No Oil Leaking During Test of BP's New Cap

Thank god the son of a bitch has been stopped
Now maybe we can get back to cleaning up the mess and giving people back their lives

So happy its stopped, and hoping it stays that way.

Haven't bought from BP in over 80 days, and never will again in my lifetime.

Actually they can't clean up my state if we all stop buying. But I love your stance.

Best wishes to the families that earn their living off the Gulf. It will be a while before your lives are back to normal, but this is a good start

For those of you who actually care and who don't think we should be apologizing to poor set upon BP, right now, nothing is leaking...

does that mean that there isn't a leak underground? don't know. depends on what the pressure tests show.

But here's hoping. :eusa_pray:

HOUSTON — For the first time since the Gulf oil spill disaster started on April 20, the entire flow of oil was being contained Thursday as part of BP's pressure testing of a new cap, BP and federal officials said.

If the cap holds, the idea is to keep it on — and the flow checked — until a relief well can plug the blownout well in August.

If the cap does not hold, BP has added to its siphoning capacity and expects to be able to siphon up most if not all of the oil starting next week.

BP had slowly dialed down the flow as part of the pressure test. Engineers are now monitoring the pressure to see if the busted well holds.

BP Vice President Kent Wells said that oil stopped flowing into the water at 3:25 p.m. ET.

The federal Joint Information Center confirmed that the flow had stopped.

No oil leaking during test of BP's new cap - Disaster in the Gulf - msnbc.com

Very good news indeed, Lets hope it holds.

There is a danger of another blow out, and apparently if could be real bad. BP is said to be worried that the pressures could cause the well casing to disintegrate, and then stopping the leak would become nearly impossible.

Best wishes to the families that earn their living off the Gulf. It will be a while before your lives are back to normal, but this is a good start

Same can be said for the drilling industry. Only their problems are only starting.

The drilling industry has some splaining to do

Yeah the can SPLAIN why they drilled 35,000 wells in the gulf, including 700 Very deep water wells, and 1 of them leaked.

Thank god the son of a bitch has been stopped
Now maybe we can get back to cleaning up the mess and giving people back their lives

I don't think there is anything we can do to give people back their lives. They have to step up and take their lives back.

The drilling industry has some splaining to do

Yeah the can SPLAIN why they drilled 35,000 wells in the gulf, including 700 Very deep water wells, and 1 of them leaked.

And they can splain how they can keep it from ever happening again

We can't afford "just one leak"

It Happened Because BP cut corners I think we all know that. But the Industry as a whole has a very good record, and in Fact Some of the other big companies are saying BP has always cut corners and not played by the rules.

Blame BP do not blame the whole industry.

Mini Echo called me out to the living room-she was watching CNN - (I've been doing my online classes) so excited, she yelled out , "Mom, come here, the oil leak has stopped!"

We hugged each other, we were both so happy.

Let's hope it works! :eusa_pray:

Did she say to you "Let's hug it out, bitch"?

No,but she did ask "Mom, why did they let xotoxi out of the mental ward?"

The Mean Old USMB Software said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Echo Zulu again.

Bummer!

:popcorn:

how 'bout they 'splain why they ignored all of the warnings about the danger of a blowout to save pennies.

go apologize to BP. :cuckoo:

How about they also 'splain it to the ocean, wildlife and fish.

How about you read all the posts before making some stupid comment. I do not excuse BP or want to apologize to them. This was their fault. They cut corners to save a buck. They did this to us, and the gulf. I just do not think it is fair, or right, to punish a whole industry for the failings of one Company. That is why I pointed out the 35000 wells drilled. Because Most companies do it, and do not fuck up like BP.

Stop BP from Drilling, don't stop them all.

how 'bout they 'splain why they ignored all of the warnings about the danger of a blowout to save pennies.

go apologize to BP. :cuckoo:

How about they also 'splain it to the ocean, wildlife and fish.

How about you read all the posts before making some stupid comment. I do not excuse BP or want to apologize to them. This was their fault. They cut corners to save a buck. They did this to us, and the gulf. I just do not think it is fair, or right, to punish a whole industry for the failings of one Company. That is why I pointed out the 35000 wells drilled. Because Most companies do it, and do not fuck up like BP.

Stop BP from Drilling, don't stop them all.

So in one post you say those of us who are boycotting BP are idiots, because we need them to make money so they can pay for all of this (which they can already, but won't in the end anyway).

Then in the next post you make, you say "stop BP from drilling."

Wow......

Can't wait to see the logic (SPIN) on this one.

Forum List

Back