Nike leaves San Fran, along with the myriad of other businesses due to crime

A 44-year-old transgender activist in Portland defecated inside a teenage girl’s car after claiming she was “transphobic.” Eric Neil Bowen, who now goes by “Vivian Shemansky,” 44, had a massive temper tantrum when the 17-year-old girl parked near his tent in a parking lot on August 27.

SF ain't alone no more.

I initially(1983) thought our Libertarian party USA could really show America how to do it right. I had pulled out of our L/p USA in 2014 after being a contributing member for 31 years. In the early 2000's our L/p USA had it's chance but blew it badly as can be seen in the link below. As bad as it went for the citizens of the town named Grafton I gotta say that the statist left's political impact on San Francisco takes the cake. That hive mentality of the statist left really brings to life the ole saying; "The Blind Leading The Blind!!!" The statist left, don't leave sanity without them!

Last edited:
A 44-year-old transgender activist in Portland defecated inside a teenage girl’s car after claiming she was “transphobic.” Eric Neil Bowen, who now goes by “Vivian Shemansky,” 44, had a massive temper tantrum when the 17-year-old girl parked near his tent in a parking lot on August 27.

SF ain't alone no more.

1694530933824.png

That Picture of the freak at the bottom of your post is Shremansky I think (it the Portland pooper). I could not post it since you can no longer Copy. CTRL_V....CTRL_C into these messages. Maybe I will have to go to another Browser? The BOLD and edit features don't work either....using BRAVE. At one time I thought I could escape Google. But they own them all it seems?

Forum List

Back