Nigel Farage :)

Little Fascist descendant of immigrants to the UK, now hates immigrants. You can't make this stuff up.

This guy is an asshole :)

---

Nigel Farage in EuroParl on Brexit

Since this is a debate site and simply calling him an asshole is not really debate worthy, perhaps you can say WHY you think he's an asshole.

The guy stands in the EU parliament and tells EU officials that none of them have ever done anything worthwhile in their entire life.

He just quit today. He and Boris don't want to be around when it all falls down around England and Wales.

This guy is an asshole :)

---

Nigel Farage in EuroParl on Brexit

Since this is a debate site and simply calling him an asshole is not really debate worthy, perhaps you can say WHY you think he's an asshole.

The guy stands in the EU parliament and tells EU officials that none of them have ever done anything worthwhile in their entire life.

--------------------------------------------Nigel is correct , just a buncha tinpot dictators that Nigel was addressing , same as the 'AHoles' in the 'u.n.' . Same thing with most so called world leaders .

The son of German immigrants, quit. He was a clown that sold England and Wales down the river.

the way i understand things English and Welsh older folks have a chance to fix things up to their liking rather than listening to some 'eurotypes' and brit millenials that wanted to stay in the 'e.u' ?? Remember the LEAVES were victorious in their referendum and democratic vote Monte .

The older folks aren't going to "fix" anything. Most of the leave voters did not want to leave the EU at all, they just wanted a chance to "protest vote". Well, it's an intended own goal for England and Wales.

How much EU banking do you think is going to remain in London, for example. LOL

my point is that the LEAVE people were older people plus others and they voted to LEAVE and that leave vote does SCREW the millennials . Let me get you an article that illustrates my point . --------- regarding 'eu' banking , doesn't matter to me , wouldn't matter to me if all international banking left the USA Monte .

Farage is a racist **** and his party are a rabble.When Brexit is rejected he will spend his retirement consumed by bitterness as a muslim nurse changes his nappy for him every day.

Well, it's very good for the EU states that will get the banking business. Dublin should do well.

Forum List

Back