No firearms were in capitol building

You seem to believe everyone is a white supremacist. That is the Woke Cult mentality where they believe everyone is racist who isn't a part of their cult. When the ones that are a part of the cult that say they are anti-racist, are the most racist people there is. How about instead of being anti-racist, try being pro-love.
"Pro-love" is being anti-racist.

Which normal person wouldn't want to be anti-racist?

There is a reason behind using the term anti instead of pro. Have you not ever read the book 1984? Anti Racist is exactly the opposite or what it is saying. The Anti Racist are actually creating more racism and hate. That is the point behind them to divide and conquer.

Beg your pardon - but that's a frustrated stupidness: You say racism is inevitable, because as well racists and anti-racists are racists.

Let me ask you this. If the Woke Cult who says they are Anti-Racist, why are they a part of trying to teach people to be less white? That in itself is racist.

Tolerance needs intolerance against intolerance for example. Perhaps this helps you in your strange forms to think, which I do not understand.

Last edited:
You seem to believe everyone is a white supremacist. That is the Woke Cult mentality where they believe everyone is racist who isn't a part of their cult. When the ones that are a part of the cult that say they are anti-racist, are the most racist people there is. How about instead of being anti-racist, try being pro-love.

There is a reason behind using the term anti instead of pro. Have you not ever read the book 1984? Anti Racist is exactly the opposite or what it is saying. The Anti Racist are actually creating more racism and hate. That is the point behind them to divide and conquer.

Beg your pardon - but that's a frustrated stupidness: You say racism is inevitable, because as well racists and anti-racists are racists.

Let me ask you this. If the Woke Cult who says they are Anti-Racist, why are they a part of trying to teach people to be less white? That in itself is racist.

Tolerance needs intolerance against intolerance for example. Perhaps this helps you in your strange forms to think, which I do not understand.

To make it easier to understand, they will do the opposite of what they say they are doing with these terms. It is called doublethink.

Doublethink is a process of indoctrination whereby the subject is expected to simultaneously accept two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct.

Not one of the arrested people in the capitol building had a firearm.

2 people were arrested for firearms violations but neither were in the building. How was this an armed rebellion?
So you watch Tucker, eh? Says a lot about you. Go ahead be an unAmerican apologist for a group of people who tried to overthrow the government. You are a traitor.

Why don't you consider Biden a traitor then since he got arrested when he was 21 for storming the capital?

I read 1984 back in high school and again about three years ago after I retired. It is simply amazing how we have adopted many of the downsides of the dystopian society portrayed in that novel. I would have never believed this nation could end up run by a Big Brother government when I first read the novel but here we are.
But we’re not run by big government. We’re run by big corporations.

We are run by a combination of big government, big corporations and the alphabet intelligence agencies.

2 people were arrested for firearms violations but neither were in the building. How was this an armed rebellion?
So you watch Tucker, eh? Says a lot about you. Go ahead be an unAmerican apologist for a group of people who tried to overthrow the government. You are a traitor.

Why don't you consider Biden a traitor then since he got arrested when he was 21 for storming the capital?

I read 1984 back in high school and again about three years ago after I retired. It is simply amazing how we have adopted many of the downsides of the dystopian society portrayed in that novel. I would have never believed this nation could end up run by a Big Brother government when I first read the novel but here we are.
But we’re not run by big government. We’re run by big corporations.

We are run by a combination of big government, big corporations and the alphabet intelligence agencies.

That sums it up. I know it goes deeper then that but that is a good overview.

it is amazing how many times Joe Biden says he was arrested and where. Joe loves to tell tales of his youth.

Of course the liberal media overlooks Joe’s lies unlike Trump’s lies, minor fibs, jokes and exaggerations.

it is amazing how many times Joe Biden says he was arrested and where. Joe loves to tell tales of his youth.

Of course the liberal media overlooks Joe’s lies unlike Trump’s lies, minor fibs, jokes and exaggerations.

He is the great plagiarist. :D

If this incident had actually been an armed insurrection the rioters would have taken over the Capitol Building and might still be holding it today.

The media is trying to portray it as an armed insurrection to help promote draconian gun control by the Biden administration. That’s also why we keep hearing about white supremacists in the police forces and the army. The liberal media is pushing propaganda that armed white males are everywhere and are far more dangerous than Antifa or Black Lives Matter.

Oddly armed angry white males (the scourge of the world) haven’t looted or burned any cities lately. Nor have they assassinated any cops who were just sitting in their patrol cars. But you best be very afraid of the terrible white male. To our media and Democrat politicians he is the ultimate villain worse even than the mythical werewolf, vampire or shapeshifter.

Nah, they just shoot up Wal*Marts, theaters, try to kill US Senators, run over people in their cars, mail bombs to people, plot to kidnap governors....you know...

So you are insinuating all white men are not only white supremacists and insurrectionists but also mass murderers, assassins and kidnappers.

Man, us white guys are really, really bad. I can see why you are terrified of us.

We drink blood spiced with Tabasco sauce too.
Almost all mass murderers are white men...that is true.

At no point did I call "all" white men any of the stuff you're imagining.

As a group, you guys seem to be the most illegitimately angry people on the planet. Really...follow along and learn something. Something like 80% of the House, 95-97% of the Senate, the White House. Close to 90% of all of the governorships. Nearly every CEO on the planet. are white men. Yet who is the most perenially group of pissed off individuals?
White dudes.

Why?

If this incident had actually been an armed insurrection the rioters would have taken over the Capitol Building and might still be holding it today.

The media is trying to portray it as an armed insurrection to help promote draconian gun control by the Biden administration. That’s also why we keep hearing about white supremacists in the police forces and the army. The liberal media is pushing propaganda that armed white males are everywhere and are far more dangerous than Antifa or Black Lives Matter.

Oddly armed angry white males (the scourge of the world) haven’t looted or burned any cities lately. Nor have they assassinated any cops who were just sitting in their patrol cars. But you best be very afraid of the terrible white male. To our media and Democrat politicians he is the ultimate villain worse even than the mythical werewolf, vampire or shapeshifter.

Nah, they just shoot up Wal*Marts, theaters, try to kill US Senators, run over people in their cars, mail bombs to people, plot to kidnap governors....you know...

So you are insinuating all white men are not only white supremacists and insurrectionists but also mass murderers, assassins and kidnappers.

Man, us white guys are really, really bad. I can see why you are terrified of us.

As a group, you guys seem to be the most illegitimately angry people on the planet. Really...follow along and learn something. Something like 80% of the House, 95-97% of the Senate, the White House. Close to 90% of all of the governorships. Nearly every CEO on the planet. are white men. Yet who is the most perenially group of pissed off individuals?
White dudes.

Why?
Liar

White dudes.

Why?
Liar
I've heard snappier comebacks from a bowl of Rice Crispies.

White dudes.

Why?
Liar
haha, you routinely lie on this board.

Capitol police say otherwise, yes? People inside the building were arrested? Don't think so. They had weapons. some with guns, some with other objects.

Capitol police say otherwise, yes? People inside the building were arrested? Don't think so. They had weapons. some with guns, some with other objects.
LOL they listed helmets and vests as weapons

The narrative of an insurrection at the Capitol just doesn't hold up to the most basic examination:
  • Some 100,000 people attend the protest and the vast majority are peaceful
  • The minority who went inside the Capitol had doors and gates open for them by Capitol police
  • The "weapons" that some frustrated protestors had in their possession were flag poles, hockey sticks, bats but no guns (and yet we are a country of gun owners)
  • We are told that an officer was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher and later we are told that there was no blunt force trauma suffered by the officer
  • When protestors inside the Capitol are asked to leave, most leave peacefully
The only reason I can see for calling this an insurrection is to activate article 1, section 8 of the Constitution of the United States which gives power to congress " to provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the Union, suppress insurrections, and repel invasions."

Calling it an insurrection gives power to Congress. That is the only reason the protest was labeled an insurrection.

LOL they listed helmets and vests as weapons
Along with helmets and vests on some attackers, they also had weapons that could do damage, and I watched them use those weapons as they looted and destroyed property in an effort to locate lawmakers to injure or kill. 7 people died due to violence during the insurrection. These loonies were violent people.

The narrative of an insurrection at the Capitol just doesn't hold up to the most basic examination:
  • Some 100,000 people attend the protest and the vast majority are peaceful
  • The minority who went inside the Capitol had doors and gates open for them by Capitol police
  • The "weapons" that some frustrated protestors had in their possession were flag poles, hockey sticks, bats but no guns (and yet we are a country of gun owners)
  • We are told that an officer was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher and later we are told that there was no blunt force trauma suffered by the officer
  • When protestors inside the Capitol are asked to leave, most leave peacefully
The only reason I can see for calling this an insurrection is to activate article 1, section 8 of the Constitution of the United States which gives power to congress " to provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the Union, suppress insurrections, and repel invasions."

Calling it an insurrection gives power to Congress. That is the only reason the protest was labeled an insurrection.

The invasion was indeed an insurrection in spite of your efforts to paint it otherwise. Maybe we were watching a different event.

White dudes.

Why?
Liar
haha, you routinely lie on this board.

Baseless and brainless allegation. Your trademark. Congrats.

To make it easier to understand, they will do the opposite of what they say they are doing with these terms. It is called doublethink.

Doublethink is a process of indoctrination whereby the subject is expected to simultaneously accept two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct.

Only because you take serios some nonsense makes this the nonsense which you say on your own not more un-nonsensic (=senseful). Sure is for example an atheist able to say "I believe in god" and a believer in god is able to say "I don't believe in god" - but what says this about the concrete reasons of an heart to do so? And you are your own "doublethinker" if you say racists are anti-racists or anti-racists are racists, because the laws of logic allow everyone to say every nonsense out of such a self-contrary predication. Self-contrary predications are the main reason why people, who are wrong, are not able to find out that it is wrong what they say.

Very easy and clear: Who attacked the Capitol of the USA and had hunted representatives of the USA is an enemy of the USA - with or without weapons. If they had no weapons and were able to waste such an important institution of your country, then this makes the whole situation only more dangerous. If no one likes to defend your institutions any longer - does anyone like to defend your country any longer? Quo vadis, USA?

Last edited:

Only because you take serios some nonsense makes this the nonense which you say not more un-nonsensic (=senseful). Sure is for example an atheist able to say "I believe in god" and a believer in god is able to say "I don't believe in god" - but what says this about the concrete reasons of an heart to do so ? And you are your own "doublethinker" if you say racists are anti-rtacsoisat or anti-racists are racists, because the laws of logic allow everyone to say every nonsense out of such a self-contrary predication. Self-contrary predications are the main reason why people, who are wrong, are not able to find out that it is wrong what they say.
You are wrong in what you say, and it is irrelevant because this was indeed an insurrection, guns or no guns.

Why do they have to be in the building, and since when is a firearm the ONLY kind of weapon that ever existed?????

Prosecutors have also charged two men who were seen in social media images carrying plastic flex cuffs, which are plastic restraints often used by military and law enforcement when detaining groups of people.

One of those men could be seen sporting what appeared to be a weapon in a holster on his hip in pictures of him inside the Capitol. The day of the riots, FBI identified the man as Eric Munchel, of Nashville, Tenn., and arrested him at his hotel in D.C.

He was carrying a Taser in a holster when he was arrested, which he told investigators was for protection, according to an affidavit from an FBI agent.

Another man, Christopher Alberts of Maryland, was arrested on the Capitol grounds as police were clearing the building when an officer noticed that he was carrying a pistol.
They were going to overthrow the fed gov with plastic hand cuffs and tasers? :lmao:

Forum List

Back