerous tyrannical governors across the nation had done their damage. Millions were laid off and small businesses across the nation were closed.

As of Aug. 31, some 163,735 businesses have indicated on Yelp that they have closed. That’s down from the 180,000 that closed at the very beginning of the pandemic. However, it actually shows a 23% increase in the number of closures since mid-July.

In addition to monitoring closed businesses, Yelp also takes into account the businesses whose closures have become permanent. That number has steadily increased throughout the past six months, now reaching 97,966, representing 60% of closed businesses that won’t be reopening.
“Overall, Yelp’s data shows that business closures have continued to rise with a 34% increase in permanent closures since our last report in mid-July,” Justin Norman, vice president of data science at Yelp, told CNBC."

You voted Democrat?

Then you voted for this attack on America and Americans.
Our local town is littered with the gutted remains of once thriving local businesses, now closed never to return.

Woman, it was people like you that invaded our capital, trashed it, shit all over it, trying to do a coup to install Trump in as the first American dictator. We see clearly now for what you are and the danger that you represent. Trump incited that attempted coup, and he really is a traitor to this nation and all that it stands for.

No vulgarity, no matter how deeply I've wounded you.

You are a liar. He did not separate them from their parents except in cases of suspected child abuse. And those were unaccompanied children, and, yes, we should have done better by them. They would certainly make better citizens than you.

Obama administration separated families at the border ...

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article213525764.html
Yes, Obama separated families at the border, too. President Barack Obama separated parents from their children at the border. Obama prosecuted mothers for coming to the United States illegally. He ...

Flashback: Obama Confirms Child Separation Policy, Tells ...

Flashback: Obama Confirms Child Separation Policy, Tells Illegal Immigrants Not to Bring Their Children
Obama explained that as children come across the border there's a system in place that processes and cares for them. The message Obama wanted to impart was clear: "Absolutely don't send your children." FLASHBACK: Obama addresses "humanitarian crisis" at border in 2014.

No vulgarity, no matter how deeply I've wounded you.
Oh so hoity toity, and mealy mouthed. Woman, your people smeared shit all over the Capital building. They did the same for the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. You don't like facts, so you ignore the reality and concentrate on semantics. Kind of like "Arbeit macht frei", nice little slogan hiding the horror within. That is who you are.

Forum List

Back