No firearms were in capitol building

You seem to believe everyone is a white supremacist. That is the Woke Cult mentality where they believe everyone is racist who isn't a part of their cult. When the ones that are a part of the cult that say they are anti-racist, are the most racist people there is. How about instead of being anti-racist, try being pro-love.
"Pro-love" is being anti-racist.

Which normal person wouldn't want to be anti-racist?

There is a reason behind using the term anti instead of pro. Have you not ever read the book 1984? Anti Racist is exactly the opposite or what it is saying. The Anti Racist are actually creating more racism and hate. That is the point behind them to divide and conquer.
Same logic as saying anti-fascists are the bad ones.

Antifa does claim to be anti-fascist, yet they are fascists themselves.

What's quite simple nonsense - although for example the fascist Mussolini, who had caused the violent death of "only" 50,000 Italians was nearly an angel compared with the antifascist Stalin and his murderous regime, who had caused the death of millions of Russians.

Stalin was a Communist bud. Here is a nice easy one to read for you:

And for Antifa:

no comment - except that it is for many people unclear who was more worse: Hitler or Stalin. The USA supported Stalin during world war 2 and sold a big part of Europe to Stalin.

They were both horrible and a vast amount of people lost their lives because of them.

I called them once in German "der linke und rechte Kauknochen des Teufels" = "the left and right jawbone of the devil" - to show what the nearly unsolvable problem of the people of this time of history had been. No one expects to be eaten from a wild animal direction left<->right. And many thought they have to fight against Stalin on very good reasons - or against Hitler on very good reasons - but in the end: Who fought against Stalin was not only killed from Hitler but also from Stalin - and who fought against Hitler was in a similar way also killed from Stalin and Hitler. And who did do nothing was a lost traitor. So what to do - except "only" to survive? From my point of view only the belief in god makes sense in such moments of history - but I understand also everyone, who loses the belief in god in such times of history.

Prescott Bush also helped to fund Hitler. Then guess what, George Bush Sr became director of the CIA and later president. Then the son also. Then you can even get into Project Paperclip... Also know that the Banker/Rothchild fund all sides of wars. ...

Rothschild? ... I guess the most US-Americans know nearly nothing about the economical superpower Germany once had been for a very long time of history. Die Hanse, the Fugger, Rothschild, many others ... also many big US-companies were founded once from Germans. In case of the Rothschild's antisemites created lots of wrong "myths".

One problem in this context. The USA doubled their economy with world war 1. While an unwritten German doctrine says very clear "Never make money with wars!" you (=the USA) makes meanwhile wars on reason to make money and even on reason of "entertainment". The war in Iraq was just simple a war, which your nation made, because you have fun to do wars. You introduced concentration camps or torture prisons into the US-American history at this days. The result: You had created ISIS and other terror problems.

Last edited:
How does that prove that NO ONE of the thousands of rioters who stormed the Capitol were not armed, moron?

Prove they were. I know, you have no use for that old "innocent until proven guilty" garbage

(defeating Leftist stupidity with half my brain tied behind my back)

Someone could destroy their silly arguments even after a hemispherectomy
Really? You're going to make me do this? There's PLENTY of evidence.

Here's just one piece: "When the insurrectionists came to storm our Capitol on January 6th, they came armed not only with weapons, but also with hate." Rosen Transcript Following Hearing to Examine January 6 Attack on U.S. Capitol | Senator Jacky Rosen

You seem to believe everyone is a white supremacist. That is the Woke Cult mentality where they believe everyone is racist who isn't a part of their cult. When the ones that are a part of the cult that say they are anti-racist, are the most racist people there is. How about instead of being anti-racist, try being pro-love.
"Pro-love" is being anti-racist.

Which normal person wouldn't want to be anti-racist?

There is a reason behind using the term anti instead of pro. Have you not ever read the book 1984? Anti Racist is exactly the opposite or what it is saying. The Anti Racist are actually creating more racism and hate. That is the point behind them to divide and conquer.
Same logic as saying anti-fascists are the bad ones.

Antifa does claim to be anti-fascist, yet they are fascists themselves.

What's quite simple nonsense - although for example the fascist Mussolini, who had caused the violent death of "only" 50,000 Italians was nearly an angel compared with the antifascist Stalin and his murderous regime, who had caused the death of millions of Russians.

Stalin was a Communist bud. Here is a nice easy one to read for you:

And for Antifa:

no comment - except that it is for many people unclear who was more worse: Hitler or Stalin. The USA supported Stalin during world war 2 and sold a big part of Europe to Stalin.

They were both horrible and a vast amount of people lost their lives because of them.

I called them once in German "der linke und rechte Kauknochen des Teufels" = "the left and right jawbone of the devil" - to show what the nearly unsolvable problem of the people of this time of history had been. No one expects to be eaten from a wild animal direction left<->right. And many thought they have to fight against Stalin on very good reasons - or against Hitler on very good reasons - but in the end: Who fought against Stralin was not only killed from Hitler but also from Stalin - and who fought against Hitler was in a similar way also killed from Hitler. And who did do nothing was a lost traitor. So what to do - except "only" to survive? From my point of view only the belief in god makes sense in such moments of history - but I understand also everyone, who loses the belief in god in such times of history.

Prescott Bush also helped to fund Hitler. Then guess what, George Bush Sr became director of the CIA and later president. Then the son also. Then you can even get into Project Paperclip... Also know that the Banker/Rothchild fund all sides of wars. ...

Rothschild? ... I guess the most US-Americans know nearly nothing about the economical superpower Germany once had been for a very long time of history. Die Hanse, the Fugger, Rothschild, many others ... also many big US-companies were founded once from Germans. In case of the Rothschild's antisemites created lots of wrong "myths".

One problem in this context. The USA doubled their economy with world war 1. While an unwritten German doctrine says very clear "Never make money with wars!" you (=the USA) makes meanwhile wars on reason to make money and even on reason of "entertainment". The war in Iraq was just simple a war, which your nation made, because you have fun to do wars. You introduced concentration camps or torture prisons into the US-American history at this days. The result: You had created ISIS and other terror problems.

I really can't argue with you there and you make great points. It's always nice to get points of view from different parts of the world. I would say it goes a lot deeper then what you said but those are all very good starting points. Keep the research up!

The narrative is simply everyone who supported Trump is racist, supremacist, white, Walmart shopper, and uneducated moron. Especially if they attended one of the Donald’s campaign rally’s. Like 70+million supporters. Wow that’s a lot of re-education camps.

A huge number of Trump supporters say violence is okay. They support Trump stealing the election. They support Trump's racist policies. They are racist supremacists.

What racist policies? Let me guess, border control. Your indoctrination is on full display.

Not one of the arrested people in the capitol building had a firearm.

2 people were arrested for firearms violations but neither were in the building. How was this an armed rebellion?

Who told you, you need firearms for a rebellion?

If it was a “rebellion” then it was the most disorganized, shortest one in history.
Sorry about that?
Oh' I should have been specific, an "attempted" rebellion.

Still, against the law.

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

Agreed, but let's not get carried away in describing what happened.

2 people were arrested for firearms violations but neither were in the building. How was this an armed rebellion?

Who told you, you need firearms for a rebellion?

If it was a “rebellion” then it was the most disorganized, shortest one in history.
Yes, it was. And I'm really glad that it failed.

Me too. However, such was its destiny..We shouldn't get carried away with blowing up into more than it was.

Why do they have to be in the building, and since when is a firearm the ONLY kind of weapon that ever existed?????

Prosecutors have also charged two men who were seen in social media images carrying plastic flex cuffs, which are plastic restraints often used by military and law enforcement when detaining groups of people.

One of those men could be seen sporting what appeared to be a weapon in a holster on his hip in pictures of him inside the Capitol. The day of the riots, FBI identified the man as Eric Munchel, of Nashville, Tenn., and arrested him at his hotel in D.C.

He was carrying a Taser in a holster when he was arrested, which he told investigators was for protection, according to an affidavit from an FBI agent.

Another man, Christopher Alberts of Maryland, was arrested on the Capitol grounds as police were clearing the building when an officer noticed that he was carrying a pistol.

I have a 3/8” open end wrench in my pocket right now, am i carrying a weapon?

This wasn’t an insurection as much as it was a bunch of dumb people getting carried away.

Besides, when leftists took over MN capitol building I think, Pelosi praised them....I guess it matters what the proximity to her is.
"3/8 Open end wrench, a weapon"?
It is considered one if you hit a person or animal with it.

HAYES TOWNSHIP, MI -- The Clare County Prosecutor's Office authorized charges against three people who were arrested on Oct. 11 and accused of using a metal pipe wrench to assault a 67-year-old Lake man.
All charged with conspiracy to commit armed robbery, armed robbery, conspiracy to commit assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder, assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder and larceny over $200 under $1,000. His bond was set at $1,000,000 cash or surety, according to the release.
www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/2016/10/3_held_on..

It was the Wisconsin capitol building, they never took it over, they were standing in the gallery with signs, no politician had to take cover or leave.

No one was harmed, arrested or even charged with trespassing.

Mindboggling RWNJ are even trying to compare the two incidence's

I think you are forgetting the reporting of the day. But, in any case, you do know that a 3/8 wrench is about 3" long right?

Why do they have to be in the building, and since when is a firearm the ONLY kind of weapon that ever existed?????

Prosecutors have also charged two men who were seen in social media images carrying plastic flex cuffs, which are plastic restraints often used by military and law enforcement when detaining groups of people.

One of those men could be seen sporting what appeared to be a weapon in a holster on his hip in pictures of him inside the Capitol. The day of the riots, FBI identified the man as Eric Munchel, of Nashville, Tenn., and arrested him at his hotel in D.C.

He was carrying a Taser in a holster when he was arrested, which he told investigators was for protection, according to an affidavit from an FBI agent.

Another man, Christopher Alberts of Maryland, was arrested on the Capitol grounds as police were clearing the building when an officer noticed that he was carrying a pistol.

I have a 3/8” open end wrench in my pocket right now, am i carrying a weapon?

This wasn’t an insurection as much as it was a bunch of dumb people getting carried away.

Besides, when leftists took over MN capitol building I think, Pelosi praised them....I guess it matters what the proximity to her is.
"3/8 Open end wrench, a weapon"?
It is considered one if you hit a person or animal with it.

HAYES TOWNSHIP, MI -- The Clare County Prosecutor's Office authorized charges against three people who were arrested on Oct. 11 and accused of using a metal pipe wrench to assault a 67-year-old Lake man.
All charged with conspiracy to commit armed robbery, armed robbery, conspiracy to commit assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder, assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder and larceny over $200 under $1,000. His bond was set at $1,000,000 cash or surety, according to the release.
www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/2016/10/3_held_on..

It was the Wisconsin capitol building, they never took it over, they were standing in the gallery with signs, no politician had to take cover or leave.

No one was harmed, arrested or even charged with trespassing.

Mindboggling RWNJ are even trying to compare the two incidence's

I think you are forgetting the reporting of the day. But, in any case, you do know that a 3/8 wrench is about 3" long right?

Still poke someone in the eye, btw I have a 3/8 open end wrench, it more than 3'' inches. regardless, if you use it to harm others and charged, likely, you'll likely be charged with the added "armed" addition.

How does that prove that NO ONE of the thousands of rioters who stormed the Capitol were not armed, moron?
there were not thousands you moron, a couple hundred max. And again the report is no firearms were seen none were found on the arrested no evidence that any were in the capitol. The list of weapons was helmets vests pepper spray and tazers. thats what law enforcement has listed.

Prove they were. I know, you have no use for that old "innocent until proven guilty" garbage

(defeating Leftist stupidity with half my brain tied behind my back)

Someone could destroy their silly arguments even after a hemispherectomy
Really? You're going to make me do this? There's PLENTY of evidence.

Here's just one piece: "When the insurrectionists came to storm our Capitol on January 6th, they came armed not only with weapons, but also with hate." Rosen Transcript Following Hearing to Examine January 6 Attack on U.S. Capitol | Senator Jacky Rosen
the weapons were pepper spray tazers helmets and vests,

They clearly were armed with something. 140 officers didn't get hurt because the protestors huffed and puffed and blow their house down. Not to mention the 1 dead officer.
there is no evidence that trauma killed the officer
Something that the criminals did was responsible for the officer's death, yes?
Whether his heart couldn't handle the violence or he was beaten to death is irrelevant. This attack on our Capitol and the effort to injure or kill lawmakers were clearly responsible for all 7 deaths, including the suicide. Get real.

there were not thousands you moron, a couple hundred max. And again the report is no firearms were seen none were found on the arrested no evidence that any were in the capitol. The list of weapons was helmets vests pepper spray and tazers. thats what law enforcement has listed.
800 inside the breached capitol building, thousands of others outside.

LOL those outside were peaceful visitors.

So the ones outside beating to a pulp the policemen with flag poles, and 2x4s, etc.
and the ones who set up the gallows and noose for Pence, yelling HANG MIKE PENCE, were just peaceful folks?

What happen at the Capitol was a demonstration because of the frustration of the American people over the Democrats stealing the election with the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

An insurrection would have had firearms. Lots of them and there would have been many casualties.

So the ones outside beating to a pulp the policemen with flag poles, and 2x4s, etc.
and the ones who set up the gallows and noose for Pence, yelling HANG MIKE PENCE, were just peaceful folks?
there were not thousands outside rioting you liar.

What happen at the Capitol was a demonstration because of the frustration of the American people over the Democrats stealing the election with the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

An insurrection would have had firearms. Lots of them and there would have been many casualties.
YOU believe a lie. The absentee ballots were verified, just like with all elections.

Biden won, in a landslide, and former President Trump lost...

Who needs a gun when you can stab a policeman with a flag pole with the flag still on it...?

Thank God for DC's strict gun laws. Otherwise, there would have been blood flowing down Capitol stairs.

YOU believe a lie. The absentee ballots were verified, just like with all elections.

Biden won, in a landslide, and former President Trump lost...
You are lying, the people outside were not rioting.

Forum List

Back