No One Is Talking About Climate in the Midterms. So Let's Talk About it here!

What have you done to protect America from violent criminals?
We keep reminding people that that the leading form of domestic terrorism comes from the right. Geesus, look at the vast majority of all the mass murders. Most are right wing wack jobs.

In other words, you've done nothing about climate change but vote for people you would have voted for anyway and hoped that they would force others to make the sacrifices that you are unwilling to make. Not a surprise.
What is not surprising is that you would jump to your preformed, prejudicial conclusions with no evidence whatsoever.
What progressives never seem to understand is that they can take actions as individuals to solve the problems they are concerned about far more effeciently than government can.
Progressives understand that as well as anyone. What YOU don't seem to understand is that making generalizations as you do does nothing but expose your severe ignorance and profound prejudices.
Don't like it that people accrued student loan debt while getting degrees more likely to prevent their getting a job than helping them get one?
Don't waste our time with your anally-derived bullshit.
Pay off someone's debt. We're talking ten to twenty thousand, nothing like the debt government has saddled every taxpayer in the country with. Find nine like-minded friends, kick in one to two thousand each and take the student debt burden off of one Starbucks Barista.
Why are you talking about student debt on the Environment forum?
Worried about carbon emision? Take the bus, don't ask me to subsidize your electric car with has a larger carbon footprint than my Dodge Ram.
More bullshit. Taking the bus is a fine idea, but your oversized penis-supplement has a much larger carbon footprint than does any EV made.
Believe in diversity in hiring? Give your job to an under-represented minority.
Why are you talking about diversity hiring on the Environment forum?
Want to help the homeless? Bring them into your home.
Why are you talking about the homeless on the Environment forum?
Same with illegals.
Why are you talking about illegal aliens on the Environment forum?
We saw on Martha's Vineyard how progressives really feel about them.
Yes we did.

2021 has now joined the list of the hottest seven years on record.

I believe maybe 10% of what the UN or the WMO says.
They have been debunked, literally, hundreds of times.

I believe maybe 10% of what the UN or the WMO says.
They have been debunked, literally, hundreds of times.
They have not. And if you choose not to believe the conclusions of mainstream science, then there is no point in debating with you. For someone going to the effort of getting a PhD and then doing years of research to be met by someone who simply says "I do not believe you" is not a recipe for the progress of mankind. Besides, it makes you quite the dickhead.

They have not. And if you choose not to believe the conclusions of mainstream science, then there is no point in debating with you. For someone going to the effort of getting a PhD and then doing years of research to be met by someone who simply says "I do not believe you" is not a recipe for the progress of mankind. Besides, it makes you quite the dickhead.
It’s really hard to believe them when the previous interglacial cycle was 2C warmer with 26 ft higher seas and 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2.

Exxon of course. The question would be what mainstream scientist has debunked it in a peer reviewed study?
From their web site dufus.
Dufus….go to the Exxon website and check yourself.

now, where is your evidence that Exxon isn’t on board ?

[URL
unfurl="true"]https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/[/URL]

Last edited:
From their web site dufus.
Dufus….go to the Exxon website and check yourself.

now, where is your evidence that Exxon isn’t on board ?

[URL
unfurl="true"]https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/[/URL]
I wasn't being serious. I think we're on the same side here. I was wondering, though, why you asked what corporations had debunked it rather than scientists or scientific agencies. Did I miss something in the earlier conversation.

I wasn't being serious. I think we're on the same side here. I was wondering, though, why you asked what corporations had debunked it rather than scientists or scientific agencies. Did I miss something in the earlier conversation.
It’s really quite simple. Not only do all the science related institutions back AGW, but all Fortune 500 do as well.

Yes, his idiocy disproves his claims.
He's quite obviously not an idiot, but even if he were, it would NOT disprove his claims. Of course, your problem is that you CAN'T disprove his claims. The only claim YOU can support is that it will cost a lot of money to deal with this. If you only had the testicles to face the facts, YOU could also have easily supported the claim that it would cost less to deal with it earlier than later. But you don't so you haven't.

An idiot never attains a mental development beyond that of a normal two year old. It's a defined medical term as are moron and imbecile.

1669746601309.png

Forum List

Back