No, Illegal Aliens Are NOT "Contributing"

Another of the bad "contributions" of illegal aliens is Overcrowding in recreational facilities, and Overcrowding in government offices. These are a couple more of the harms to America that Illegal alien apologists "neglect" to mention.

Looks like I might have hit a raw nerve here, judging by the strong reaction from illegal alien apologists, who need to keep their phony "contribution" lie going, for those who are ignorant enough to believe it.

If there are 20M illegal aliens in the US, they are contributing mightily to the sales tax receipts of the communities where they live. Wherever they shop, they are getting charged sales taxes on clothing, supplies, etc...

So their presence is far from the total loss the OP makes it out to be.

So go ahead, give us the ‘real’ number...and factor in the value of the life of Mollie Tibbetts would you please.

I don’t know the real number. But if you were to take the sales tax receipts from a city (or cities) that has about 20M people, you’d see the positive economic impact. Example, the city of Phoenix has 2M people. If there are 20M illegals, however much money is made from the sales taxes is Phoenix can be multiplied by 10 to see what the Illegals are contributing. Its not apples to apples of course since an illegal may be living in a higher tax area or a lower tax area but the positive impact is clear.

Just because one is here illegally doesn’t mean they are not contributing.

If there are 20M illegal aliens in the US, they are contributing mightily to the sales tax receipts of the communities where they live. Wherever they shop, they are getting charged sales taxes on clothing, supplies, etc...

This post is refuted by both #1 and #2 of the OP >>

1. Immigrants (legal & illegal) are EXTRACTING $138 Billion out of the US economy in remittances, when they send out of the country. This is money not being spent in US stores (aka "the economy"), that would have been if Americans were in those jobs. Thus, immigrant sales tax "contribution" is far less than the sales tax contribution would be if Americans had the jobs held by immigrants. Thus, the immigrant jobs represent a LOSS in sales tax.

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

2. Immigrants (legal & illegal) are contributing less than Americans would be, if Americans had the jobs that immigrants have. So sales from immigrants is much less than would be if Americans held the jobs that immigrants hold. US business are not only losing $138 Billion/year in sales due to remittances, but from all these lost sales, the govts are losing sales tax $$ as well.

Yeah, we should outlaw savings accounts…since the government isn’t taxing the money you’re not spending.

Dumb ass.

1. Immigrants (legal & illegal) are EXTRACTING $138 Billion out of the US economy in remittances, when they send out of the country. This is money not being spent in US stores (aka "the economy"), that would have been if Americans were in those jobs. Thus, immigrant sales tax "contribution" is far less than the sales tax contribution would be if Americans had the jobs held by immigrants. Thus, the immigrant jobs represent a LOSS in sales tax.

2. Immigrants (legal & illegal) are contributing less than Americans would be, if Americans had the jobs that immigrants have. So sales from immigrants is much less than would be if Americans held the jobs that immigrants hold. US business are not only losing $138 Billion/year in sales due to remittances, but from all these lost sales, the govts are losing sales tax $$ as well.

Well let's talk about the money they are extracting. The classic definition of inflation is too many dollars chasing too few goods. When illegals make those foreign remittances they are doing two things. First, they are taking dollars out of the US economy, that makes prices lower for you and me because it results in fewer dollars chasing the same amount of goods. But second, when those dollars are exchanged for the local currency it drives the price of that currency up. That makes American goods more competitive.

When you get right down to it, those illegals are not working for cheap, they are practically working for free because, although they provide services, by sending their money out of the country, they are not costing us anything in goods or services lost. Here, educate yourself,

Opinion: Why remittances are good for America - CNN

So go ahead, give us the ‘real’ number...and factor in the value of the life of Mollie Tibbetts would you please.

I don’t know the real number. But if you were to take the sales tax receipts from a city (or cities) that has about 20M people, you’d see the positive economic impact. Example, the city of Phoenix has 2M people. If there are 20M illegals, however much money is made from the sales taxes is Phoenix can be multiplied by 10 to see what the Illegals are contributing. Its not apples to apples of course since an illegal may be living in a higher tax area or a lower tax area but the positive impact is clear.

Your Liberal arithmetic doesn’t work though...If you give me .35 and I give you back $1.00 you did not contribute.
Here in Mexifornia it costs taxpayers $12k to cover the birth of a silver tooth southern cockroach and about $12k per year to send each cockroach in the litter to a public school...said cockroaches frequent the emergency rooms of our hospitals throughout the year and they ring out social services for all its worth....Papa Gustavo works for cash, averages about $500 per week tax free.... How much do you think he spends per year on Modello, Tapatio, carne asada, Dodgers gear and pit bulls?
You think he’s in the black with taxpayers?

Well let's talk about the money they are extracting. The classic definition of inflation is too many dollars chasing too few goods. When illegals make those foreign remittances they are doing two things. First, they are taking dollars out of the US economy, that makes prices lower for you and me because it results in fewer dollars chasing the same amount of goods. But second, when those dollars are exchanged for the local currency it drives the price of that currency up. That makes American goods more competitive.

When you get right down to it, those illegals are not working for cheap, they are practically working for free because, although they provide services, by sending their money out of the country, they are not costing us anything in goods or services lost. Here, educate yourself,

I don’t know if any of that is true. Seems to me the notion that if you are an American and don’t spend money, you’re not doing anything bad but if you’re an illegal and send your money home to Mexico, you’re hurting the economy is silly.

I’m sure Illegals are a net loss for the nation in sheer economic terms. But the loss isn’t a total loss as the OP would have you believe. It’s another crap thread from a guy who does nothing but spin fantasies.

Totally FALSE! The sales tax receipts from illegals are a NEGATIVE impact (ie, $$$ LOSS)m because if Americans were in the jobs there would be much more sales, since 1) Americans don't send remittances out of the country and 2) they get paid more than illegals.

All this was explained in the OP. Some people have to be told twice (or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 times) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah, we should outlaw savings accounts…since the government isn’t taxing the money you’re not spending.

Dumb ass.
Has nothing to do with what I said about illegals not contributing as much as Americans would, if in the same jobs. Try again, Ms Deflection.

Here's YOUR education. In 2016, $138 Billion was extracted out of the US economy by immigrants' remittances. You can spin all you want but this is too simple a thing to be spun. The $138 Billion removed is $138 Billion in SALES that US businesses are being deprived of.

$138 Billion/year in LOST SALES. THAT is what they are costing us. And it is harmful to US workers too, since when US businesses lose sales, that is money that the businesses don't have to give raises to the workers, or hire more of them.

Sure, we can "talk about about the money they are extracting." In the case of say Mexico, it's going INTO MEXICAN STORES (instead of American ones) - aka the Mexican economy. Vicente Fox called remittances, Mexico's # 1 source of revenue (aka international burglary or Mexican imperialism)

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm

You think I haven't seen these flimsy, laughable remittance apologist lines before, from CNN and other BS liberal OMISSION media ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Totally FALSE! The sales tax receipts from illegals are a NEGATIVE impact (ie, $$$ LOSS)m because if Americans were in the jobs there would be much more sales, since 1) Americans don't send remittances out of the country and 2) they get paid more than illegals.

All this was explained in the OP. Some people have to be told twice (or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 times) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What you post vs. reality makes you quite cartoonish.

Your Liberal arithmetic doesn’t work though...If you give me .35 and I give you back $1.00 you did not contribute.
Here in Mexifornia it costs taxpayers $12k to cover the birth of a silver tooth southern cockroach and about $12k per year to send each cockroach in the litter to a public school...said cockroaches frequent the emergency rooms of our hospitals throughout the year and they ring out social services for all its worth....Papa Gustavo works for cash, averages about $500 per week tax free.... How much do you think he spends per year on Modello, Tapatio, carne asada, Dodgers gear and pit bulls?
He's also deep in the red with US business, who are losing TRILLIONS$$ over time in remittances, to these international burglars + Trillions more in welfare via the anchor baby racket, and false documentation.

Well damn, then I guess you support a $15.00 minimum wage. Because if minimum wage workers got paid more they would spend more and thereby boost the economy.

Here's YOUR education. In 2016, $138 Billion was extracted out of the US economy by immigrants' remittances. You can spin all you want but this is too simple a thing to be spun. The $138 Billion removed is $138 Billion in SALES that US businesses are being deprived of.

$138 Billion/year in LOST SALES. THAT is what they are costing us. And it is harmful to US workers too, since when US businesses lose sales, that is money that the businesses don't have to give raises to the workers, or hire more of them.

Sure, we can "talk about about the money they are extracting." In the case of say Mexico, it's going INTO MEXICAN STORES (instead of American ones) - aka the Mexican economy. Vicente Fox called remittances, Mexico's # 1 source of revenue (aka international burglary or Mexican imperialism)

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm

You think I haven't seen these flimsy, laughable remittance apologist lines before, from CNN and other BS liberal OMISSION media ? :rolleyes:

You are just stupid. Those illegals work and provide services but they send the money they earn out of the country. That makes goods and services cheaper for you and me. And, when that money hits those foreign shores it increases the value of that country's currency and increases the costs of their exports, which makes United States made products more competitive. It's a damn win/win and any economist worth two shits will tell you as much.

Matter of fact, some economists argue that those foreign remittances have done more to keep inflation in check than any actions by the Federal Reserve. You like those low interest rates? Eliminate those foreign remittances, slam 138 billion extra dollars into our economy, and watch inflation spike and the Fed jack up those interest rates.

I don’t know if any of that is true. Seems to me the notion that if you are an American and don’t spend money, you’re not doing anything bad but if you’re an illegal and send your money home to Mexico, you’re hurting the economy is silly.

I’m sure Illegals are a net loss for the nation in sheer economic terms. But the loss isn’t a total loss as the OP would have you believe. It’s another crap thread from a guy who does nothing but spin fantasies.
I don't know what you mean by "total loss". I don't recall seeing those words in this thread except from you now. Immigrants, primarily illegals, are a net loss. That's what I said, and you agreed. A net loss is the bottom line. They represent a LOSS, and it's a big one measuring in over a TRILLION $$ in lost sales, over 10 years.

It's a modern form of imperialism, with the imperialist nation (ex. Mexico) raiding the economy of the prey nation (USA). Fundamentally, it's like Vikings raiding England centuries ago, except for the methodology & levels of wealth involved. Last I heard, Mexico was pocketing $31 Billion/year of US dollars. The Vikings would be envious.

He's also deep in the red with US business, who are losing TRILLIONS$$ over time in remittances, to these international burglars + Trillions more in welfare via the anchor baby racket, and false documentation.

Well now lets talk about those anchor babies. The fact of the matter is that without those births to foreigners the population growth in the United States would be negative. A negative population growth is not a good thing especially when it comes to Social Security. The irony is that the very cockroaches you bitch about are the very same cockroaches that are going to be paying your Social Security. I would think educating them would be an investment that a thinking person would want the country to make.

You are just stupid. Those illegals work and provide services but they send the money they earn out of the country. That makes goods and services cheaper for you and me. And, when that money hits those foreign shores it increases the value of that country's currency and increases the costs of their exports, which makes United States made products more competitive. It's a damn win/win and any economist worth two shits will tell you as much.

Matter of fact, some economists argue that those foreign remittances have done more to keep inflation in check than any actions by the Federal Reserve. You like those low interest rates? Eliminate those foreign remittances, slam 138 billion extra dollars into our economy, and watch inflation spike and the Fed jack up those interest rates.
Oh shut up, you fool. If you take dollars out of a country, you cause lost sales to them. That's it.

You're not going to change a simple real fact with a pile of economic jibberish. Liberals think they can put lots of words together, and confuse, and snow people with it. Sometimes they actually can, but not with something as simple and obvious as this. Give us a break. What intelligence insulting. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Oh shut up, you fool. If you take dollars out of a country, you cause lost sales to them. That's it.

You're not going to change a simple real fact with a pile of economic jibberish. Liberals think they can put lots of words together, and confuse, and snow people with it. Sometimes they actually can, but not with something as simple and obvious as this. Give us a break. What intelligence insulting. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

What part of too many dollars chasing too few goods do you not understand? You ever hear of supply and demand? I mean this is not economic jibberish. It is fawking common sense. Eliminate all illegal aliens tomorrow and the price of milk doubles. The price of fruits and vegetables goes through the roof. Or worse, we start importing all of them. Christmas trees? Yep, come Christmas time you will be forking out over a hundred bucks. God knows what the cost of a hotel room will go to, well a clean one anyway.

I am so tired of hearing Democrats claim that illegal aliens are contributing to the US economy. Just now on the Fox News show hosted by Tucker Carlson, a liberal radio show host claimed that it is OK for California to be giving $20 Million to illegal aliens at the border, and those inside the state.

When challenged on that point (noting 75,000 California homeless citizens who could be getting that money), the answer was that the illegal aliens are "contributing" to California's economy. Actually, when looks at the situation in its entirety, it is obvious that not only are illegal (and legal) aliens NOT contributing, but the net result of their presence is just the opposite.

Just speaking economically, illegals are, in fact, a DRAIN that is causing LOSSES to California, and the US.

1. Immigrants (legal & illegal) are EXTRACTING $138 Billion out of the US economy in remittances, when they send out of the country. This is money not being spent in US stores (aka "the economy"), that would have been if Americans were in those jobs.

2. Immigrants (legal & illegal) are contributing less than Americans would be, if Americans had the jobs that immigrants have. That's because immigrants are paid less, and therefore pay less in taxes. So rather than being a "contribution", immigrant taxes are a net LOSS. Also, many illegals, due to the clandestine nature of their employment, work off the books and pay not tax at all.

3. Immigrants increase the population, and thus add to resource DRAIN. Less oil, gas, fresh water, minerals , etc. available per capita.

4. Although most immigrants are law abiding, some are criminal, and thus are an addition to the numbers of crimes committed, increasing those numbers + the amount of criminal justice money having to be spent.

5. Immigrants increase school populations thereby DRAINing school budgets.

6. Immigrants (including illegals) utilize EMTALA while obtaining medical care in hospitals' emergency rooms.

Unions are partly responsible for this overall loss, which especially hits American workers hard. Unions, overzealous to rebuild declining memberships, lied to American workers and told them, Don’t worry! This will make the union stronger. Maybe it did by giving them more workers to join them and pay union dies, but it sure didn't help American workers. Thirty years later, California construction workers who were making $45 an hour are now making $11 an hour, and majority of these are illegal aliens.

January 30, 2019 - WHO BENEFITS FROM IMMIGRATION? NOT YOU!

WATCH: Whistleblower Says Illegal Aliens Have 'Taken Over Every Trade' in CA Construction, Driven Down U.S. Wages | Breitbart

There are some things that immigrants DO contribute >> Pollution, traffic congestion, overcrowding, disease, cultural erosion.
the right wing loves, income inequality.

What part of too many dollars chasing too few goods do you not understand? You ever hear of supply and demand? I mean this is not economic jibberish. It is fawking common sense. Eliminate all illegal aliens tomorrow and the price of milk doubles. The price of fruits and vegetables goes through the roof. Or worse, we start importing all of them. Christmas trees? Yep, come Christmas time you will be forking out over a hundred bucks. God knows what the cost of a hotel room will go to, well a clean one anyway.

I’ll pretend your fabricated bullshit has roots....That’s a no-brainer, I’d pay more for everything all day every day if it meant we’d have a beanerless society...and that we’d save the $100B per year that we pay for their filthy asses now.

Forum List

Back