No place is safe in NYC right now

Major felony offense hit an all time low last year down from the year before.

85EFB768-3282-40DB-A483-BDFE44A495EA.jpeg

• Banned
i don't look at stats. i work on the ground

i get it better than anyone who's ever lived

Last edited:
Doesn't mean a thing.

Crimes don't get reported and/or extreme leftists and liberals don't consider it a crime if they do.

Asians and whites are getting brutally assaulted in board day light and nothing happens.

Mind years ago Harlem, the Bronx etc used to be no go - but the Harlem and Bronx of 60's until a couple of years ago probably look like holiday camps compared to now

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

Doesn't mean a thing.

Crimes don't get reported and/or extreme leftists and liberals don't consider it a crime if they do.

Asians and whites are getting brutally assaulted in board day light and nothing happens.

Mind years ago Harlem, the Bronx etc used to be no go - but the Harlem and Bronx of 60's until a couple of years ago probably look like holiday camps compared to now
Yea. Go ahead. You don’t like reported crime figures so make up some shit about how they aren’t accurate. I guess I should just go by the opinions of basement trolls who haven’t traveled in their lives.

Tell me. Where you live and where you’ve traveled?

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
These are all comparing to the month from the prior year when we went into lockdown. Crimes of opportunity dropped. Look month over month or historically and we are trending to another banner year of safety.

And yet they keep electing these idiot democrat mayors and expecting a different result.

Your chart showed the numbers going up.

People feel less safe, but I guess you sucking up to DiBlasio is more important than how your neighbors feel.
No they don’t. They show all time lows. Murder ticked up to 2012 levels but still historically low and altogether felonies down.

No they don’t. They show all time lows. Murder ticked up to 2012 levels but still historically low and altogether felonies down.

The. past. few. years. the. top. items. were. going. up. Not. stable. not. going. down. up.

Slow enough for you, oxygen thief?

Forum List

Back