No one is going to take your guns

Guy, the problem is, your decisions don't apply to just you.

For instance, if Adam Lanza, Second Amendment Poster Boy, had just killed himself and his mother, well, that would be the business of their family.

Unfortunately, Adam killed 26 other people who really didn't have a say in that family's gun-nuttery.

And if you guys aren't willing to do what it takes to keep guns out of the hands of Adam Lanza.

Nobody gets them.
And you feel qualified to make that decision?.

Hey! When are you going to address Kellermann's admitted errors?

Ernie ... Why do you even argue with someone who actually thinks the idea ... "Nobody gets them" ... Is a plausible response?
Not to mention that you cannot keep criminals for breaking the law to get one anyway ... I guess he has the idea that the government could take firearms away from all the gun owners.

Besides what people fantasize about ... Whether it be the government kicking in doors and taking your guns away ... Or a bunch of rednecks mowing down columns of troops ... The outright banning and confiscation of firearms won't happen here or where you live.
Joe believes the government has power over the people ... But doesn't understand how quickly they can lose that power when it turns it against the people ... Especially when you get into areas where there are more shepherds than sheep.

He has no idea of what would happen if government officials shoot down an 80 year old man who has hunted since he was 6 in his driveway on national television... For telling the government they can go screw themselves and take his lead instead.
When you ask deputies around here what they would do if the order to confiscate weapons from the general public came down ... The general response is ... "Pass you another mag".

I keep at him because he continues to spread lies that have been debunked, even by their original author. If there is one thing I detest it is a lack of intellectual honesty.
Every time he trots out that 43 times canard, I call him on it. His only reply is that he has addressed the issue before and talks about ignoring me.
It is just all noise in hopes I will drop it.

I will not, until he admits Kellermann was full of shit.

Ever notice how all discussions about guns always end in gun nutters induldging their snuff film fantasies?
...says the guy standing up to his ankles in the blood of children accidentally killed by firearms.

Don't pretend you give a shit about the victims, because you don't. You want two things here:

1. Removing freedom from Americans.

2. People unable to defend themselves from criminals.

self-reliance-instead-of-911.jpg

If you had your way, this woman would be raped and murdered.

Ever notice how all discussions about guns always end in gun nutters induldging their snuff film fantasies?
b

It wouldn't be so bad if the fuking gun nutters had the balls to come out and say that they just don't give a flying fuck about all the kids who are killed, all the convenient suicides, all the domestic heat of the moment killing etc. If they would just come out and say that these killings are a price that they are willing for us to bear all so they can indulge in their fantasies of killing an intruder or stopping a robbery or what ever other fears they live with every day.

Just profess your love of the 2nd and your fear of the bad guys.

Under Obamacare, maybe you can all afford your mental health help.
And here's another one who's on the side of the criminals.

Meanwhile, as conservatives post their usual moronic, irrelevant idiocy…

Nowhere in the United States is ‘gun confiscation’ occurring, nor is it likely to occur; and the New York law, although poorly drafted and in need of repeal or invalidation, in no way authorizes ‘confiscation,’ as that would violate the Takings Clause of the 5th Amendment absent due process and just compensation.

Of course, conservatives will continue to ignore these facts, and continue to propagate their lies.
Why do you keep lying about this?

The NYPD sent out the letter. I showed you a document on the NYPD website that SAYS they're going to confiscate guns.

Stop lying. But then, you can't, can you?

Note the left hand holding the blouse in to keep it free from tangling with the firearm and to secure the pants at the waistline ... The arm and hand also work to reduce the velocity of incoming rounds should they hit the abdomen.
You have to love it when they even get the ad right.

Last edited:
Uh, no, guy, the difference there is, you can't promise me that your gun won't ever be used in a school shooting.

You can't promise me a criminal won't try to harm my wife and children.

But again, it's not like you give a shit about victims of criminals. As a matter of fact, you want MORE victims...because that's the result when you want law-abiding people disarmed.

Note the left hand holding the blouse in to keep it free from tangling with the firearm and to secure the pants at the waistline ... The arm and hand also work to reduce the velocity of incoming rounds should they hit the abdomen.
You have to love it when they even get the add right.

Only criminals...and their passionate supporters like PinkoJoe and zeke...have anything to fear from responsible, trained gun owners.

The anti gun loons believe the criminal has a right to live even thought they would try to deny my right of the same.

They are enablers of crime and the communist way of thinking

It's indeed a disease for them with no apparent cure.

-Geaux

I will repeat what I have shown you 4 or 5 times in the past. If you insist on using Kellerman's bogus numbers, I'll post a thread to discuss Kellerman, OK?
Several academic papers have been published severely questioning Kellerman's methodology, selective capture of data, and refusal to provide raw data from his gun-risk studies so as to substantiate his methods and result validity. While Kellerman has backed away from his previous statement that people are “43 times more likely” to be murdered in their own home if they own and keep a gun in their home, he still proposes that the risk is 2.7 times higher. The critiques included Henry E. Schaffer,[7] J. Neil Schuman, and criminologists Gary Kleck,[8] Don Kates, and others.[9]

Additional reading on the subject:

Guy, I've discussed Kellerman with you as much as I'm going to.

Stomping your little feet and saying, "I don't want Kellerman to be true" isn't an argument. It wasn't an argument before I put you on ignore, it's not an argument now.

If Kellerman says Kellerman isn't true and you're still citing stats Kellerman has disavowed, then the problem seems to be yours.

The anti gun loons believe the criminal has a right to live even thought they would try to deny my right of the same.

They are enablers of crime and the communist way of thinking

It's indeed a disease for them with no apparent cure.

-Geaux

Criminals vote Democrat. Dems are well aware that criminals will scoff at new gun laws and bleeding heart Liberals will praise their efforts, no matter how ineffective and unconstitutional they may be. The only people that will be pissed, aren't going to vote for a progressive anyway.
It's the same with their cries to end the Bush tax cuts.
What they fail to say is they don't really want to repeal the cuts. They only want to end them for a mere 2% of the population and use that money to buy more votes. That 2% are again, never going to vote Democrat, so it's safe to toss them under the bus.

Guy, I've discussed Kellerman with you as much as I'm going to.

Stomping your little feet and saying, "I don't want Kellerman to be true" isn't an argument. It wasn't an argument before I put you on ignore, it's not an argument now.

Translation: "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!

You'd be funny if you weren't so pathetic, Joey.

Whhhaaah, I'm going to put you on ignore. Whhhaaaahhh....

cryingbaby.gif

GMAFB- I don't use ignore period. Scratch that, I used to have one troll on the list but I took him off after his little 'vacation'. The ignore list is a cop out for those who can't handle the pressure.

-Geaux

I have one person on my ignore list, that only because he's a human spambot even less original than Joey.

Did you know that JFK was a life long member of the NRA

Yeah, but that was before the NRA went nuts.

The NRA used to support sensible gun laws.

For instance, when the Black Panthers armed themselves in the 1960's. (After a couple of their members were shot by police in their sleep) Governor Ronald Reagan signed a law against

Black Panthers and Gun Control: The NRA's Flip Flop - The Root

Then Gov. Ronald Reagan, now lauded as the patron saint of modern conservatism, told reporters in California that he saw "no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons." Reagan claimed that the Mulford Act, as it became known, "would work no hardship on the honest citizen." The NRA actually helped craft similar legislation in states across the country.

So what has changed?

Basically, the country did. Hunting fell out of fashion as a sport, kind of being reduced from a middle class passtime to the passtime of sadistic rednecks. The number of homes with a firearm in them dropped from 60% in the 1950's to about 39% today.

Then the gun industry decided, we need to sell as many guns to that 39% as we can. And we can only do that if they are really, really scared. So we make darn sure there are enough loopholes to keep the crooks and the crazy armed so other people will want guns, too.
You just type any old dumbassed thing that pops into your head, don't you? :lmao:

You are just NOW realizing that, Dave?!?!

...says the guy standing up to his ankles in the blood of children accidentally killed by firearms.

Don't pretend you give a shit about the victims, because you don't. You want two things here:

1. Removing freedom from Americans.

2. People unable to defend themselves from criminals.

self-reliance-instead-of-911.jpg

If you had your way, this woman would be raped and murdered.

And he wants that. He and his fellow tyrants WANT and NEED gun violence. They CELEBRATE school shootings. They DANCED WITH JOY when Lanza completed his massacre.

They truly are pure evil.

You have to love it when they even get the ad right.

My wife's take on the picture...

Hair should be back (behind the shoulders, or preferably, tied back) so it doesn't get in her eyes or tangled in the action.
She should be wearing a belt.
Whoever said to match that top with a suit jacket should be arrested by the fashion police.
She's probably be served better with a shoulder holster, especially for what looks like a revolver. (The cylinder can snag on the waistband.)
The sleeves on the jacket are long enough to be a problem.
She needs to ALWAYS use a 2-handed grip! (Liz and I were taught a Weaver stance, which is looks like she is using.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-oNMHNrS-8]Gun Control - A victims perspective!!! - YouTube[/ame]

How about if you worry about your own family and let me worry about mine?
PinkoJoe wants the government to make all his life's decisions for him, so he projects his inadequacies on everyone else.

And while he can't make his own decisions, he paradoxically thinks he can make them for you and your family.

Progressives are kinda stupid like that.

Guy, the problem is, your decisions don't apply to just you.

For instance, if Adam Lanza, Second Amendment Poster Boy, had just killed himself and his mother, well, that would be the business of their family.

Unfortunately, Adam killed 26 other people who really didn't have a say in that family's gun-nuttery.

And if you guys aren't willing to do what it takes to keep guns out of the hands of Adam Lanza.

Nobody gets them.

The real problem is that you want your decisions to apply to me.

Did you know that JFK was a life long member of the NRA

Yeah, but that was before the NRA went nuts.

The NRA used to support sensible gun laws.

For instance, when the Black Panthers armed themselves in the 1960's. (After a couple of their members were shot by police in their sleep) Governor Ronald Reagan signed a law against

Black Panthers and Gun Control: The NRA's Flip Flop - The Root

Then Gov. Ronald Reagan, now lauded as the patron saint of modern conservatism, told reporters in California that he saw "no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons." Reagan claimed that the Mulford Act, as it became known, "would work no hardship on the honest citizen." The NRA actually helped craft similar legislation in states across the country.
So what has changed?

Basically, the country did. Hunting fell out of fashion as a sport, kind of being reduced from a middle class passtime to the passtime of sadistic rednecks. The number of homes with a firearm in them dropped from 60% in the 1950's to about 39% today.

Then the gun industry decided, we need to sell as many guns to that 39% as we can. And we can only do that if they are really, really scared. So we make darn sure there are enough loopholes to keep the crooks and the crazy armed so other people will want guns, too.

It wasn't the NRA that went nuts, they still support sensible gun laws. In fact, they define sensible in such a way that they are willing to take away the individual right to own a gun pretty much at the whim of the government. The people who went nuts are the people, like you, that keep telling us that no one wants to take our guns.

Or maybe you just let the guy take your TV, and be done with it.

Because, frankly, you guys keep talking about how you are keeping us safe, but I'm a lot more concerned about the gun nuts than I am about criminals.

Very interesting. Please tell us more on the virtues of allowing criminals to commit crimes upon our property and person? I would like to hear your reasoning

-Geaux

Okay, here you go.

It's 1987, when I was off on manuevers. When I got back, someone had broken into my place and took my TV set. Wasn't even a good TV set. They also swiped my VCR.

You know what, I got over it.

Now, imagine in your sick gun nutter fantasy if I had been home and shot that guy.

I think, honestly, I'd be feeling guilty about it for the rest of my life. You and Dave wouldn't. It's a fantasy you have. But you'd probably shit yourself if you ever did.

Then don't shoot him, just hand him your gun and let him shoot you. That is your decision, one I have no problem with. Just stop trying to impose it on everyone else.

Laws are already in place to prevent the mentally ill from buying firearms. Like Biden said, none of the past proposed laws would prevent another mass shooting. Only thing that might, is for a good guy with a gun who is present to stop the bad guy

-Geaux

A good guy with a gun never happens. Never, not once.

Usually because the bad guy has emptied his clip into the crowd before the good guys can even assess the situation.

And the laws in place are CLEARLY inadequate if Lanza, Cho, Loughner and Holmes can get guns.

Only idiots speak in absolutes.

Case in point.

Forum List

Back