No more boosters for me

I do. I’m also smart enough that the sum is useless without other information.

That’s why SMR is what you should be looking at.
Not at all, it was all calculated. Throes are totals so sum the five columns is the total deaths due to vaccines! It’s really simple math, 12,000 deaths vaccinated 8,000 unvaccinated. The calculation of each column was the same.

I don't know. CDC has been wrong on pretty much everything they said so far, beside they've been flat faced lying.

I have a question for you: "How are antibodies that only target spike better then ones that recognize entire virus?"
So what cdc did is split the doses up and vaccine types then claimed the vaccine deaths were smaller. No, every column that says vaccinated and dose is accumulative. In order to get to dose 2 you had to take dose 1, they therefore get combined

They were "crafting the messaging" ...hell they even installed a WH flack as PR director to approve or CHANGE and press releases or website info
Still no answer, except bullshit. Again... How exactly they were interfering?

What's wrong with WH requesting reports about COVID?

I would find it wrong if reports were being hidden from Admin, or altered before publishing. Trump did none of that, media did.

Remember, this was top official in charge of the handling of the virus...

1638814590524.jpg

Not at all, it was all calculated. Throes are totals so sum the five columns is the total deaths due to vaccines! It’s really simple math, 12,000 deaths vaccinated 8,000 unvaccinated. The calculation of each column was the same.
You’re being too simple. Not a surprise.

Do you know what a standardized mortality rate is?

You’re being too simple. Not a surprise.

Do you know what a standardized mortality rate is?
sure I do, I listened to the dude explain it. Each column was done in the same manner. And only the percentages are the mortality rate, the totals are the totals. They represent the percentage normalized. The count is the count. Now again, do you know how to use math? dose 1 + dose 2 + dose 1 + dose 2 + Jansen dose= ~12,000 total deaths------then unvaccinated + unvaccinated = ~8,000 total deaths. I could argue, taking a vaccine kills you faster. that's actually what the data shows.

sure I do, I listened to the dude explain it. Each column was done in the same manner. And only the percentages are the mortality rate, the totals are the totals. They represent the percentage normalized. The count is the count. Now again, do you know how to use math? dose 1 + dose 2 + dose 1 + dose 2 + Jansen dose= ~12,000 total deaths------then unvaccinated + unvaccinated = ~8,000 total deaths. I could argue, taking a vaccine kills you faster. that's actually what the data shows.
And don’t you think the rate is more important than the total?

And don’t you think the rate is more important than the total?
well again, they're splitting the rate, and you are still being conned. take the rate of the ~12,000 vs ~8,000. Just the flat numbers tells one the rate of death after vaccination is higher than unvaccinated. Again, the calculations are exactly the same for both figures.

well again, they're splitting the rate, and you are still being conned. take the rate of the ~12,000 vs ~8,000. Just the flat numbers tells one the rate of death after vaccination is higher than unvaccinated. Again, the calculations are exactly the same for both figures.
The rate is in patient years so splitting it up is irrelevant. They’re taking deaths per patient per year of exposure.

The rate is in patient years so splitting it up is irrelevant. They’re taking deaths per patient per year of exposure.
and? more vaccinated people will die before unvaccinated.

They split it up, BTW, to try and show taking the vaccine helps one over time vs no vaccine. That's the con.

Forum List

Back