No GOP’er really says anything about Ashli Babbitts murder?..Was she too white for these times?

Awesome commentary but you swung and missed big time.
This thread is about people being murdered by law enforcement for minor offenses; it’s about Democrats rushing to defend the scum of society when it happens and Republicans not having the courage to do the same for 14 year military veterans.
You get it now?
Unlike the democrats, Repubs do not condone lawlessness and Babbitts was breaking the law when she got shot. Clearly, the Left does not care about law and order, but in most cases I think the Right believes she was wrong to be where she was and doing what she was doing. Personally, I cannot differentiate between what she and the other rioters did on Jan 6 with what thousands of rioters did over the past year on gov't property. It's illegal and it's wrong. Period. And I don't care who it is was or where it was.

Now - much has been made in recent times about cop misconduct and excessive force. As far as I know, none of the rioters in the Capitol building were armed, so IMHO the cops should have retreated without firing a shot, which they eventually did. Maybe firing a warning shot over their heads would have sufficed, I dunno. That's for a judge and jury to decide, but it seems to me to be hypocritical to bitch about excessive force against a person of color and prosecute the cop to the fullest extent of the law, but then back the cop who fires into a crowd and shoots a white woman and kills her. Why doesn't her life matter as much as Floyd's? I do not see that the different venue should play a part in the decision to move forward or not; IOW, you don't get to shoot somebody at random just because it's in the Capitol building. The same rules should apply in Portland or DC.

It's bizarre how these weak reps obey whatever narrative the dems put out there. They dems completely flip it, and still the reps obey. One day protesters are righteous and its outrageous to hit them with pepper spray when they are starting fires, destroying property, and harassing people; and the next day its ok to shoot and kill an unarmed female protester who didn't hurt anyone or destroy any property.
Funny...I thought she was part of an angry mob that broke into the capital, while Congress was in session, in an attempt to over throw tbe election, vandalized it, stole property, killed one and injured over 65 police officers, as they stormed our nations capital and tried to hunt down Pence and Pelosi.

Was she not part of that mob? If she was simply a protester, outside the capital building, she should not have been shot.
NOPE...
She was part of a patriotic group of protesters.
No officer was “KILLED”....one died of natural causes.
To test your credibility...tell us, when the jungle animals were rioting all summer did you ever suggest that one should have been killed by police because they were “part of an angry mob”?
How come your patriotic jungle animals caused injuries, some serious, to over 140 police?

If rioters were invading the capitol and they ithreatening to harm congress members, the president or the VP, and they ignored the police and kept trying to force their way through the broken door, ya they might get shot.
LefTard Logic:

Jungle Animals-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Jungle Animals-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.
Delusional Rightards: Patriots!

merlin_182069025_bfe3b6ab-c85d-4e51-bfc9-e34c961cdf05-articleLarge.jpg

BB1czukJ.jpeg

Man-steals-lecterns.jpg

The rest of us: Jungle Animals

The police: Jungle Animals

Delusional Rightard Response? Squirrel!

This thread is about people being murdered by law enforcement for minor offenses; it’s about Democrats rushing to defend the scum of society when it happens and Republicans not having the courage to do the same for 14 year military veterans.
You get it now?
Unlike the democrats, Repubs do not condone lawlessness and Babbitts was breaking the law when she got shot. Clearly, the Left does not care about law and order, but in most cases I think the Right believes she was wrong to be where she was and doing what she was doing. Personally, I cannot differentiate between what she and the other rioters did on Jan 6 with what thousands of rioters did over the past year on gov't property. It's illegal and it's wrong. Period. And I don't care who it is was or where it was.

Now - much has been made in recent times about cop misconduct and excessive force. As far as I know, none of the rioters in the Capitol building were armed, so IMHO the cops should have retreated without firing a shot, which they eventually did. Maybe firing a warning shot over their heads would have sufficed, I dunno. That's for a judge and jury to decide, but it seems to me to be hypocritical to bitch about excessive force against a person of color and prosecute the cop to the fullest extent of the law, but then back the cop who fires into a crowd and shoots a white woman and kills her. Why doesn't her life matter as much as Floyd's? I do not see that the different venue should play a part in the decision to move forward or not; IOW, you don't get to shoot somebody at random just because it's in the Capitol building. The same rules should apply in Portland or DC.
The Repubs absolutely condone lawlessness. Proof is in their non stop defense of lawless behavior.

You get it now?

The Repubs absolutely condone lawlessness. Proof is in their non stop defense of lawless behavior.
This is what you condone:

iu

iu

iu

iu

Is this just another case of GOP nutlessness on full display?
Remember all the support for George Floyd that came from Democrats?
George Floyd, a lifelong criminal, a liability to American society and Dems came to his rescue and praised him like he was scientist who cured cancer.
This is why Republicans ALWAYS get their asses handed to them...they always allow their actions to be suppressed by the Democrat controlled political correctness...had Ashli been black the Dems would have allowed the GOP to act atleast a little concerned so they would have...but since she’s too white for the times the Dem Party will not stand for it and the GOP knows it.
For their lack of courage and tenacity I don’t see the GOP ever winning anything outside of Podunk USA.

Is this the woman who was part of the mob that broke into the White House, trashed it, killed a policeman and injured multiple others, and searched for Pence and Congress, equip with handcuffs?
It has already been established beyond all doubt that no one killed a policemen. You just demonstrated your blatant dishonesty.

You get it now?

Dims defended far worse for 6 months.

I do not believe that Ashli Babbitts should have been shot. BUT - Ashli Babbitts should not have been there in the first place. Marching to the Capitol building to peaceably protest the election is one thing, but busting down the doors and entering the building is another. And pointing to the BLM or ANTIFA or whoever else and saying it's okay cuz they did it too is bullshit. Wrong is wrong, if you're involved in a riot on federal property anywhere in the US then you are a criminal and shouldn't be doing what you're doing no matter what your politics or reasons are.

You get it now?
There is no equivalents in this scenario. Floyd was under control and killed after being under control. MS. Babbitt was a part of a mob intent on doing violence and was not under control of law enforcement. That being said white people are also killed by police that should not have been. In hilliard Ohio this happened a few years ago where a white engineering student was killed when he should not have been killed. The police need to be held accountable when ever they take a life that is not an immediate threat to others no matter the color of their skin. That is a fact. If police are not held accountable for their actions they will continue this behavior and yes it can happen to you or one of your loved ones. That is also a fact. While disgraceful things are happening with in law enforcement, we must remember that the lions share of our police force are good people trying to do their jobs. Please remember this. We need to hold the bad apples responsible for their actions with out demonizing them all. Civilian review boards are a good start but as long as white people do not care when it happens to a black person or vice versa the bad apples will get away with murder. All instances of police brutality need to be addressed no matter color or political affiliation must be addressed or it could happen to you.

Two unarmed people were killed by law enforcement officers while committing minors crimes. One for passing counterfeit currency and the other for breaking and entering into her own own house....The hair splitting details in between really don’t matter.
Are you really confused by the MAJOR similarities?
"for breaking and entering into her own own house".....:heehee:

George Floyd, a lifelong criminal, a liability to American society and Dems came to his rescue and praised him like he was scientist who cured cancer.
This is why Republicans ALWAYS get their asses handed to them...they always allow their actions to be suppressed by the Democrat controlled political correctness...had Ashli been black the Dems would have allowed the GOP to act atleast a little concerned so they would have...but since she’s too white for the times the Dem Party will not stand for it and the GOP knows it.
For their lack of courage and tenacity I don’t see the GOP ever winning anything outside of Podunk USA.

Is this the woman who was part of the mob that broke into the White House, trashed it, killed a policeman and injured multiple others, and searched for Pence and Congress, equip with handcuffs?

Yes, the unarmed woman, the one who was shot for climbing through the window of the Capitol building she owns....Remember now?

If her murder was so justified, do you wonder why the other couple hundred were not shot?
It is ok to break into the capital, assault and kill police officers, vandalize and steal property?

Wow.
It's only a hair's width away from that for trump fluffers.

You get it now?

Tell me about the non-stop defense of lawless behavior. I ain't seeing it. Claiming that the Jan 6 incident was not an insurrection is not defending lawlessness. Show me the quote and who said it, that the Capiltol break-in wasn't lawlessness. Actually, I thought just about EVERY Repub condemned that attack, did they not?

Is that all you have? One freakin' event? Did they throw anything at the cops or try to blind them with laser beams? How much damage did they actually do, did they set any fires? When did anyone from the Right try to create an autonomous zone free from police interference?

You get it now?

Are you really that confused, are you stupid or playing stupid?
Nobody but worthless Democrats “condones” trespassing and or breaking and entering. Nobody I know thinks Ashli did the right thing on Jan 6...we simply don’t believe she deserved to be murdered for her bad decision...you know, kinda like how you twisted Twilight Zoners feel about Saint George.
Still confused?

You get it now?

"Repubs do not condone lawlessness".....:heehee:

There will never be a reasonable debate and certainly no compromises when the two sides can not agree on basic facts, and that is going on with almost every topic that liberals and conservatives disagree on. It's been this way for a while, so for a lot of younger people the idea of sensible debate and compromise must sound like a fantasy.

There will never be a reasonable debate and certainly no compromises when the two sides can not agree on basic facts, and that is going on with almost every topic that liberals and conservatives disagree on. It's been this way for a while, so for a lot of younger people the idea of sensible debate and compromise must sound like a fantasy.
Today’s Libs are in no way American principled.
They hate open minded exchanges of ideas...they hate the idea of keeping America intact and American.
They give good core Americans nothing to work with.

You get it now?

iu

iu

iu

iu
Look! Squirrel!

You get it now?

iu

iu

iu

iu
Look! Squirrel!
Look! Weasel!

You get it now?

"Repubs do not condone lawlessness".....:heehee:
You mean like supporting and encouraging illegal aliens to traverse our border?
You mean like championing the BLM animals and their antics?
That kind of lawlessness?

Tragic as it was Ashli Babbitt was part of the insurrection in which that part of the federal government was threatened with the security violated, and as the president then called his followers to that it is blood on his hands.

Because as dumb as they are, they know this is not a hill to die on. The video puts the lie to your claim. She is part of a mob trying to break down a door vto the capitol.

Forum List

Back