NK Dictator in Failing Health?

Trump’s lover may be dying.

View attachment 325962
this is going to break a lot of democrat hearts,,,
Really? Why? Trump and Kim fell in love.
when did that happen???
CNN reported that Kim had coronary surgery and is in grave condition
That surgeon is shittin puppies right now.
You think hes even alive?
He's gravely ill last I heard, with nobody in NK talking. I dare not speculate.
I meant the sturgeon

Jimmy's a god. He'll be fine
I caught a sturgeon on the Columbia River last Sept. 200 pounder

View attachment 325962

Naaah, that was for fools, like you. The reality is the political elite of both parties(cause they are basically the same at the elite level) gave the little asshole everything he ever wanted.

Face it pootin putz, Trump was the only adult that kim ever had to deal with and Trump said NO!

Yeah, Trump is a master of international diplomacy.
I gave you a like for stating the obvious too. Live with it!H

Take it back. No offense, but that sarcasm couldn't be more obvious if I etched it in your cranium with a woodburner. He's an international laughing stock. Literally. They laugh at him.

Only fools do.

View attachment 325962

Naaah, that was for fools, like you. The reality is the political elite of both parties(cause they are basically the same at the elite level) gave the little asshole everything he ever wanted.

Face it pootin putz, Trump was the only adult that kim ever had to deal with and Trump said NO!

Take it back. No offense, but that sarcasm couldn't be more obvious if I etched it in your cranium with a woodburner. He's an international laughing stock. Literally. They laugh at him.

Only fools do.

1587612875342.png

Right.

View attachment 325962

Only fools do.

View attachment 326852

Right.

Yeah, right. Funny you chose that clown. He was the one ignored at the meeting when everyone else was talking to Trump.

View attachment 325962
You're a fool.

View attachment 325962
You're a fool.

That is what your blob said, "We fell in love" talking about him and KJU's relationship.

Saw a news article this morning that said Kim John-un had a foot surgery in 2014 and was out of the loop for 40 days and appeared when he was better again and was televisded walking very well, 40 days after his surgery. So this disappearance after surgery is not a first if the information on this morning's news was accurate.

View attachment 325962

Only fools do.

View attachment 326852

Right.

Yeah, right. Funny you chose that clown. He was the one ignored at the meeting when everyone else was talking to Trump.

Which in no way contradicts the fact they were all laughing at him.

Seriously, Trump's approach to diplomacy is childish.

View attachment 325962
when did that happen???
CNN reported that Kim had coronary surgery and is in grave condition
That surgeon is shittin puppies right now.
Given how ruthless his sister is I wouldn't bet on him being alive now...

View attachment 325962

Only fools do.

View attachment 326852

Right.

And it works. Your so called experts have been signing the US up for every shitty deal there is.

Trump has reversed that, which, because you are a stalinist, pisses you off.

View attachment 325962

Only fools do.

View attachment 326852

Right.

And it works. Your so called experts have been signing the US up for every shitty deal there is.

Oh, please. Keep that stupid 'stalinist' shit to yourself, would you? It dumbs down an entire neighborhood.

View attachment 325962

Only fools do.

View attachment 326852

Right.

Oh, please. Keep that stupid 'stalinist' shit to yourself, would you? It dumbs down an entire neighborhood.

No, that is your contribution to the neighborhood, you lower the median IQ level by at least 26 points.

I think a lot of liberals are truly upset with this news, I mean...one of their own, and all.

That's the best ya got, huh? Really? Well that's weak.
Comrade, I was just speaking the truth, those cards fall where they are.

I'm not your "comrade", and you really sound confused. Do you realize it was your Dear Leader who said he 'fell in love' with the other Dear Leader? And then you say that Democrats love Kim Jong Un?

Nope, it's your Dear Leader who loves Dear Leader, and by proxy, so do you.

Forum List

Back