NIH: approved treatments for Covid-19

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

A0232D46-A4A6-47E6-B7F9-EDE05DC637CB.jpeg

Is that horse medicine I see being approved to treat humans with Covid?

I thought it was toxic and turned people into donkeys?

The government and media seem to want us all dead. That's why they are withholding the facts about this stuff.

If coronavirus affects people the most who have one or more other diseases, why wouldn't we want to treat ourselves for the inevitable parasite from eating half cooked meat imported from china? Why not reduce the risk? And maybe it does more than that. But maybe we'll never know the truth because the CDC didn't think of it first. They (and their paid media outlets) will cancel the idea at all costs.

Your title is deceptive, you left out:

or Under Evaluation for the Treatment of COVID-19​

View attachment 542372

Is that horse medicine I see being approved to treat humans with Covid?

I thought it was toxic and turned people into donkeys?
Trials, you twit. You gotta read these things, not just copy and paste the emails.

Trials, you twit. You gotta read these things, not just copy and paste the emails.
You gotta admit, Crepitus, YOU are a dimwit twit.

Why won't you even consider talking about alternate treatments besides masks and vaccines? Please explain.

Instead of the stuff we know works?

Why?
"stuff we know works?" Explain what "stuff" you think works.

HospitalizationsUSA-WithNotes.png

Wow. If thats what you call "works", I'd hate to see what "doesn't" work. Safe?
vaers-deaths-august-2021.png

Oh, woops. Wow. The Vaccines rolled out in January are Effective, you say?
2021-09-15ActiveCasesUnitedStates.png

Instead of the stuff we know works?

Why?
Now you'll deflect onto some other nonsense emotial attack about something Trump said, instead of providing facts.

And still my question: Why don't you want to talk about other effective measures for prevention and treatment of a disease?

Your title is deceptive, you left out:

or Under Evaluation for the Treatment of COVID-19​

“Approved” or “under evaluation”

If it’s not approved, why would they be evaluating something that was already ruled out as horse medicine that isn’t for human consumption.

I don’t expect any real answers from you. You’re a troll and even the mods are trolls.

If it’s not approved, why would they be evaluating something that was already ruled out as horse medicine that isn’t for human consumption.

I don’t expect any real answers from you. You’re a troll and even the mods are trolls.
What does "under evaluation" mean, Son?

What does "under evaluation" mean, Son?
That they’re considering using the treatment… Why would they consider something toxic to humans?

It could also already approved as you seem to be dyslexic to the word “approved” right next to “under evaluation “

That they’re considering using the treatment… Why would they consider something toxic to humans?

It could also already approved as you seem to be dyslexic to the word “approved” right next to “under evaluation “
Ok. You've proved you are not smart enough to have this conversation. Buy a dictionary.

Yes indeed, if certain blackberry compounds were separated from the trash and condensed to deliver them to ACE2 in the lungs, or epicatechin gallate, the Commie Virus Pimp would get the reality it deserves. Where is the cocksucking study injecting ivermectin into the ventilators attached to communist Wuhan lab mice?

You do understand that “under evaluation” is not the same as “approved” right?

You do understand that “under evaluation” is not the same as “approved” right?
Yes. You do understand that ivermectin isn’t just used for horses and is being considered for treatment?

I know you you do, but you’re a troll moderator. Kinda like the administrators on Twitter.

It is not poison, contrary to what you and the rest of Demonrats are telling people

Forum List

Back