No matter what you're being told.

Well…..

If Tucker Carlson says so, we might as well tell Ukraine to surrender

Here is the truth about Ukraine the western media will not tell you .

Some will want to consider being more informed before our government starts sending their kids over there while they're initiating WW3.

We have our borders to protect.....wake up people .

People ARE awake and they realize that Republicans don't give a rat's ass about the
Southern Border, other than as an election issue. Republicans have been driving ever higher levels of illegal immigration because it's an issue they think they can use to garner votes.

Republicans just negotiated a bill that gives them EVERYTHING they've been asking for and they're not even bringing it in for a vote because they don't want to give Joe Biden anything to run on. Party before COUNTRY every time.

So why are YOU here promoting Russian propaganda to undermine US support for the Ukraine?????

Why don't you leftists put some material where your lips are? Where is Tucker and McGregor wrong?

Why don't you leftists put some material where your lips are? Where is Tucker and McGregor wrong?

The list is endless, starting with refugees have coming to the USA since it was founded. You promote yourself as the land of opportunity and people want opportunity. Especially people from poorer countries.

There is no effort to "replace white voters". That bullshit is being promoted to gin up fear of immigrants, and has no basis in reality.

Immigrants aren't coming to "steal your jobs". They're being invited by people who want cheap labour that isn't going to complain to authorties about ANYTHING - like wages or working conditions, or not being paid overtime.

Immigrants have lower levels of criminal behaviour than natural born citizens.

I could sit here all day and write about everything that Tucker Carlson is lying to you about, but you'll just say I'm lying.

The list is endless, starting with refugees have coming to the USA since it was founded. You promote yourself as the land of opportunity and people want opportunity. Especially people from poorer countries.

There is no effort to "replace white voters". That bullshit is being promoted to gin up fear of immigrants, and has no basis in reality.

Immigrants aren't coming to "steal your jobs". They're being invited by people who want cheap labour that isn't going to complain to authorties about ANYTHING - like wages or working conditions, or not being paid overtime.

Immigrants have lower levels of criminal behaviour than natural born citizens.

I could sit here all day and write about everything that Tucker Carlson is lying to you about, but you'll just say I'm lying.

Here's Lady's response to my request that leftists objectively explain where Tucker and McGregor are wrong.

The list is endless. Great start lady.

starting with refugees have coming to the USA since it was founded. You promote yourself as the land of opportunity and people want opportunity. Especially people from poorer countries. WOW, see that? This is her response for an endless list? All subjective BS, and fuck off lady. Why should we invite chaos into our country, because that's all this immigration BS brings. Say, I hear Xiden wants to protect the border some, is Tucker responsible for that too? You just as well have said you cannot respond to a direct question.

There is no effort to "replace white voters". That bullshit is being promoted to gin up fear of immigrants, and has no basis in reality. Where did Tucker or McGregor say this? They didn't, you're lying to yourself now.

Immigrants aren't coming to "steal your jobs". They're being invited by people who want cheap labour that isn't going to complain to authorties about ANYTHING - like wages or working conditions, or not being paid overtime. Blah blah blah.

Immigrants have lower levels of criminal behaviour than natural born citizens. The highest crime rates exist south of the border and in africa. You're so irrational. If a crime riding immigrant crosses the border and commits crime in the USA, according to you that's the USA's fault.

I could sit here all day and write about everything that Tucker Carlson is lying to you about, but you'll just say I'm lying. You are lying. One more time. Where are Tucker or McGregor wrong?

Incidentally lady, you left context only to say something that's a lie, while accusing Tucker of a lie. "Immigrants overall are twice as likely to say that the Democratic Party (32%) represents their political views better than the Republican Party (16%). The gap is similar among naturalized citizens (37% say the Democratic Party, 21% say the Republican party)."

Last edited:
BETTER UKRAINE FIGHTS THEM THERE.
THAN WE HAVE TO BECOME MORE INVOLUED,
IF PUTIN WINS & PUSHES ANY FARTHER AND INVOLVES OUR ALIES

BETTER UKRAINE FIGHTS THEM THERE.
THAN WE HAVE TO BECOME MORE INVOLUED,
IF PUTIN WINS & PUSHES ANY FARTHER AND INVOLVES OUR ALIES
ChenySmile.jpg

Fucker Carlspin? :auiqs.jpg:Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense. :rolleyes:
Just like anyone, he might not be right on everything, but he gets it right enough to be a very credible journalists. Can't say much about the fake media these day's, but Tucker tries to give us a common sense analogy where no other is being presented ... Now what's real interesting, is if we in this nation finally learn that a huge cover up has been in play by the leftist cabal since 2016, and it was all in hopes to take over this nation in order to transform it into something that is absolutely ridiculous prior to 2016. I mean how low do we go before we get this right people ?

Forum List

Back