Nikki Haley tried to pass off unsent email as support for her continued campaign...

Commentary: This is getting ridiculous. Haley isn't going to be the nominee. And unforced errors like this are just desperate and sad...

Nikkita looked like one hot potato in the opening round but it's more than obvious that Donald Trump has given Nikkita the total eclipse treatment.

Well, Trump is still far ahead but we've still three weeks to go till the primary. I see a bit of progress for Haley. Look out Donny! :)

1707002495446.png

But the longer she stays in, the more she dents Trump's campaign. And that must be driving Team Trump up the proverbial wall. :)
Nope, the further Trump is confirmed as the leader of the GOP and NOT the Romeys, Cheneys etc.of the party especially if he wjns in double.digits. It will force him to burn some resources but it may be worth it in the end.

Nope, the further Trump is confirmed as the leader of the GOP and NOT the Romeys, Cheneys etc.of the party especially if he wjns in double.digits. It will force him to burn some resources but it may be worth it in the end.
Yup, "force him to burn some resources...", that's the point. Having to pay millions in court fines, lawyers, and an opponent that is still hanging there... poor Donnie isn't a happy camper.

I'll bet the walls of Margo a Largo must be dripping with ketchup!

Yup, "force him to burn some resources...", that's the point. Having to pay millions in court fines, lawyers, and an opponent that is still hanging there... poor Donnie isn't a happy camper.

I'll bet the walls of Margo a Largo must be dripping with ketchup!
Is that good for your country and the world though?

Opposing the orange fuhrer to save democracy? You bet.

Making him accountable for his crimes? Even better.

What part of that is hard for you to get?

Phrases like "the orange fuhrer" demonstrate your fear.

Keep using more of such vocabulary.

Phrases like "the orange fuhrer" demonstrate your fear.

Keep using more of such vocabulary.

OPJQ; there is fear in BOTH the establishment DNC/RNC Duopoly Party as they fear any threat to their duopoly reign. Donald is the biggest threat @ current to their power & control agenda. It's now more than obvious that the RNC/DNC are operating under the cover of deceit & both you & me know who is fostering that deceit behind the scene. Shockedcanadian was correct about Donald being forced to burn more resources but big deal like what does Donald have to lose, material wealth? In trying to save our constitutionally based Republic from the pagan globalists Donald may become a piker financially, but I believe Donald is @ an age that he is now looking past this physical existence & into the realm of eternity. We all find ourselves having to make sacrifices throughout our physical existence but it's worth it if @ the end of the bout one is standing in ones corner with hands raised high above the head dancing a jig in sweet victory!!!

OPJQ; there is fear in BOTH the establishment DNC/RNC Duopoly Party as they fear any threat to their duopoly reign. Donald is the biggest threat @ current to their power & control agenda. It's now more than obvious that the RNC/DNC are operating under the cover of deceit & both you & me know who is fostering that deceit behind the scene. Shockedcanadian was correct about Donald being forced to burn more resources but big deal like what does Donald have to lose, material wealth? In trying to save our constitutionally based Republic from the pagan globalists Donald may become a piker financially, but I believe Donald is @ an age that he is now looking past this physical existence & into the realm of eternity. We all find ourselves having to make sacrifices throughout our physical existence but it's worth it if @ the end of the bout one is standing in ones corner with hands raised high above the head dancing a jig in sweet victory!!!
LOL. Trump is NONE of these things. He's not smart enough. Not intelligent enough. Not discerning enough to think in nuance. He's a blunt instrument. Corrupt. A grifter. An accomplished con artist.
Right now, he's just trying to win in November to keep his sorry ass out of prison.

He's gonna be disappointed. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back