Nine Governors who refuse to impose Martial Law......Salute

Wundermap

Wyoming 187 Cases

0 Deaths

What , how can it be that "irresponsible" governor Mark Gordon is accomplishing that feat?

Now let me remind folks that most state laboratories in the United States are approved to test for MERS-CoV by using an rRT-PCR assay developed by CDC. This test is done under authority of an Emergency Use Authorization because there are no FDA-cleared/approved tests available for this purpose in the United States.

So there are no double-blind or peer reviewed studies showing that the CDC test is reliable.

It will be an interesting test to see whether this is a winning approach. I will say that it is probably not a model that can be applied across the nation for obvious reasons.

You know what would have been a winning approach?

For the Obama Administration, the CDC and Dr Anthony Fauci to have prevented the Pentagon from weaponizing the coronavirus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know how to respond to your claim and how it relates or negates the current Administration's actions. I find your post odd.

Wundermap

Wyoming 187 Cases

0 Deaths

What , how can it be that "irresponsible" governor Mark Gordon is accomplishing that feat?

Now let me remind folks that most state laboratories in the United States are approved to test for MERS-CoV by using an rRT-PCR assay developed by CDC. This test is done under authority of an Emergency Use Authorization because there are no FDA-cleared/approved tests available for this purpose in the United States.

So there are no double-blind or peer reviewed studies showing that the CDC test is reliable.

It will be an interesting test to see whether this is a winning approach. I will say that it is probably not a model that can be applied across the nation for obvious reasons.

You know what would have been a winning approach?

For the Obama Administration, the CDC and Dr Anthony Fauci to have prevented the Pentagon from weaponizing the coronavirus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know how to respond to your claim and how it relates or negates the current Administration's actions. I find your post odd.

Odd? Or did you mean assertive?

If saving lives is the politicians number one concern , were Americans ever asked whether they approve having the Pentagon weaponize the coronavirus?

Nobody lives in those states

If they don't have significantly worse outcomes than similar states that did shut down, what will that mean to you?

That they've been practicing social distancing since their existence.

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. Few people live there. Few people go there. There's lots of space. So I'd expect their rate of infection to be lower.

Note my use of the term "similar states" and then try again please.

Forum List

Back