No action here ?

Likkmee

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2015
Second World
If nobody has tried KDE Neon yet, I suggest giving it a run.Normally I am NOT a KDE guy but they cleaned this thing up lean. Idiot proof too ....so you idiots running Windows can get your six year old to help you run it.
It has a "Stupid Store" that will get you most anything you think you might need too.
They call it Discovery.Catchy name.

If nobody has tried KDE Neon yet, I suggest giving it a run.Normally I am NOT a KDE guy but they cleaned this thing up lean. Idiot proof too ....so you idiots running Windows can get your six year old to help you run it.
It has a "Stupid Store" that will get you most anything you think you might need too.

I am a computer illiterate old man.

I lost audio on my desktop computer a few weeks ago (Windows 10).

Do you think KDE Neon could help me?

Thanks!

I am a computer illiterate old man.

I lost audio on my desktop computer a few weeks ago (Windows 10).

Do you think KDE Neon could help me?

Thanks!
HMMM Not sure. Hardware problem or Windoze issue ?
You can run KDE live(like most Linux) and check it out to see.

Windows 10 has a "control center" I think. Go in and look for sound and have a look at the options. I havent run MS in 20 years but have worked on it a bit for others stuff

Forum List

Back