No Misters in Miss USA contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
That this is headline worthy says everything about the stupid shit going on in this country right now.

So by that logic, a Trans-woman who wants to participate in these isn't hurting anyone and you should just let it go.

I think it's a pretty safe bet that no significant portion of the audience for such pageants wants to see a mentally- and morally-degenerate male freak pretending to be a woman. That's not what anyone would be watching those pageants to see.

The problem is, women don't run these pagaents [sic], a bunch of perverted old men do. And yes, when you put a trans woman out there, it shows how ridiculous and outdated the whole thing is, so I'm all for it.

Sour grapes.

No woman of any worth wants anything to do with you, Incel Joe, which is why you re so intensely hateful toward women in general, and so jealous of normal men, who have happy, healthy relationships with women.

I think it's a pretty safe bet that no significant portion of the audience for such pageants wants to see a mentally- and morally-degenerate male freak pretending to be a woman. That's not what anyone would be watching those pageants to see.

I wouldn't know why anyone would watch this display of open misogyny to start with... but that's fine.

Sour grapes.

No woman of any worth wants anything to do with you, Incel Joe, which is why you re so intensely hateful toward women in general, and so jealous of normal men, who have happy, healthy relationships with women.

You think making a young woman prance around in a bathing suit so old men can drool over her to get a scholarship is a "healthy" relationship? I guess you do if you are in a misogynistic cult where women are expected to be "Breeders".

I wouldn't know why anyone would watch this display of open misogyny to start with... but that's fine.

All that tells us is to suspect that the mass of your slip-on footwear may be insufficient. Which, aside from your obviously undesirable characteristics in general, may be part of why, in your late fifties, you've still never been married.

The simple fact is that normal men enjoy the sight of beautiful women. It's how we're wired, and there's nothing wrong with it.

That you don't understand this, and that you think there's something wrong with it, something misogynistic about it, goes to show that there is something significantly and adversely abnormal about you..

All that tells us is to suspect that the mass of your slip-on footwear may be insufficient. Which, aside from your obviously undesirable characteristics in general, may be part of why, in your late fifties, you've still never been married.

Because I didn't want to hand over half my stuff... that's why I'm not married. Duh.

The simple fact is that normal men enjoy the sight of beautiful women. It's how we're wired, and there's nothing wrong with it.

That you don't understand this, and that you think there's something wrong with it, something misogynistic about it, goes to show that there is something significantly and adversely abnormal about you..

Uh, here's the problem with that... Why not go all out. Instead of the bullshit talent show, why not just have them do some pole dancing, if it's just about "admiring the female form"?

More to the point, why aren't there any plus sized women, instead of these anorexic Barbie Dolls?

Now, in China, they used to do something called "Foot Binding" for women, because a proper woman should have really tiny feet. It led to really bad results.

1620171255878.png

So you create an artificial standard of beauty that 99% of people can't meet, these women often torture themselves to meet it in order to get scholarships and maybe a shot at an acting or singing career?

Because I didn't want to hand over half my stuff... that's why I'm not married. Duh.

Nobody believes that bullshit from you.

Nobody believes that you actually have enough stuff of any value, that any woman would marry you just to get her hands on half of it, and nobody here believes that any woman of any worth would ever have anything to do with you anyway.

Uh, here's the problem with that... Why not go all out. Instead of the bullshit talent show, why not just have them do some pole dancing, if it's just about "admiring the female form"?

Well, again, any normal man would understand that there is much more to the appreciation of feminine beauty, than merely the prurient aspect on which you are fixated.

Again, that you don't get this shows that there is something wrong with you.

Nobody believes that bullshit from you.

Nobody believes that you actually have enough stuff of any value, that any woman would marry you just to get her hands on half of it, and nobody here believes that any woman of any worth would ever have anything to do with you anyway.

Guy, you spend an awful lot of time obsessing about me... because I made fun of your cult...

Well, again, any normal man would understand that there is much more to the appreciation of feminine beauty, than merely the prurient aspect on which you are fixated.

Uh, yeah, then answer the question... why no plus sized women in these pageants? And frankly, they didn't have women of color in these things until about 40 years ago. Now they are just mostly white women.

There is a 2020 semi documentary movie called "Misbehaviour" that celebrates the 1970 protest by a bunch of ugly (Marxist?) Brit babes of the Miss World contest in London. The issue at the time was the subjugation of women by the male dominant society. The contest went on and the babes were charged with "inappropriate conduct" and became celebrities. Who would have thought the issue in the 21st century would be the option of genetic men enhanced with hormones and plastic surgery to compete in beauty contests such as this? 21st century lefties would cite so-called scientific "proof" of man made global warming and beat up any critic who disputes such lame "evidence" but for some reason the concept of DNA that identifies gender seems to escape them.

Last edited:
I have no problem with that. But then, I've never watched pageants. Superficial programming for superficial people.

Don't think I've seen one since Pert Parks hosted.
You lost me on that reference. Apologies. Fill me in?

"Bert Parks (born Bertram Jacobson; December 30, 1914 – February 2, 1992) was an American actor, singer, and radio and television announcer, best known for hosting the annual Miss America telecast from 1955 to 1979."

So by that logic, a Trans-woman who wants to participate in these isn't hurting anyone and you should just let it go.

Why do they still have these "pageants"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back