Nikki Haley is an Indian Sikh. Born as Nimrata Randhawa[

Why doesn't Shootspeeder approve of Nikki Haley?
images

Its a mystery.
images

She's not a real american and her loyalty needs to be questioned. People like her have no place in politics.

That is the biggest pile of bull shit I've read on this forum to date!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Her whole life has been one of doing everything she could to make the best of what this country has to offer EVERYONE. She is an example of what can be done if one sets their mind to it.

I don't particularly agree with some of her viewpoints but admire her greatly.

Her whole life has been one of doing everything she could to make the best of what this country has to offer EVERYONE. She is an example of what can be done if one sets their mind to it.

HAHAHAHA. She's a politician, you fool. She'll betray america for a steak dinner.

The Haley last name is from her hub.

Nikki Haley's Real Name and Other Politicians Who Changed Theirs
That's right, Haley's full name is Nimrata Randhawa Haley. Upon entering the political arena, the governor told theCharlotte Observer that she shortened her name to Nikki because her maiden name "wouldn't fit on a yard sign."
However, questions arose about her ethnicity when in 2011, the Associated Press reported that the Republican governor identified herself as "white" on her voter registration card in 2001. Some critics believe that Nikki Haley may have an underlying reason for hiding her racial identity.
"Given the racism inside her party, and the hostility toward non-white immigrants in so many places in the U.S., it's no wonder that Nimrata Randhawa would find it easier to maneuver the political terrain as Nikki Haley, that the Sikhism she was born into would be much more difficult to navigate than a conversion to Christianity," Eesha Pandit wrote in Salon in June.

How sad it is for you that the only thing you cling on to enhance your self-esteem is your skin color.

So you have some reason to believe that a woman born in South Carolina with a foreign sounding name is anti-American?
Please enlighten me.

Why take a chance? Why put someone in office who was raised as an indian sikh?

[

How sad it is for you that the only thing you cling on to enhance your self-esteem is your skin color.

Nothing sad about that. All whites should be proud since it's whites who gave us this amazing hi-tech country where everyone has a car, computer, and cell phone. What's sad is you blacks who have never produced anything except the dunk shot.

Born in south Carolina in 1972.
pretty much makes her a 'real american'.

Not in my book. She was raised as an indian sikh. She hates america.

What an asshat.

I swear I am looking forward to the day when you are driving your clown car doing 55mph in the passing zone and I punt your ass out of my way, while driving my Dodge ram pickup truck.

[

Nothing sad about that. All whites should be proud since it's whites who gave us this amazing hi-tech country where everyone has a car, computer, and cell phone. What's sad is you blacks who have never produced anything except the dunk shot.

I'm white.

Unlike you, I'm not white trash.

I have an education and a job.

Sikhs are some of the finest people on this planet. Warriors. To be admired and respected.

My college roommate my freshman year was a Sikh and he was one of the finest people I've ever had the pleasure to meet. He was terrified to leave our dorm room shortly after 9/11 b/c a few idiots believed he was Muslim.

Forum List

Back