Nicolas Sandman

AKA: the MAGA hat kid. A perfect example of how the media lies by omission. Or like George Floyd, lie by exaggeration.

Aaaaand here we go YET AGAIN. What is it now, three years? Four?

I put out a general challenge at that time, for ANYONE ANYWHERE to show ANY example of where "the media lied" about that. To show anywhere they "libeled" the kid. To this moment no one has ever come up with anything at all.

So don't sit here and post mythologies that you can't back up.

AKA: the MAGA hat kid. A perfect example of how the media lies by omission. Or like George Floyd, lie by exaggeration.

I put out a general challenge at that time, for ANYONE ANYWHERE to show ANY example of where "the media lied" about that. To show anywhere they "libeled" the kid. To this moment no one has ever come up with anything at all.

Yeah... I think you're an idiot if you believe the media told the truth about that. Backing it up is easy... All you got to do is watch the video, then watch what they said about it and the interviews with the people there.

Yeah... I think you're an idiot if you believe the media told the truth about that. Backing it up is easy... All you got to do is watch the video, then watch what they said about it and the interviews with the people there.

No no no no no no no. The OP made the assertion, the OP has to flesh it out.

She can't do it. And I knew she couldn't do that before I came in here.

That's all there is to it.

Are we clear now on what "mythology" means?
Next we'll define the word "idiot".

The court disagreed with you awarded Sandmann a huge judgement against CNN.

uh huh.

This is way too easy and I hate to beat up on the retarded but umma do it anyway, watch.

-------------------------------------------------------- link?

Bullshit. You've been shown the lies several times, but your TDS won't let you accept the truth.

Nobody believes the media...Nick Sandman was a victim and the mains stream media just lies about it.

HELLO?? THIS THING ON??
ANSWER THE GODDAM QUESTION.
Is is normal for you to become this emotional when indulging in dishonest, politically motivated denial?

The boy indulged in classic passive resistance in the face of the aggression against him.

it takes a special kind of stupid to think otherwise even after viewing the unedited tape of the event.

Right, because you say so.

And I presented you post after post and you ignored them, fake Jake. If there had been no proof, Sandman wouldn't be a multi millionaire now.

But he is, you feckless lying piece of shit.

You lose this argument with a 12 minute video.. The media MADE IT a smirking white kids" story when it was nothing of that...

Tell me how the media got this A-OK -- ALL RIGHT.. There's no excuse for the media CREATING A STORY that never happened. That's why they are fake news...

uh huh.

This is way too easy and I hate to beat up on the retarded but umma do it anyway, watch.

-------------------------------------------------------- link?

You aint got the guts to watch and DISCUSS the video media shitfest and their errors I just posted.

Tell me how the media got this A-OK
No, now be quiet. and stop modding Liberals here.

Shut up sock puppet. Pogo has lied through his teeth from the very beginning. He said sandman would never get a dime. Pogo was as wrong about, as he is wrong about virtually everything.

Just. Like. You.

Just because someone can't do it, doesn't mean it's not the truth.

There are millions upon millions of people who can't do basic Algebra.... That doesn't mean that it doesn't exist or that it can't be factualized.

I'm in a hurry... So you get the quick version.

Bullshit. You've been shown the lies several times, but your TDS won't let you accept the truth.

See what I mean? It's always "it's out there" or "go look it up" or "you've been shown before" but it's *NEVER* any documentation whatsoever. This has gone on for, I looked it up, two years and three months.

Whereas, had there been actual libelous evidence, which would require such libel was widely distributed, such evidence could be found in two minutes and three seconds.

This is what liars do. Claim that they took responsibility for the 'newly discovered photographs" of the Klan marching down wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin, when they never took any responsibility at all. In this case the OP makes a claim and then runs away when it's time to present evidence thereof. Then the liar's cheerleader sycophants, whose job is even more jerked-off, run in with their pom-poms jumping in the air yelling " You've been shown several times" yet they too have Zero evidence of either the base evidence OR that it was ever shown to anybody at all.

Empty talk is not just cheap. It's free. Takes absolutely no effort to earn anything.

QED.

Nobody believes the media...Nick Sandman was a victim and the mains stream media just lies about it.

HELLO?? THIS THING ON??
ANSWER THE GODDAM QUESTION.
Is is normal for you to become this emotional when indulging in dishonest, politically motivated denial?

The boy indulged in classic passive resistance in the face of the aggression against him.

it takes a special kind of stupid to think otherwise even after viewing the unedited tape of the event.

That's nice dear.

But it's not the question, is it. The question regards what the media did, not what the kid did.

I'd say "nice try" but this is fuckin' lame.

Right, because you say so.

No, actually it's because the OP --- the claimant --- CAN'T say so.

Some part of "burden of proof is on the asserter" is flying WAY over some hoods here.

Forum List

Back