Niggerization...MSNBC...WTF ?

he sure sounded surprised that he got called on his racial bullshit and double standards. it's hard for me as a Canadian to understand the huge gulf between liberal and conservative viewpoints. any conservative is guilty of racism without need for evidence, no liberal is guilty of racism even if there is evidence. got it.

Wow...I'm ashamed of Toure'. it was time where he had a backbone and hated the Establishment. Now he's just another dicksucker for them.

If anyone is using racially charged language, it's Toure himself. As a black man, he knows how the word "******" sends blacks into such a fit they actually want to fight. His sly way of associating it with Romney is nothing but an empty attempt to get blacks fired up, and maybe those who planned to stay home might actually go to the polls in response to the "niggerization."

Pitiful.

PmsNbc should be ASHAMED of some of the people they put on there..

That guy is a total disgrace

I think Obama is angry, Therefore I must be a racist. Christ... The left has gone totally fucking insane.

Speaking of having chips on my shoulder let's be clear what ethnic group in the race discussion is always talking about racism?

Caucasians.

How many threads about blacks again?

And I'm the one with a chip on my shoulder?

The only thread that I made that directly addressed race was a discussion about why people held racist views and the need for mature discourse, then it gets hijacked by racist.

But honest count how many fucking threads about the "negro" and how white people are victims then we can talk about who really has the chip on their shoulder.

tumblr_m8605jr3cz1rbn76to1_500.jpg

he sure sounded surprised that he got called on his racial bullshit and double standards. it's hard for me as a Canadian to understand the huge gulf between liberal and conservative viewpoints. any conservative is guilty of racism without need for evidence, no liberal is guilty of racism even if there is evidence. got it.

Crazy isn't it.? Liberals support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people, while conservatives oppose AA and want a color blind country. But which side does the press call racist!!!

But honest count how many fucking threads about the "negro" and how white people are victims then we can talk about who really has the chip on their shoulder.

As long as AA exists, whites are the victims. So don't call me a wacist.

Forum List

Back