No action here ?

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score
If nobody has tried KDE Neon yet, I suggest giving it a run.Normally I am NOT a KDE guy but they cleaned this thing up lean. Idiot proof too ....so you idiots running Windows can get your six year old to help you run it.
It has a "Stupid Store" that will get you most anything you think you might need too.
They call it Discovery.Catchy name.

TheParser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If nobody has tried KDE Neon yet, I suggest giving it a run.Normally I am NOT a KDE guy but they cleaned this thing up lean. Idiot proof too ....so you idiots running Windows can get your six year old to help you run it.
It has a "Stupid Store" that will get you most anything you think you might need too.
I am a computer illiterate old man.

I lost audio on my desktop computer a few weeks ago (Windows 10).

Do you think KDE Neon could help me?

Thanks!

OP
Likkmee

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score
I am a computer illiterate old man.

I lost audio on my desktop computer a few weeks ago (Windows 10).

Do you think KDE Neon could help me?

Thanks!
HMMM Not sure. Hardware problem or Windoze issue ?
You can run KDE live(like most Linux) and check it out to see.

OP
Likkmee

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score
Windows 10 has a "control center" I think. Go in and look for sound and have a look at the options. I havent run MS in 20 years but have worked on it a bit for others stuff

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List