Nike suffers 790 million loss,CEO confirms layoffs.

I'm kind of a boot man these days. My favorite brand is "Keene". :dunno:
Awesome shoes. First pair I've ever bought that had zero break in time and are just... Fuck'n... Awesome.
My Keene's had a break-in time. I got blisters, but they're still good 2 years later.
Never had a boot last this long..trying to think of the other ones that are good.. all leather, American made.
Not venturing into the garage to find out tonight.
Starts with an "L" I think.
Yeah... I made sure to say shoe in there, because I didn't even know they made boots to be honest. They don't breath worth a shit, but they are nice if you are on cement all day.

Awesome shoes. First pair I've ever bought that had zero break in time and are just... Fuck'n... Awesome.
My Keene's had a break-in time. I got blisters, but they're still good 2 years later.
Never had a boot last this long..trying to think of the other ones that are good.. all leather, American made.
Yeah... I made sure to say shoe in there, because I didn't even know they made boots to be honest. They don't breath worth a shit, but they are nice if you are on cement all day.
I don't even know dude, by the time I need the next pair that I already have, they'll be 5 years old.
They got ladder-lock/ over the toe/steel toe/ waterproof/ Electrical Hazard approved/ no mark. Everything!
Feel like bricks on the feet at the end of the day, but outlast Timberland Pros 3-1, at least.
And I've burned through 2 pairs of Redwings.
I got boots for the next decade.
Some Hi-Techs, Vietnam Jungle boots..
Timberland Pros..and 1 more round of Keene's

I don't even know dude, by the time I need the next pair that I already have, they'll be 5 years old.
They got ladder-lock/ over the toe/steel toe/ waterproof/ Electrical Hazard approved/ no mark. Everything!
Feel like bricks on the feet at the end of the day, but outlast Timberland Pros 3-1, at least.
My Bellevilles are as light as sneakers.

Eh, no over the toe rubber is fail.

You know you're old when you remember the first terrycloth insole Nikes.
I'd buy a pair of Pumas 1st.
Pumas are superior to many Nikes.

Air Jordans were good.
They are freaking the best ever, IMO. What's that other one? The ones where the steel toe falls out? Grah!
All the bikers like them..wtf are they called? Not Timberlands, they h..

Oh! Redwings. They wear out quick. Keene's do not.
There's another good one..Doh! And another mental block as well.
Not Hi-Tech's, they're OK but not what I'm thinking of..
Argh! I give up!
I have a pair of surplus Army desert boots that are like wearing sneakers. :thup:

Damn online! I know the name of the other good boots starts with L
All leather and really good craftsmanship, very comfortable. This dude in NY had a pair. I got 2..one I could still wear.
Grah!

It's not rubber; it's suede.

Yeah that's fail. I'd have that steel toe coming out within 6 weeks.
Just like Redwings.

Just like Redwings.
They last me two years.

And yes, Redwings are crap. Like wearing concrete.

Just like Redwings.
They last me two years.

I may be a bit harder on boots than you are.
Keene and Lehigh are the best. Next is Timberland Pro.
I'm going to rehash that Lehigh pair in my garage before I break into any other boots.
They were damn comfortable. The Keene's last, but it's like having bricks strapped to your feet.
I can do what I want! :47:

Just like Redwings.
They last me two years.

I may be a bit harder on boots than you are.
Keene and Lehigh are the best. Next is Timberland Pro.
I'm going to rehash that Lehigh pair in my garage before I break into any other boots.
They were damn comfortable. The Keene's last, but it's like having bricks strapped to your feet.
I can do what I want! :47:
I can't stand heavy boots. Also, heavy = hot in hot weather.

You do you, friend. Ain't America great? :cheers2:

Of course, I feel sorry for the employees who have lost their jobs.

But if Nike is having trouble because of its association with Mr. K., I consider that Karma.

Forum List

Back