Nikki Haley: Brilliant Move To Guarantee Trump Reelection

I wonder if Pence has given Trump some push back on some of the things that he's wanted to do, and he's gonna replace Pence with Haley because she would be a more willing yes person?

I don't believe Trump needs to worry about getting reelected. All the Democrats can field is a bunch of has beens and losers.

Haley would make a good Sec.of State. ... :cool:

Last edited:
I don't believe Trump needs to worry about getting reelected. All the Democrats can field is a bunch of has beens and losers.

Haley would make a good Sec.of State. ... :cool:

Pompeo knows Trump, he's safe at State.
We need Nikki Haley in the Senate somewhere in GOP land.
Replacing:
Mitch in KY,
Pat Roberts(83) in KS,
Roger Wicker(68) in MS
Lamar Alexander TN

Last edited:
I wonder if Pence has given Trump some push back on some of the things that he's wanted to do, and he's gonna replace Pence with Haley because she would be a more willing yes person?
According to a Clinton strategist. Speculation trying to cause a stink is all it is.

If Haley wants a future in national politics, she needs to distance herself from Trump, and she needs time to get his stench off.

I hope she refuses any offer from Trump. I liked her as governor and would give serious consideration to voting for on the national stage.

Face it indeed...

You quote a DEMOCRAT. A DEMOCRAT who lost a campaign. A DEMOCRAT who clearly doesn't support Trump.
This thread is as stupid as your opinion. You're either a leftist or a really stupid Republican.

You know, if a person is a Democrat, then it is patently obvious to even the most casual observer that they won't support a Republican, and therefore won't support Trump. Got news for you, you can disagree with the president without being a traitor.

Bernie is a clown. And we already have a clown as president. Haley would bring American respectability to the White House. And she is a female Sikh respected by both parties for her previous role as US Ambassador to the United Nations & one who takes no crap from America's enemies.

Haley is completely clueless across the board. Just another neocon mouthpiece.

Seems like the neocons are firmly planting their feet in both establishment parties these days. So much for draining the swamp. Seems like that thing's getting deeper and murkier. lol.

Haley is completely clueless across the board. Just another neocon mouthpiece.

Seems like the neocons are firmly planting their feet in both establishment parties these days. So much for draining the swamp. Seems like that thing's getting deeper and murkier. lol.

That's why Trump wants her. She's clueless and easier to manipulate and lead by the nose.

Forum List

Back