What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Niggerization...MSNBC...WTF ?

eots

no fly list
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCCFqsJz_b0]"Romney Engaging In The 'Niggerization' Of Obama" Says MSNBC Host Touré - YouTube[/ame]

IanC

Gold Member
Reaction score
he sure sounded surprised that he got called on his racial bullshit and double standards. it's hard for me as a Canadian to understand the huge gulf between liberal and conservative viewpoints. any conservative is guilty of racism without need for evidence, no liberal is guilty of racism even if there is evidence. got it.

OP
eots

eots

no fly list
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:

4Horsemen

Reaction score
Wow...I'm ashamed of Toure'. it was time where he had a backbone and hated the Establishment. Now he's just another dicksucker for them.

Reaction score
If anyone is using racially charged language, it's Toure himself. As a black man, he knows how the word "******" sends blacks into such a fit they actually want to fight. His sly way of associating it with Romney is nothing but an empty attempt to get blacks fired up, and maybe those who planned to stay home might actually go to the polls in response to the "niggerization."

Pitiful.

Aristotle

Reaction score
This thread is shit just like the author

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
PmsNbc should be ASHAMED of some of the people they put on there..

That guy is a total disgrace

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Reaction score

tjvh

Reaction score
I think Obama is angry, Therefore I must be a racist. Christ... The left has gone totally fucking insane.

Aristotle

Reaction score

Aristotle

Reaction score
Speaking of having chips on my shoulder let's be clear what ethnic group in the race discussion is always talking about racism?

Caucasians.

How many threads about blacks again?

And I'm the one with a chip on my shoulder?

The only thread that I made that directly addressed race was a discussion about why people held racist views and the need for mature discourse, then it gets hijacked by racist.

But honest count how many fucking threads about the "negro" and how white people are victims then we can talk about who really has the chip on their shoulder.

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
Reaction score
he sure sounded surprised that he got called on his racial bullshit and double standards. it's hard for me as a Canadian to understand the huge gulf between liberal and conservative viewpoints. any conservative is guilty of racism without need for evidence, no liberal is guilty of racism even if there is evidence. got it.

Crazy isn't it.? Liberals support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people, while conservatives oppose AA and want a color blind country. But which side does the press call racist!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
Reaction score
But honest count how many fucking threads about the "negro" and how white people are victims then we can talk about who really has the chip on their shoulder.

As long as AA exists, whites are the victims. So don't call me a wacist.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List