No More Degrees Of Deception

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
The debate was unsatisfactory for both sides.
Why would anyone expect the following debates to be any better?

1. "Trump campaign calls out second debate moderator who interned for Biden, worked for Ted Kennedy
He previously tweeted an op-ed titled "No, Not Trump, Not Ever."
President Trump's campaign is calling out C-SPAN anchor Steve Scully, who's moderating the second presidential debate, for his ties to former Vice President Joe Biden. "

2. In the service of the nation, I propose a mechanism that would do away with claims of favoritism....
Each campaign choose their most favored questioner.....Democrats could choose Obama.....or Bill Maher....or Rachel Maddow.....any interrogator they like, and there would be no doubt about their interests.

And the Trumpists pick anyone from their side to question Biden!!!

Tell me you wouldn't watch that bloodbath!!!!

1. "Trump campaign calls out second debate moderator who interned for Biden, worked for Ted Kennedy
President Trump's campaign is calling out C-SPAN anchor Steve Scully, who's moderating the second presidential debate, for his ties to former Vice President Joe Biden. "

2. In the service of the nation, I propose a mechanism that would do away with claims of favoritism....
Each campaign choose their most favored questioner.....Democrats could choose Obama.....or Bill Maher....or Rachel Maddow.....any interrogator they like, and there would be no doubt about their interests.

For Biden I'd go with the Grim Reaper. For our President, I'd go with Tucker Carlson or perhaps Nietzsche—if he was still around.

If I had been alone that evening, I would have SHUT IT OFF. But since I was with hubby it was GOOD FOR
LOTS OF LAUGHS. I have asked him to buy Popping corn for the next comedy experience

The comedy show was a flop for tRump and a sorta success for Biden.

I’d say Tucker Carlson, but frankly, having two partisan moderators might just make the shitshow worse.

I predict the next debate will have the worst ratings out of any debate where ratings were recorded. There’s actually people interested in another debate after that shitshow?

The comedy show was a flop for tRump and a sorta success for Biden.

Interesting that less partisan polls had Trump the big winner.

1. Telemundo
Daniel Garza

@danielggarza

Spanish speaking viewers of Telemundo expressed their preference of who won tonight’s presidential debate: 66% Trump 34% Biden. #DebateTuesday

1601561911093.png

2. C-Span

Another one where Trump crushed Biden was the C-Span poll, with Trump crushing Biden by an even bigger margin at the time of this post. There are currently eight hours left on their poll, with over 250,000 Twitter votes cast. Twitter is also infested with left wing communist filth, which makes the results of this poll even more surprising.

CSPAN

@cspan

Who won the first presidential debate? #Debates2020

#debates

Donald Trump
69%

Joe Biden
18.7%

None of the above
9.5%

Unsure
2.7%
325,530 votes · Final results

3. And in the mid-West.....WGN poll:

"Hannity seized upon two online surveys to declare victory for his friend President Trump.
One, from Telemundo, had Trump winning by a 2-to-1 margin, he said. Another, from WGN, had a similarly lopsided result."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...se-arent-what-trumps-allies-are-highlighting/

Shouldn't Chris Wallace know best what happened during the debate???

Here's Wallace claiming that Trump started the interruptions:

"Wallace proceeded to give his side of the story:

“Here’s what happened: We began the first segment on the Supreme Court. They each got their 2 minutes and they both obeyed in that particular case. Then, then Biden started to answer a question and the president started interrupting him.

Turns out, Wallace was lying:

Ari Fleischer

@AriFleischer

·
Sep 30

I rewatched the start of the debate. The 1st Q went to Trump who gave an uninterrupted 2-min response. Then Biden gave an uninterrupted 2-min response. Then it went back to Trump, whose answer was interrupted 3 times by Biden. If you didn't like it, blame Biden for starting it.

If I were Trump I would refuse this obviously biased bullshit outright.

If I were Trump I would refuse this obviously biased bullshit outright.
Too bad; they already agreed to the moderators.

You guys really ain't gonna like #3's moderator...

She's a woman.

Here's another example of Wallace lying:

Hemmer then said that Trump attacked Wallace during the debate, saying, “You know, the president at one point said it’s two-on-one. He felt like he was debating you and Joe Biden.”

And then Hemmer again focused on Biden, saying, “Others have suggested that Joe Biden didn’t answer a lot of the questions… about the filibuster and the Supreme Court.”

Wallace corrected Hemmer, saying that Biden “answered the question.”
But, he said that Trump would have been better off allowing Biden to answer uninterrupted."

If you saw the debate, you know that Biden refused to answer.

Hemmer then said that Trump attacked Wallace during the debate, saying, “You know, the president at one point said it’s two-on-one. He felt like he was debating you and Joe Biden.”

And then Hemmer again focused on Biden, saying, “Others have suggested that Joe Biden didn’t answer a lot of the questions… about the filibuster and the Supreme Court.”

Wallace corrected Hemmer, saying that Biden “answered the question.”
But, he said that Trump would have been better off allowing Biden to answer uninterrupted."

Watch Biden refuse to answer the question: "I'm not gonna answer the question."

Yeah I would love it....because the dems get an advantage with the "impartial" moderator, as all the "Impartial" new services are left wing....we need to get rid of this false objective bullshit.....

Forum List

Back