No Justice For Ashli??

This false narrative about Ashli Babbitt is going to go nowhere She was not some innocent unarmed citizen murdered by police.
To the QAnon Trumper Humpers she is a martyr

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
Wrong. This has no similarity to Daunte Wrights killing.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters? It would be quite a deterrent.
So you equate the two? Shoplifters and rioters breaking into a space to hurt or kill people? Ok. As for arsonists and looters, if caught in the act and warned and they still come at you, yes....shoot them.
[/QUOTE
This false narrative about Ashli Babbitt is going to go nowhere She was not some innocent unarmed citizen murdered by police.
what was she armed with?

FB_IMG_1618627273790.jpg

Yep I reported him to.
too, snitch.
So you are all about covering up threats of violence? Interesting.
Where’s the threat asshole? You were fine with threatening Chauvin so go fuck yourself. And maybe learn to read.
Only an absolute dumbfuck tries comparing this to George Floyd.

Was Ashli all doped up?

Yep I reported him to.
too, snitch.
Where’s the threat asshole? You were fine with threatening Chauvin so go fuck yourself. And maybe learn to read.
Pointing out hypocrisy has everything to do with it.
You aren't ppinting out hypocrisy. You are making a false equivalence.

Yep I reported him to.
too, snitch.
Pointing out hypocrisy has everything to do with it.
You aren't ppinting out hypocrisy. You are making a false equivalence.
Nope.

Yep I reported him to.
too, snitch.

Was Ashli all doped up?

Did Ashli counterfit?

Yep I reported him to.
too, snitch.
Only a racist illiterate asshole sees the name Chauvin and types George Floyd. Now then racist asshole, you also can be turned in for filing a false report.

I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters?
Ashli Babbitt was part of a violent insurrection based on some shit that was not real.
Babbitt was a terrorist killed while committing an act of terror.
Sure she was committing an act of terror armed with a telephone/camera. Reach way up your ass for your next lie--that one didn't cut it.
She was committing an act of terror because she was part of a huge mob storming the Capitol, trying to prevent the Constitutional process of certifying a presidential election. She just happened to be the first person to get too close to members of Congress and had to be stopped to prevent the rest of the mob behind her from following.

OMG a huge mob.....

a few hundred people and the greatest country on the earth cowers in fear.

And all those guns and mortars.........oh..wait.
It was hundreds against a handful of police. That's why they were so easily able to get past the police who were there. Had the cop not shot Ashli Targetpractice, there would have been nothing to stop that mob from attacking members of Congress, who were just feet away from where that traitor was shot.
:cuckoo:
Great, tell me what would have stopped them...

• Thanks
Too bad she died a traitor.
You are the traitor china boi....
LOLOL

You're fucked in the head, con. I didn't storm the Capitol with the intent of shredding the Constitution. Your hero with a Trump cape did that and died for it.

In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters?
Ashli Babbitt was part of a violent insurrection based on some shit that was not real.
Babbitt was a terrorist killed while committing an act of terror.
Sure she was committing an act of terror armed with a telephone/camera. Reach way up your ass for your next lie--that one didn't cut it.
Babbitt was a terrorist killed while committing an act of terror; she alone is responsible for her own death, no one and nothing else.
Just like George Floyd, eh?
Oh? Who did George Floyd threaten?

• Thanks
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters? It would be quite a deterrent.
So you equate the two? Shoplifters and rioters breaking into a space to hurt or kill people? Ok. As for arsonists and looters, if caught in the act and warned and they still come at you, yes....shoot them.
[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?
A mob.

• Thanks
Babbit was unarmed and murdered in cold blood while protesting against her government. Celebrate all you want, but you will reap what you sow.
Ashli was attempting to breach a secure perimeter protecting our Congressmen. Once that perimeter was breached, there would be no way to protect members of Congress who were being threatened by an angry mob.

Ashli‘s relatives should sue the hell out of Donald J Trump
He is the one who filled her with lies, he is the one who filled her with rage, he is the one who called her to Washington and sent her to the Capitol.
What threat did she pose to anyone? She prenented a physical threat to our Congressmen ? A verbal one? She was unarmed.

She was a member of a mob that was threatening members of Congress and Mike Pence. She reached the final perimeter of defense and tried to crawl through a broken window.
Cost her life.

Blame Trumps lies
Not an acceptable excuse to murder someone who posed no physical threat at all. If she was such a threat, why then did the officers on Ashli's side of the door do nothing to stop her? Why then were barricades removed outside of the capital and protesters led to the building?

By your broken logic, police in Portland should have gunned down anyone who entered the police precinct last summer. And anyone in Minnesota who threatens authority figures should be murdered as well. What a steep double standard!

By your broken logic, police in Portland should have gunned down anyone who entered the police precinct last summer.

The ironic part about this is......you folks are upset that this didnt happen....

It's almost as if, police shooting unarmed people in and of itself isn't bad....you are just upset they aren't shooting enough unarmed people you are predisposed to hate......

Which makes you one of these......
View attachment 479852
"you folks are upset that this didnt happen" Here is a large part of the problem. You don't know me. You dont know a single thing about me. But you don't have a problem pretending like you do. I dont think anyone should be shot without an inquiry or consequences. You clearly think that there are times when that is ok. I dont have to assume that because you have said such.

That makes me sad. People should hold their public servants to the very highest of standards. But Democrats only believe that when it serves their political goals.

You apparently say it is okay for a mob to storm the capitol. That says all we need to know about you. The decision was the correct one.
The police were told stand down. They could have stopped and were ordered not to do it. You are stupid enough to believe otherwise. That is your problem.

It does not matter. This was a terrorist mob. That negates any charges against the officer.
"terrorist mob" sez you completely without proof.

They were storming the capitol to stop the certification of the election. Right wing terrorists killed more people than Islamic terrorists during Trump's tenure. Babbit had been brainwashed just like Major Hassan.

The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.

No, she was an unarmed civilian trespassing in the capital buildings. If this officer had shot her anywhere else he'd be up on charges of murder.
Officers shoot unarmed people all the time "SOMEWHERE ELSE" and don't get brought up on charges...

What makes you so sure a cop would have been charged for shooting Ashli?? What makes her so special in your mind??

Hmmmmm
View attachment 480079
She wasn't a threat which makes it illegal to shoot her.
The cop hid behind a corner and didn't announce who he was or that he would shoot---so again illegal to shoot her.
Several other cops were in the area--------and none of them shot or had any intention of shooting so again showing that the shooting wasn't legal.
The shooter claims that he didn't see the other cops who he was HIDING from sneaking up to shoot making this an illegal shooting.
The shooter wrote on his face book of wanting to shoot Trump supporters meaning he had no business being in the building or being at that job.

The allegecd shooter had more than enough justification to shoot. They should have done more shooting to chase theswe terrorists off. That is why one officer was killed and 140 injured.

I said it earlier in this thread and it's still true. You can't bitch about injustice all fucking day and ACAB and all that bullshit and then in the same fucking breath, celebrate the murder of an unarmed woman who was protesting her government. If you do so, you are despicable and the worst kind of citizen to your nation. All because you got duped into politics by profiteers who treat it like reality TV, Imbeciles.

She was attacking the capitol. It was not a protest. People who are trying to paint her as a victim are despicable and national trash. Trump was a reality tv president. Little wonder he got booted.

Nope. Lie as much as you want but murder is a legal term describing the unlawful killing of another person. That cop was defending lawmakers from a seditious mob on Insurrection day. He will not be charged with murder because, despite your hysteria, it wasn't murder.

It was murder. The killing was unlawful. If they wanted transparency and credibility, this would have went before a court. Keep using your buzzwords. They might work for the lemmings but not me.
If they take it to court and determine that it was justified, I'll walk back my comments. Your politics are showing, and your modesty is lacking.

It was not murder. When you don't believe you can get a conviction you should not be wasting the Court's time. You are showing your politics.

Forum List

Back